Urgent need to solution of this Quize
Select the proper option
1. Ali is trying to implement a new organizational structure at his company. A group of key employees is resisting the change. In an attempt to "buy off" the leaders, Ali is giving them a key role in the change decision. He doesn't really value their opinion, but wants their endorsement. Ali is using the change strategy of ______.
2. Akhtar is the manager of a private company. He lets the employee know what is expected of them, schedules work to be done, and gives specific guidance as to how accomplish tasks. He observes which of the following leadership style.
3. A has ___________ power over B if A can dismiss, suspend, or demote B, assuming that B values his or her job.
4. Ahmed and Ali are working in same company. There occurs a conflict between the two due to different views on some decisions. Both are indulging in what type of conflict?
A. Interpersonal conflict
B. Interorganizational conflict
C. Intergroup conflict
D. Person-role conflict
5. All of the following include behavioral symptoms of stress EXCEPT:
B. Bad moods
C. Being irritable
6. The main problem to be expected when chain of command principle is ignored is that
A. Supervisors cannot keep abreast of what all their subordinates are doing
B. Employees have potential trouble coping with conflicting priorities and demands
C. Decision making is slow
D. There is not enough flexibility
7. Which of the following would be an example of an organization split up functionally?
A. A department store divides its employees by South, West, and East regions.
B. A pharmaceutical company divides its employees into the following groups: manufacturing, sales, customer service, and product development.
C. A cosmetic company divides its employees according to: individual customer services and corporate customer services.
D. A car company divides its employees into car models. For example, on the Mustang team, employees are responsible for development, marketing, and sales.
8. Assessment centers use a variety of selection methods EXCEPT
A. In basket problem solving
B. Leaderless group discussion
C. Polygraph test
D. Management Games
9. The management of an automated factory when wants to produce a new part, it does not change machines. It just changes the computer program. This is best representative of which one of the following?
A. Flexible manufacturing system
B. Reengineering work process
C. Continuous improvement processes
D. Non-flexible manufacturing system
10. Mr. and Mrs. Ali want to buy a house. The market price of which is Rs. 20,00,000. However, they do not want to pay that much, so they make an offer of Rs.16,00,000. The seller, does not want to go that low, but does want to sell the house soon, so he offers to sell for Rs.1800,000. Mr. and Mrs. Ali accept the deal and the house is sold. In this case, buying party paid Rs.20,000 more than they wanted to and seller sold for Rs.20,000 less, but the house was exchanged, which was the main goal of both parties. In this situation which one of the conflict resolution style was adopted by concerned parties?