My wife and my friends say we are not liveing the right life style what dose that mean? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-20-2011, 12:00 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

My wife and my friends say we are not liveing the right life style what dose that mean?

me and my wife are in are mid 30's we have 3 kids ages 2, 6, and 18 we had are first son when we were just 15 and 16. any ways are son has left to go in to the Marines but we still have a 2 year old and a 6 year old. we live in a modest 1400 sq ft 3 bed room one bath on a acre and a 1/2 of land. are normal ever day cars she drives a 2008 Taurus and i just got a 2012 F150 i got to day and for her birthday i got a brand new Mercedes e class convertible and i have a 69 mustang and a 68 chevelle and working on a model a hot rod that's it for cars, i am a big gear head. we shop at Walmart shopok and target.she stays home with the kids and i am the owner of 5 very successful hot dog stands and opening 2 more this spring just feel i am just like ever one else hard working middle class family. i just don't under stand what living right life style means sorry about my typing
bizahalani is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2011, 12:50 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

My wife and my friends say we are not liveing the right life style what dose that mean?

I don't know if you go to church or if you are saved or not, but could this possibly be what she meant by "living right"?
esra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:53 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

U work with what uve got and u try to do better. Who doesnt think they deserve a better life?
mather is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2011, 01:42 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Time to get rid of the people preaching you have the wrong lifestyle ..let them mind their own biz
You care for and love your family and you seem very upstanding ..tell them to run up an alley and yell fish

I had this done to me and i told all of them to go away and never darken my door again ..

My life is a happy one ,my health is failing , but at least i live a clean life, and have a clear conscience in knowing the work i have done was performed honestly by myself and no one else , the way my mum and dad once did ..I was wealthy once in coin and n ow understand that wealth is abundant in being positive . helping others , and really caring about your fellow humans .
being from NJ ( i grew up there ) I also so something else extremely well, I mind my own biz and never gossip or tell my friends to change their lifestyle
yes now with an ex
best wishes to you and may all you do be successful
nyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:03 AM   #5

She probably wants a lot more cars. You have an acre and a half so they wouldn't even have to be running. I suggest buying more cars until she seems to be satisfied. Either that, or you could ask her what she wants.
Bailefour is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar