I have an idea for great street racing game? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-11-2010, 05:45 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

I have an idea for great street racing game?

ok its an open world and mission gameplay at sametime its about an orginized illegal street racing gang lead by a former russain mod leader deported to chicago (where game takes place) from russia secretly who is an expert street racer being hunted down by chicago fbi and chicago police department, opening cut scene shows a honorably dicharged us army green beret seargent first class(main character) get of an airplane from fort brag getting into a taxi, being taking to his freinds custom classic auto shop where main character asks if he got his 1974 datson 240zx built (before he gets his car you can totaly customize its exterior and interior also upgrade all performance) now he drives home, then his freind tells you about alot of illegal street racing going on and ask if him and the main character wants to join some races,after you win some races it goes to a cutscene where it shows main character in home then a knock at the door he gets up and answers it, its the fbi crime and narcotics division special agents,in fbi office being breifed that you and your freind need to go undercover as racers and work your way up through the ranks to arrest the leader. missions are you do tasks and missions for the fbi and police also you take part in races and side missions along with other types of races and missions, only police detectives know your undercover all patrol police do not, when not racing or doing misions you can drive through out the large open map of chicago, for buying a car there will be differnt car delerships for different car types like (exotics,classic and modern muscle cars,and tuners) then to customize it take it to your freinds auto shop to customize it, types of cars 68 mustang fastback,70 chevelle, 72 camaro,69 charger, 70 challanger 2009 challanger, 2009 charger,2009 mustang gt, 66 gto, 2006 gto, 2008 dodge magnum srt8, also nissan 370z, 280zx, plenty of other tuners and exotics, the game would have exellent story line, also have a inside the cockpit veiw so its like yoour really driving, also option the turn car into an automatic, or 4-5-6manual trans,game should also be very very relastic by cutscenes,driving, character voices, graphics
rosswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2010, 06:00 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

an open world racing game?..

sounds pretty cool
jerad9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:53 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Rockstar would not make this game because it would hurt their Midnight Club sales if the game would be really good.

EA might make a game like this, but it would carry the Need for Speed name.

It won't be realistic. Realism and street racing doesn't mix, which is why there hasn't ever been a realistic street racing game made yet. Plus, neither Rockstar or EA specialize in realism. Maybe you could get the cockpit of each car, but the other stuff is sounding like Gran Turismo type features and PD would never make a game like this.

Its a nice idea, but is likely to carry a known name instead of being a different game entirely. Changing trannies on the car wouldn't be necessary. The user would accept a choice of manual or automatic in the game settings. And most developers wouldn't bother taking the time to getting the data for the cockpit of all those cars. You're asking for development time that's required for PS3 exclusives and I dunno if developers will want to make a street racing game for the PS3 that's only an exclusive.

EDIT: Okay, I get your idea of realism now. Try pitching it to some developers. I mean, I seriously like the idea and that kind of story. I just dunno if the big name developers and publishers will make it a new game entirely, versus, making that the plot for the next Midnight Club or Need for Speed.
Branwel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2010, 07:01 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

err...stick to your day job mate
hristun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:30 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

butthole
dunmore is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar