The Jersey Bar - Page 11 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:11 PM   #351
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post
Ahhh **** haha..did u like it?
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-28-2013, 11:12 PM   #352
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

Ahhh **** haha..did u like it?
Yeah but I like my ford racing one ten times better
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-29-2013, 06:07 AM   #353
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
Ordering a short shifter right now finally! Just going with SR performance from AM, I hear great things about it and i don't want to wait for how long mgw takes to ship..also ordering a red 4.6 high performance badge for the back, and a black retro shift knob
Does the badge add 20hp because it's high performance? :3
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:32 AM   #354
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post

Does the badge add 20hp because it's high performance? :3
Pffffttt more like 60hp! Duh for 10 bucks its a no brainer
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:47 AM   #355
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

Pffffttt more like 60hp! Duh for 10 bucks its a no brainer
Lol and bikes and skateboards with stickers Always get better air!
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:21 AM   #356
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post

Lol and bikes and skateboards with stickers Always get better air!
+1 lol
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:48 AM   #357
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Bros I had the worst night ever last night!
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:50 AM   #358
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post
Bros I had the worst night ever last night!
Yes you did..you check out your car in daylight? You didn't scrape the curb right?
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:00 AM   #359
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
I wanna see what 2013mustang comes up with when drawing the robot eating a Honda hahaha
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:06 AM   #360
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

Yes you did..you check out your car in daylight? You didn't scrape the curb right?
I swear got was looking out for me. No paint chips anything on the front, side and back of the car. I'm so happy. Sounds like I ****ed something with the steering though. Every time I turn the steering wheel pretty hard it makes a click sound constantly. It's annoying!
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:28 AM   #361
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

I swear got was looking out for me. No paint chips anything on the front, side and back of the car. I'm so happy. Sounds like I ****ed something with the steering though. Every time I turn the steering wheel pretty hard it makes a click sound constantly. It's annoying!
Yea def messed up somethin, balljoint, tie rod, something goin on if its clickin..shouldn't be anything major tho bro you should be okay but def get it checked asap

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

So joe I ordered an SR short shifter, SR black coated CAI, retro black 5spd shift knob, shifter gasket for short shifter install, and a red 4.6 badge, ordered all last night, can't wait to get it all installed...SR performance gets amazing review on AM and for the price you can't beat it, haven't heard any complaints really about AMs SR performance parts so decided to save the few bucks
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:40 AM   #362
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Did you ever change your rack and piñon of not you could have made it even worse
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:55 AM   #363
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
just got the AM shipping notice! Ordered at like 1 am last night, man I love AM
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:24 AM   #364
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
just got the AM shipping notice! Ordered at like 1 am last night, man I love AM
I know it's amazing
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:31 AM   #365
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

I know it's amazing
Couldn't wish for better service or shipping from them..man I hope they come tomorrow! Ill make up an excuse that I gotta leave work early once the parts get delivered, than run home and pump it all out.
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:41 AM   #366
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

Yea def messed up somethin, balljoint, tie rod, something goin on if its clickin..shouldn't be anything major tho bro you should be okay but def get it checked asap

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

So joe I ordered an SR short shifter, SR black coated CAI, retro black 5spd shift knob, shifter gasket for short shifter install, and a red 4.6 badge, ordered all last night, can't wait to get it all installed...SR performance gets amazing review on AM and for the price you can't beat it, haven't heard any complaints really about AMs SR performance parts so decided to save the few bucks
Dude I'm returning the springs. I don't wanna low my ride anymore haha. Ill just be happy as what it looks like. How much you spend at AM? And I'm just saving up for my MAC dual exhaust. Can't wait.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post
Did you ever change your rack and piñon of not you could have made it even worse
Nope, never changed my rack and pinions. I should really do that but it's about $100!
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:54 AM   #367
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

Dude I'm returning the springs. I don't wanna low my ride anymore haha. Ill just be happy as what it looks like. How much you spend at AM? And I'm just saving up for my MAC dual exhaust. Can't wait.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------



Nope, never changed my rack and pinions. I should really do that but it's about $100!
I spent 322$ with ME discount it came to like 302$..the woman gave me 150$ for it and said its a little gift for my ride from her

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

It was great, I was ordering it and she asked me what I was doing, I said placing a nice order with AM its comes to about 300$ and change, she pulled out 150$ and said, a gift from me to your car ...yeaaaaaaaaa buddy
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #368
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

I spent 322$ with ME discount it came to like 302$..the woman gave me 150$ for it and said its a little gift for my ride from her

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

It was great, I was ordering it and she asked me what I was doing, I said placing a nice order with AM its comes to about 300$ and change, she pulled out 150$ and said, a gift from me to your car ...yeaaaaaaaaa buddy
Dammmmmn you lucky SOB. Haha. Good for you. I wish I can pull money out like that haha
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:00 PM   #369
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

Dammmmmn you lucky SOB. Haha. Good for you. I wish I can pull money out like that haha
I usually can't bro, I hate spending my money haha, but decided to treat myself cuz I really haven't bought much for her lately, cannot wait for tax returns cuz I wanna get my tuner, throttle body, and 3.73 gears
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #370
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
When we take a cruise I can give you my discount at advanced.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post
When we take a cruise I can give you my discount at advanced.
And go slp!!!
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:16 PM   #371
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
YOLO lol jk hahaha. So ****ed up man
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:47 PM   #372
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

I usually can't bro, I hate spending my money haha, but decided to treat myself cuz I really haven't bought much for her lately, cannot wait for tax returns cuz I wanna get my tuner, throttle body, and 3.73 gears
I love my 3.73 amazing
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:16 PM   #373
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Lmao! Yea dude I'm excited as hell I'm mostly done with appearance, short of rims, wanna get rid of my plasti dipped bullitts and get some nice rims , CJs has good prices on rims I can't afford AM ones hahaha, and now all my moneys gonna go to performance mods finally
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #374
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
Lmao! Yea dude I'm excited as hell I'm mostly done with appearance, short of rims, wanna get rid of my plasti dipped bullitts and get some nice rims , CJs has good prices on rims I can't afford AM ones hahaha, and now all my moneys gonna go to performance mods finally
All I have left is throttle and pullys
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #375
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Finally made my exhaust video. Crappy quality though. http://youtu.be/4tjHXkgktfM
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:53 PM   #376
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post
Finally made my exhaust video. Crappy quality though. http://youtu.be/4tjHXkgktfM
Verry loud nice!
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:06 PM   #377
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post

Verry loud nice!
Thanks man can't wait to get long tubes
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:28 PM   #378
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Sounds awesome bro! You got o/r h or x?
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:39 PM   #379
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
Sounds awesome bro! You got o/r h or x?
O/r x
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:04 PM   #380
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

O/r x
I want it but I have inspection due September arghhhh
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:05 PM   #381
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

I want it but I have inspection due September arghhhh
Mine was do in October lol just keep you stock mid pipe easy swap
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:08 PM   #382
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

Mine was do in October lol just keep you stock mid pipe easy swap
Cutting and Welding involved tho correct?
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:12 PM   #383
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

Cutting and Welding involved tho correct?
My mid pipe was all bolts but if you wanna make it really easy slp has a mid that you can take out the cats
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #384
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Can you not pass inspection with a aftermarket exhaust?
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #385
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post
Can you not pass inspection with a aftermarket exhaust?
If you have cats you can. With an off road pipe no
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



03:35 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.