THERE BACK! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-06-2013, 07:10 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
THERE BACK!

NHL is finally back! I can finally go see the FLYERS play in action and see my favorite plate Claude Giroux sh*t on people :p
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-06-2013, 07:11 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Horseplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 4,265
wen does season start ?
__________________

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:19 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay View Post
wen does season start ?
Jan 15. Bruins vs Devils at 7pm. But who cares. I like the Flyers anyways lol
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-06-2013, 07:25 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
jdavis96gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,014
I don't watch hockey but have liked blackhawks since about 93 or so. Go blackhawks!
jdavis96gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:27 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavis96gt View Post
I don't watch hockey but have liked blackhawks since about 93 or so. Go blackhawks!
BOOOOO lol
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
jdavis96gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post
BOOOOO lol
Hey now they went to championship couple years ago. They got their a** kicked but they made it lol.

All u hear about is Crosby and that toothless dude from capitals, Ovechin. Not very many stars in hockey today. When I was young they had Gretzky, limeaux, Hull, roenick and more. Those are just off top of my head.
jdavis96gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:03 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavis96gt View Post

Hey now they went to championship couple years ago. They got their a** kicked but they made it lol.

All u hear about is Crosby and that toothless dude from capitals, Ovechin. Not very many stars in hockey today. When I was young they had Gretzky, limeaux, Hull, roenick and more. Those are just off top of my head.
Roenick. He was good. He played for the flyers for a lil bit. So was Eric lindros, John leclair, Keith premiu, etc. lol
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
jdavis96gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post
Roenick. He was good. He played for the flyers for a lil bit. So was Eric lindros, John leclair, Keith premiu, etc. lol
Yea Jeremy Roenick is why I started liking blackhawks. I know they are some tough s.o.b.s to play in the NHL. I couldn't imagine getting smashed into the wall or even getting blasted with the puck lol.
jdavis96gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:34 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavis96gt View Post

Yea Jeremy Roenick is why I started liking blackhawks. I know they are some tough s.o.b.s to play in the NHL. I couldn't imagine getting smashed into the wall or even getting blasted with the puck lol.
Two words. Ian lapierrier. The flyers were playing the devils in a playoff game. He dove to block the shot and had a puck right about his eye. Blood everywhere
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
jdavis96gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post
Two words. Ian lapierrier. The flyers were playing the devils in a playoff game. He dove to block the shot and had a puck right about his eye. Blood everywhere
Bet that left a mark lol
jdavis96gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #11
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
I don't watch hockey much, but my favorite team is the Sharks
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavis96gt View Post

Bet that left a mark lol
You bet! Almost left him blind. Everyone was surprised he wasn't. It was really a miracle
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:23 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post
NHL is finally back! I can finally go see the FLYERS play in action and see my favorite plate Claude Giroux sh*t on people :p
I have an official Claude Giroux jersey from the winter classic lol I rarely wear it
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:24 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

I have an official Claude Giroux jersey from the winter classic lol I rarely wear it
WHAT DO YOU MEAN OFFICIAL?? And why not? Giroux is so dirty. I believe he's better then b*tch a*s Crosby. God he's such a baby
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

WHAT DO YOU MEAN OFFICIAL?? And why not? Giroux is so dirty. I believe he's better then b*tch a*s Crosby. God he's such a baby
As is on Ice jersey lol that's why I rarely wear it
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:29 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

As is on Ice jersey lol that's why I rarely wear it
How the hell did you manage that?! You lucky bastard
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:25 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

How the hell did you manage that?! You lucky bastard
Lol got lucky and had the money
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:19 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.