Is this girl interested in me?? highschool? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-12-2011, 04:00 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Is this girl interested in me?? highschool?

I'm 16 and a junior in highschool. ive been talking to this girl for a long time and its gotten to the point where i text her all day everyday. like i wake up and theres a text from her. and i text her as i get ready for school. and on the drive to school. and i have 1st period with her and i sit with her. and then i text her in other classes and all day after school. We talk about everything. she even sends me pictures of her making faces....and of like food...or like any other random thing. Or pictures of indian people she gets off google because my parents are from india....ahahaha its funny though. It seems like a no brainer. BUT, she is a pretty flirty girl. She talks to ALL of my friends, but i know for a fact that she talks to me more than all of them combined! Heres the problem, she has hooked up with two of my friends. she went out with one of my middle school bestfriends last year and they had sex somewhat often. but then he moved to another district and i havent talked to him in easily 6 months. ahaha and then she made out with one of my good friends like a month ago... and she told me she had an older boyfriend in jr high and they used to have sex all the time, but she regrets it! and she talks to my BEST FRIEND right now. But, she always sends me a picture of their texts and is like this kid is psycho. he is so blunt with saying he wants to hook up with her. and i dont do that. She has so much experience, and im still a virgin. sooo im a little apprehensive. We go to a ghetto school that we both dont live by because our parents thought we were getting in too much trouble at our old schools. Both drug related... i know, bad. Its not my fault that white kids LOVE dank weed and i just happened to know where to get it! i was caught and my parents moved me here. ahaha and she was kind of a pill popper so her parents moved her here. Shes not a gross girl at all though! Her mom is the principal of our highschool and her family is PAID. She drives like a 2010 mustang and has the highlights and all that other white girl stuff.. hahaha whenever people see us together and talking they always say we should be together and she's just like noooooo!! ahahaha i dont know though, so throw me some words of wisdom.
raedford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2011, 04:37 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

1. I don't like how your stereotyping white people so just... shut up.[: Sounds to me like she is a major tramp and you can do better. But if you still like her it doesn't sound like she likes you to me... my opinion only. You sound sweet and loyal though so it doesn't sound like she deserves you anyways.
Keaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:19 AM   #3

Thame the leap ... Try asking her out on abdate cos it sound to me you bother enjoy each other company and you have great chemistry
Harmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2011, 05:24 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

White girls usually don't like indian guys just saying and don't text and drive
jonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:31 AM   #5

Meh
Ronnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:47 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

well,at first i was like YESS OF COURSE! then i read some of the problems....if shes with someone right now,she probably doesn't like you. if she acts diffrent around you,she probably DOES like you. but if you guys were together,she'd probably just use you o-o...i dint know her and dont want to be judging her and all, but she just doesnt seem right for you cause you sound nice and stuff,and she sounds like shes the opposite...though that might be a good thing O_o...
birney44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:31 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

White girl stuff? What? Just because someones white doesnt mean anything? Your parents are indian? How would you feel if i said something, like "eating curry, doing math, and all that indian stuff". Stfu! She sounds slutty, dont get involved besides shes "a white girl".
napier29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:14 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

She probably thinks of u like a friend and she probably has small feelings for u... And DONT ruine ur friendship I HATE it when my best guy friends ask me out!!!! But being a girl and all I know I think of guys alot even if I don't exactly like them that much... Just start to flirt more!!!! And no matter what if she thinks of you as like her best friend don't ask her out! Its much better to have a friend for years than a girlfriend for a month! She seems RELLY fun but a little slutty... Lol
Good luck <3
finley is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar