They Are Finally Deporting The Illegals! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-19-2008, 10:30 PM   #36
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve
Re: They Are Finally Deporting The Illegals!

yea u know damn well if we went to their country and did the same who knows what they will do to us.

96 GT- Who knows what's in it.
modular2valve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2008, 10:54 PM   #37
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Exactly. But we don't do that. We let them stay. If we are going to do that then we shouldn't kick out the ones that stay and contribute positively to our society.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:13 PM   #38
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
But we don't do that. We let them stay.
Which is the problem...box em up, and ship em home no matter their intelligence/income/social level.
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2008, 02:19 AM   #39
Regular

Region: Tennessee

You're no longer able to participate Emotion ftl

We can't box 'em up and ship them out because it isn't feasible. We should only do that to ones that are dangerous to our society. What we need to do is stop the bleeding and then move on.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 09:47 AM   #40
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You're no longer able to participate Emotion ftl

We can't box 'em up and ship them out because it isn't feasible. We should only do that to ones that are dangerous to our society. What we need to do is stop the bleeding and then move on.
Define danger? I define dangerous to our society as being a criminal as well as being an suck on our system. Someone that goes to the hospital, and doesn't have to pay. Someone that attends a school, but the parents don't have to pay. Someone that refuses to learn english and forces teachers to have to know spanish to teach.

Ok, since boxing them up isn't an option...forget the boxes and just ship them home. It is feasible and a lot of money could be quickly raised for the bus tickets home. All you need to do is run a donation campaign. Many will show and many will donate. Those that are in our prison systems, well, they don't need to be shipped home...just box them up after you take them out...so we could save thousands of bus tickets there.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:03 AM   #41
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

all illegals are dangerous to society, working for next to nothing and ruining potential jobs for those who actually need them.
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:05 AM   #42
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

they need to change the moto: no child left behind unless they are mexican

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:07 AM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
all illegals are dangerous to society, working for next to nothing and ruining potential jobs for those who actually need them.
if your job consists of sitting outside of home depots, uhauls, or picking mushrooms off of ****, i suggest getting financial aid and going back to school. when i was 16 i was overqualified for 99% of the jobs that illegal immigrants do. basically the illegal immigrants are creating a uber low class that makes mcdonalds workers look like the lifestyles of the rich and famous. i dont think they are taking anyone's jobs... if anything they just need to be taxed and contribute something back to society rather than just freeloading.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:07 AM   #44
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
This I disagree with...because they aren't taking jobs from those that need them...they are taking jobs from those that are paid not to take them...

There are a lot of "unemployed by choice" people on this country...make them get off their *** and do these jobs that "americans won't do" instead of just sending them free money every month.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:13 AM   #45
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

you read to deep into my post, or maybe im to broad. I know there is the unwilling to work class, and the willing to work type of people. but when an illegal comes in and says, ill build your roof for $3 an hour, and the guy wanting to work charge even say minimum wage... of course you'll go for the 3 bux to the 5 bux. even those who want to work get out bidded.
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:23 AM   #46
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
you read to deep into my post, or maybe im to broad. I know there is the unwilling to work class, and the willing to work type of people. but when an illegal comes in and says, ill build your roof for $3 an hour, and the guy wanting to work charge even say minimum wage... of course you'll go for the 3 bux to the 5 bux. even those who want to work get out bidded.
In your case, the illegal isn't the one setting the price...the business/person hiring them is setting the price and the illegal is accepting it.

Nearly every convenience store and fast food joint in town...and many restaurants are looking for help. There is lots of room for people to find jobs.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar