How do I deal with my family? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-24-2011, 03:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

How do I deal with my family?

Everything is just going downhill lately and I'm just sick of it. I don't mind my dad, but he keeps pestering me to get a girlfriend. Every time he sees a girl my age that looks decent he always says things like "oh hey, look at that one" or "there's one for you". Another thing is that he always bothers me about taking over the family business someday which I have no interest in at all. I've already told my parents I want to either work for the CIA or start a bike shop but they act like they don't really care. My sister always picks on me and hits me in the head with things. She's 16, I'm 14 and she doesn't act her age at all. She throws tantrums does not understand what no means. She always has her fat smelly boyfriend over at our house and he always punches me and pouts. And he's 19. He broke two of our futons and he broke my Xbox. He is the biggest jerk you will ever meet. My mom is the one that bothers me the most. She always bugs me that I don't have friends over often and thinks I'm depressed or anti-social. She always yells at me if I get into an argument but she picks fights with people every day. She favors my sister over me BIG TIME. My sister just got her license so my mom bought her a 2009 Mustang GT when I'll be LUCKY to get my dad's old rust bucket Nissan behind the garage. She never lets me do anything on my own because she's so paranoid something bad is going to happen. She also is kind of a hypocrite. I bike literally 30-50 miles a day and sometimes enter mountain bike races. It is my first year of racing and she used to race snowmobiles. She tells me just to have fun and try my best but she gets mad if I do bad. I got 2nd once and 14 my last race so she yelled at me how I didn't try when almost the whole racetrack was uphill. She has every race planned out and I don't even enjoy mountain biking anymore because it's always the same thing. Train, race. No one understands that I love to ride and they just make everything complicated.
beach is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2011, 03:37 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Your mom loves you, that's why she's paranoid. About the bike thing tell her mountain bikes don't interest you anymore. And for the races tell her how you feel, and that you did your best, nobody's perfect. Meanwhile, have your friends over.

About your dad, tell him you will get a girlfriend when you're ready.

About your sister, tell you freaking parents about how she behaves! She and that clown has no rights to hurt you, and your family's stuff. If that fails, when he comes over, get out of the house, or stay in your room until he goes home.

Good luck!
cheng-gong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:02 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

im 19 and your parents sound like *******
natal is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar