Is it bad when a girl does this? highschool ladies...? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
Is it bad when a girl does this? highschool ladies...?

I think ive been too nice to this girl that i been trying to get with. I think ive become her like really good FRIEND. but i dont know. alright so i started texting this girl after we were assigned to sit next to each other in a class. we started talking sometimes but now we text each other ALL day everyday and she sends me pictures of random things like her making faces, or how she does her hair, or like food, orr any other random thing... its funny but thats what you do with FRIENDS!. ahhhh. The other day we hung out and we just drove around for like 2 and a half hours (im not even exagerating.). We were in some like back routes of my city that ive never even been too?! it was kinda weird but she said that she has hooked up with people back there. Maybe that was the hint! idk!! i didnt even make a move. i wasnt sure though! and she drives like a 2010 mustang and is a TERRIBLE driver. ive seen her back up into other cars, and shes in defensive driving classes for speeding like 20 over! ahaha so i didnt want to attack her when shes driving 60mph! I'm thinking i should have though! now i feel dumb as HECK! When she dropped me off at my car i just said bye or see you later or something???? wtf!?! ahahaha but am i in the friend zone or is it cool to still wanna maul this girl! ahahaha the only strange fact is that shes hooked up with two of my friends. one like a year ago and one like a month ago. one was sex and the other was just making out. i really like this girl though so i need some advice about this whole situation. High schoool girls, help a brotha out.

Jayar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:29 PM   #2

Hun. Take it from someone who spends their weekends reading ridiculously long romance novels.

You. Like. This. Girl.

Do something about it! It's quite simple really- you like someone, you hang out, maybe it turns into something more AFTER YOU TELL HER YOU LIKE HER. There are so many people out there who regret not having talked to their girl/guy...... well, look where it left them.
And, if she doesn't like you- so what! You laugh it off and move on.

All in all, tell the girl you like her and see where it brings you. I can't really say much more than 'be brave'. Don't shy away and waste a chance: You, only, have. one. life.

I apologise for the overuse of CAPS and puntuation.

Jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:07 PM   #3
Registered Member

This girl most likely likes you
She sent you pictures so that you can compliment her, and she wants to spend as much time with you as possible...Don't come on too strong or "maul" her though xD just in case.
Good luck
Arend is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar