Dont u hate that all these young teenager wants fast cars and their only like 16-19? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-18-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Dont u hate that all these young teenager wants fast cars and their only like 16-19?

i think its riduclouss
im a teen driver btw
i meaan im getting a new car
but its either gonna be a 2009 toyota corolla or 2009 mitsubishi eclipse or a 2009 scion tc
but ive seen pple wanting mustangs and corvettes and camaros and challeners
ive seen some worse stuff and the thing is that heir parents are paying for it
and i feel bad for the parents because 5 days later . .its totaledd
and their paying for it to get fixedd and it just bothers me . .
i mean if they arent responsible why not get them a used car or a cheap new car . .
im getting a new car because i can afford it and responsible
but all they wanna do is racee and get in trobule and ride around town with friends while the parents are paying for gas and suchh then here comes the tickets
what are your thoughts on this?
THIS IS MY OPINION IF YOU DONT AGREE,I UNDERSTAND
BUT PLEASE DONT GET TOO SERIOUS ABOUT THIS
JUST THOUGHTSS AND COMMENTS PLEASE!
thank you!!! . .please nothingg rudee!!!
thankss again!!!
adron is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2010, 02:01 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Dont u hate that all these young teenager wants fast cars and their only like 16-19?

Im 16, barley got my permit, maybe you can exclude me from your response list, but, I agree with you. Im not the nerd type, but I cant stand people who try to act cool revving their engines, spending more money on their car than their baby mommas child support or rent.

My opinion.
Bearach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:04 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

i agree with you, i lost several friends of mine due to high speeds and their fancy cars thinking they were invincible because of the car they had. its sad because many teenagers dont realize that they arent invincible until its too late. in my case, my first car was one i purchased when i was 17 so needless to say it wasnt to fancy, but it made me take better car of it because it was something i bought on my own and worked for.
finley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2010, 02:22 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

We have a law here in Western Australia that if you get a motorbike licence you can only ride a bike that is no powerfull than 250 cc and you have to wait until you have been on the road for 2 years before you can upgrade to a bigger one.
I have Always said they should do the same with cars.
arnett5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:41 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

I offered to buy my son his first car if he passed his drivers test - with one proviso; I pick the car. he passed and i offered a Chevy Malibu V6.

Guess what?!?!? He's still walking. Brand new license and this kid wants a Mustang 5.0 litre.
ioan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

i totally agree with u why would u EVER and i mean EVER need to go that fast right?
montrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:43 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

It would mean there would be less stupid people in this world, survival of the fittest... kinda.
sowingwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:11 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

get the tc
tripp is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar