The Jersey Bar - Page 12 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-29-2013, 05:42 PM   #386
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

If you have cats you can. With an off road pipe no
Why would you put an offroad exhaust on a mustang...
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #387
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Jacksonville
Region: Illinois
Posts: 52
lol Nice!
Fuhrmanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:52 PM   #388
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post

Why would you put an offroad exhaust on a mustang...
Sounds amazing, cats do rob a bit of power too
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-29-2013, 06:35 PM   #389
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

Sounds amazing, cats do rob a bit of power too
+11. Most people do high flows or are like me and do an offroad pipe (no cats). More air flow = a little more hp
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:37 PM   #390
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Got to love that view

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1967892642.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	397.2 KB
ID:	88215
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #391
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post
Got to love that view
+10483...haven't driven mine today, got off a bit late and now the devils game is on so ill be in the couch for the next few hours
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #392
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

+10483...haven't driven mine today, got off a bit late and now the devils game is on so ill be in the couch for the next few hours
Lol I have to work 8-12 to do floors
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:44 PM   #393
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
We ever get the drawing done?
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:46 PM   #394
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post
We ever get the drawing done?
No sorry man I've got finals/midterms this week and if I do bad I'm screwed ( parents will take car and dirt bike away ) so give me a few days ill try to sketch something up. But keep in mind I'm a horrible drawer. XD
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:31 PM   #395
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post

No sorry man I've got finals/midterms this week and if I do bad I'm screwed ( parents will take car and dirt bike away ) so give me a few days ill try to sketch something up. But keep in mind I'm a horrible drawer. XD
All good lol how old are you bro? And ill try to see whAt I can come up with
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #396
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

All good lol how old are you bro? And ill try to see whAt I can come up with
16... 5,4 look about 13-14 ish people say. Also if your wondering because of my spelling I'm a horrible speller.....
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:46 PM   #397
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post

16... 5,4 look about 13-14 ish people say. Also if your wondering because of my spelling I'm a horrible speller.....
Haha it's all good got pics of that 5.0??
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #398
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Not many just ones from phone and prob wolnt get anymore till the weekend
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2090498134.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	588.9 KB
ID:	88257   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2087170617.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	388.7 KB
ID:	88258  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3902957581.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	425.1 KB
ID:	88259   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2103583722.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	442.5 KB
ID:	88260  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2061389968.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	445.7 KB
ID:	88261   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4110242801.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	465.9 KB
ID:	88262  

__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:49 PM   #399
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post
Not many just ones from phone and prob wolnt get anymore till the weekend
Now how may I ask did/do you afford that? And if everything goes as planned by summer ill have a terminator
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:57 PM   #400
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

Now how may I ask did/do you afford that? And if everything goes as planned by summer ill have a terminator
Long story don't really feal like explaining again but I did earn it my self. Worked for 4 years bought bonds like 9 years ago. A bit more to it but you get the point. And I didn't go outright buy it. Btw it was used with 2500 miles so it was basicly the price of a base v6
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:42 PM   #401
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post

Long story don't really feal like explaining again but I did earn it my self. Worked for 4 years bought bonds like 9 years ago. A bit more to it but you get the point. And I didn't go outright buy it. Btw it was used with 2500 miles so it was basicly the price of a base v6
That's good man !!!
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:37 AM   #402
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Man do I get bored
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3737390553.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	472.3 KB
ID:	88274
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:21 AM   #403
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post
Man do I get bored
Hahahhaa nice!
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:23 AM   #404
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post
Man do I get bored
Yo that's awesome hahahha killing one Honda at a time hahahahahahah
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:38 AM   #405
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post
Man do I get bored
Lmao that's really clever. I like how we are creating our own club! we need more people! And cruise day/night this weekend???
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:10 AM   #406
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

Lmao that's really clever. I like how we are creating our own club! we need more people! And cruise day/night this weekend???
Sunday meet at deptford mall??
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:02 PM   #407
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

Sunday meet at deptford mall??
Where's deptford mall? Ohhh yea short shifter and cai are on the porch waiting when I get home !
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:05 PM   #408
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

Where's deptford mall? Ohhh yea short shifter and cai are on the porch waiting when I get home !
By Philly it should be a equal ride for everyone
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:11 PM   #409
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

By Philly it should be a equal ride for everyone
Joe is like 15-20 minutes away from Philly, I'm like 45 min from joe
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:19 PM   #410
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

Joe is like 15-20 minutes away from Philly, I'm like 45 min from joe
I'm an hour don Philly so we should be good
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #411
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

Where's deptford mall? Ohhh yea short shifter and cai are on the porch waiting when I get home !
I would buy stuff right now but I have a stupid bill to pay I wish I was right... Really so would make my life a lot easier.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

How far are you guys away from the Quaker bridge mall?
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:06 PM   #412
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

I would buy stuff right now but I have a stupid bill to pay I wish I was right... Really so would make my life a lot easier.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

How far are you guys away from the Quaker bridge mall?
Ill goggle it and find out unless you guys wanna take a trip to Delaware to the Christiana mall

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

Ill goggle it and find out unless you guys wanna take a trip to Delaware to the Christiana mall
It's an hour and a half from me
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:21 PM   #413
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

Ill goggle it and find out unless you guys wanna take a trip to Delaware to the Christiana mall

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------



It's an hour and a half from me
Lol damn where do you live again?? I'm assuming close to Delaware
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #414
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

Lol damn where do you live again?? I'm assuming close to Delaware
Millville it's 45 mins north of wildwood
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:30 PM   #415
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Dudes still being at work not being home installing my parts is KILLING ME! And it's supposed to start raining any minute, gonna hate it if I gotta wait till tomorrow
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:19 PM   #416
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
Dudes still being at work not being home installing my parts is KILLING ME! And it's supposed to start raining any minute, gonna hate it if I gotta wait till tomorrow
That sucks Mann. And my Hid bulb just blew on me so I have one headlights until my new ones come in
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:36 PM   #417
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

Millville it's 45 mins north of wildwood
I've been too Millville. Literally nothing there. All three of us literally live different ways haha.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
Dudes still being at work not being home installing my parts is KILLING ME! And it's supposed to start raining any minute, gonna hate it if I gotta wait till tomorrow
Yeah the weather is looking pretty nasty right now. But at least your getting paid brotha
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #418
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

I've been too Millville. Literally nothing there. All three of us literally live different ways haha.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------



Yeah the weather is looking pretty nasty right now. But at least your getting paid brotha
So what would be a good meeting spot
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:55 PM   #419
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

So what would be a good meeting spot
Looks like one of us is gonna be making a drive. Which I totally don't care about because I love driving my mustang! But it really doesn't matter.
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:26 PM   #420
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

Looks like one of us is gonna be making a drive. Which I totally don't care about because I love driving my mustang! But it really doesn't matter.
Doesn't matter to me I just get done at 3 on sunday
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



04:18 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.