Guys... Please help me find Kris Allen Bio? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Guys... Please help me find Kris Allen Bio?

Like this----
Name: Adam Mitchell Lambert
~Birthday: January 29, 1982
~Born in: Indianapolis, Indiana
~Hometown: San Diego, California
~Currently Lives in: Los Angeles, CA
~Astrological Sign: Aquarius
~Height: 6'1''
~Weight: 185 lbs
~Age: 27
~Nationality: American
~Religion: Jewish
~Hair Color: Black but naturally blonde
~Eye Color: Sky Blue
~Shoe Size: 11
~Sexual Orientation: Gay/Bicurious
~Relationship Status: Taken. Heart belongs to Drake Labry!
~Favorite Ice Creams: Mint, and French Silk.
~Favorite All-tme movie: Velvet Goldmine.
~Person to play him in a movie: Leonardo DiCaprio
~Favorite Food: Avocado
~Car he owns: 2010 Ford Mustang Convertible, Black
~Hobbies: Singing, acting, dancing, watching Gossip Girls, working out.
~Music: Likes rock, pop, dance, electronic, techno, 70's.
~Bands He Likes: Mothers Finest, Queen, Led Zepplin, David Bowie, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Madonna, Muse, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson (R.I.P), Citizen Vein LOL, Pussycat Dolls (Guilty Pleasure!) and many more.
~Books: LOVES the Twilight saga.
~Past things he did before Idol: Understudy in Wicked, In a band called Citizen Vein, Worked alongside Val Kilmer in the Ten Commandments
I found it but cant find kris' biography

burkett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #2
Registered Member
Guys... Please help me find Kris Allen Bio?

AHHHH IF U FIND THAT EMAIL ME!!!!!!!!! ive been looking everywhere i love kris allen he is drop dead gorgeous

this is all i got though

Allen in New York City, May 2009
Background information
Birth name Kristopher Neil Allen
Born June 21, 1985 (1985-06-21) (age 24)
Jacksonville, Arkansas, United States
Origin Conway, Arkansas, United States
Genre(s) Alternative, pop rock, folk rock, acoustic
Occupation(s) Singer-songwriter, musician
Instrument(s) Vocals, acoustic guitar, piano, keyboard, viola
Years active 2007-present
Label(s) Jive/19

Kristopher Neil Allen (born June 21, 1985) is an American singer-songwriter from Conway, Arkansas and the winner of the eighth season of American Idol.[1] Prior to Idol, he self-released a 2007 album entitled Brand New Shoes.[2][3]

Contents [hide]
1 Childhood and personal life
2 Career
2.1 Brand New Shoes
2.2 American Idol
2.2.1 Performances/Results
2.3 Post-Idol
3 Discography
3.1 Studio albums
3.2 Digital albums
3.3 Singles
3.4 Digital singles
4 Awards and nominations
5 References
6 External links

[edit] Childhood and personal life
Kris Allen was born in Jacksonville, Arkansas to Kimberly (née Wood) and Neil Allen.[4][5] He is the elder of two sons; his younger brother, Daniel, is a college cheerleading coach.[6] Allen is a Christian and served as assistant music director at the non-denominational New Life Church in both Conway, Arkansas and Little Rock, Arkansas.[7] Allen has participated in missionary work around the world, including in Burma, Morocco, Mozambique, South Africa, Spain and Thailand.[7]

Allen's interest in music began very early. He began playing the viola in elementary school and went on to play the instrument in the Mills University Studies High School orchestra, eventually winning a spot in the Arkansas all-state orchestra.[8] Additionally, he taught himself to play the guitar at age 13, and also plays the piano. His musical influences, as stated in his Idol confessionals, include the Beatles, Jamie Cullum, Jason Mraz, John Mayer and Michael Jackson.

After high school, Allen moved to Conway, Arkansas to attend the University of Central Arkansas, where he was a business major and a member of Chi Alpha.[7][9] He soon dropped out to pursue music professionally, performing in local bars and working as a shoe salesman to make ends meet.[10][11] After marrying his girlfriend of seven years, Katherine "Katy" O'Connell, on September 26, 2008,[4][12] Allen planned on going back to college to finish his degree and "get a real job."[9][11] He has described his decision to audition for American Idol as a "last hurrah" before giving up his pursuit of a music career.[13]

[edit] Career

[edit] Brand New Shoes
In 2007, Allen wrote and self-produced an album entitled Brand New Shoes with college friends and bandmates Michael Holmes (drums) and Chase Erwin (bass).[2] 600 copies were given to friends and family. Songs from the album were widely distributed online during his time on Idol.

# Title Length
1. "Brand New Shoes" 5:17
2. "Beautiful Moon" 3:19
3. "I Was Played" 3:45
4. "Be My Lady" 4:31
5. "Running" 4:09
6. "Wipe It Away" 5:05
7. "Lovely" 5:04
8. "Wastin' Time" 3:20
9. "On Our Way" 4:09
10. "Real World" 3:41
11. "Land of Smiles" 3:57

1.Kris Allen - Vocals, guitar, piano
2.Michael Holmes - Drums
3.Chase Erwin - Bass guitar

[edit] American Idol
Main article: American Idol (season 8)
Allen auditioned for the eighth season of American Idol in Louisville, Kentucky with his brother Daniel, who did not make it to Hollywood.[14][15] In the early stages of the season, he was among the finalists (along with Allison Iraheta) that received the least amount of screen time. Only several seconds of his first audition (and neither of his Hollywood Week solo performances) were shown, although his group performance with White Chocolate (including fellow finalist Matt Giraud) was aired in its entirety.[9][16][17][18][19] The judges also asked him to participate in an un-aired sing-off with another contestant before they allowed him to enter the semifinals round.[20]

Throughout the competition, Allen received many compliments for his folk-inspired interpretations of modern pop songs. He played several instruments during his performances, including the acoustic guitar, the electric guitar, the keyboard, and the piano. His performance of "To Make You Feel My Love" as part of the Top 11 earned praise from the judges, with Simon Cowell commenting, "I am genuinely beginning to think you have a shot of doing well in this competition."[21] In the finals, he performed his own arrangement of "Ain't No Sunshine" on a keyboard, with a few musicians on stage, which earned praise from the judges. Cowell lauded it as Allen's "best performance so far."[22]

On the first Top 7 night, Allen chose to sing the Oscar-winning song
cuinn is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar