The Jersey Bar - Page 58 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-31-2013, 08:37 PM   #1996
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
You know what really pisses me off about 3.73s? Second gear ends at 57-58 mph and gas cuts out at 7100 rpm so I have to shift into 3rd to finish -.- on the good side I did my first cupple of 1/4s today on the track apps best out of 3 was 13.2 witch isn't to bad? Not sure what time I should be looking at for a bone stock trAck pack with all season tires
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #1997
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post
You know what really pisses me off about 3.73s? Second gear ends at 57-58 mph and gas cuts out at 7100 rpm so I have to shift into 3rd to finish -.- on the good side I did my first cupple of 1/4s today on the track apps best out of 3 was 13.2 witch isn't to bad? Not sure what time I should be looking at for a bone stock trAck pack with all season tires. Also today I missed 4th in a horrible way.... It it sounded like a huge grind... Should I be worried about That? Because I was pritty worried after that and kinda scared from doing high rpm shiftin from the rest of the day. Anyways what have you guys been doing on these beautiful days?
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:58 PM   #1998
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post
You know what really pisses me off about 3.73s? Second gear ends at 57-58 mph and gas cuts out at 7100 rpm so I have to shift into 3rd to finish -.- on the good side I did my first cupple of 1/4s today on the track apps best out of 3 was 13.2 witch isn't to bad? Not sure what time I should be looking at for a bone stock trAck pack with all season tires
Umm if you're racing or anything prime shifting for 3.73s are 5,500 to 6
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-01-2013, 05:31 AM   #1999
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

Umm if you're racing or anything prime shifting for 3.73s are 5,500 to 6
I was doing 0-60s and 1/4 on the track apps yesterday.... Wait why not redline? My redline is 7000
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:29 AM   #2000
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
So last night I went into Walmart, not in there for 5 minutes come back out and see a ****ing shopping cart that hit my car. My friend said yo that's so ****ed up, I can't believe they would do that. I was so heated
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #2001
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joey8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Essex county
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 358
Just finished detailing my car. Going to get gas and go on a nice cruise its beautiful out. Anyone else cruising today!?
__________________
2014 Sterling Gray GT (Ordered1/24) (Built2/25) (ETA3/12) (Picked Up 3/21)l 443.9/417.8 l
l l 6 Spd l Prem Pkg l Nav l TP l LthrRecaros l AmericanRacing 1 7/8 LTs l O/R H l JLT CF CAI lVMP Tuned l BorlaS Quads w/ResDel. l GT500Valance l KoniStr.T l K-Springs l GT500 Mounts l BMR UCA&LCA l BMR Relos l BMR Panhard l SpeedDawg Knob l 5.0 LloydsMats l Redline HoodStrts l Bobs CF Oil Sep. l 15% Tint l CDC Grille l StrtScn2 ChinSpoiler l GT/CS Fogs w/4500k l RTR DeckLid l CF Engine/CoilCoversl
Joey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:32 AM   #2002
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey8 View Post
Just finished detailing my car. Going to get gas and go on a nice cruise its beautiful out. Anyone else cruising today!?
I'm trying too!
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #2003
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
FML work from 3-2 tonight -.-
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 03:44 PM   #2004
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
someone got my attention to say nice ride (: it made me happy. Gave her a thumbs up
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #2005
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joey8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Essex county
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post
someone got my attention to say nice ride (: it made me happy. Gave her a thumbs up
Gave her a thumbs up. She got youe attention bc she wanted you bro. Lets not kid ourselves haha.
__________________
2014 Sterling Gray GT (Ordered1/24) (Built2/25) (ETA3/12) (Picked Up 3/21)l 443.9/417.8 l
l l 6 Spd l Prem Pkg l Nav l TP l LthrRecaros l AmericanRacing 1 7/8 LTs l O/R H l JLT CF CAI lVMP Tuned l BorlaS Quads w/ResDel. l GT500Valance l KoniStr.T l K-Springs l GT500 Mounts l BMR UCA&LCA l BMR Relos l BMR Panhard l SpeedDawg Knob l 5.0 LloydsMats l Redline HoodStrts l Bobs CF Oil Sep. l 15% Tint l CDC Grille l StrtScn2 ChinSpoiler l GT/CS Fogs w/4500k l RTR DeckLid l CF Engine/CoilCoversl
Joey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:34 PM   #2006
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey8 View Post

Gave her a thumbs up. She got youe attention bc she wanted you bro. Lets not kid ourselves haha.
Gee idk she was with a dude on a bike.. Maybe she did want me. Haha, the best was that she was across the street and yelled it out man
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #2007
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

Gee idk she was with a dude on a bike.. Maybe she did want me. Haha, the best was that she was across the street and yelled it out man
Bro if she did all that to tell you nice car I'm pritty sure she wants the D
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:09 PM   #2008
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1466837255.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	111653  
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #2009
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: east brunswick
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 5
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4165210495.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	606.0 KB
ID:	111737



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-997301222.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	567.6 KB
ID:	111738



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3884739295.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	654.9 KB
ID:	111739



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1023398496.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	658.5 KB
ID:	111740



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1994200304.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	520.0 KB
ID:	111742
buhler ford mustang show
VASYL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:52 AM   #2010
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by VASYL View Post

buhler ford mustang show
You gotta hit us up with these events man! But very nice. When was it?
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:04 PM   #2011
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: east brunswick
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

You gotta hit us up with these events man! But very nice. When was it?
now
VASYL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #2012
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Planning to get 4 cans of plasti dip and dip all my rims again. 1 can for each rim. And maybe buy an extra one so I can dip the lettering on the back of the bumper. Also can you dip headlight and tail lights? Will that work?
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:37 PM   #2013
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: east brunswick
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post
Planning to get 4 cans of plasti dip and dip all my rims again. 1 can for each rim. And maybe buy an extra one so I can dip the lettering on the back of the bumper. Also can you dip headlight and tail lights? Will that work?
do the powder coating rims,will last much long like dip
VASYL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #2014
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by VASYL View Post

do the powder coating rims,will last much long like dip
True, I kind of want it on there permanently on there
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #2015
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

True, I kind of want it on there permanently on there
But plasti dip is sooooo much cheaper. Lol. What is power coating, $60 a wheel? And plasti dip lasts for years if you do it correctly
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 07:20 PM   #2016
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post

But plasti dip is sooooo much cheaper. Lol. What is power coating, $60 a wheel? And plasti dip lasts for years if you do it correctly
Haha well I did nothing to my rims today. I decided to hold off. I owe some maintenance repair money too my car lol. But I'm gonna get my PS Pump working properly because it whines like a ***** and also I gotta get new calipers, rotors and breaks. Once I get new calipers I'm just gonna paint them black. It's gonna look ill
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #2017
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

Haha well I did nothing to my rims today. I decided to hold off. I owe some maintenance repair money too my car lol. But I'm gonna get my PS Pump working properly because it whines like a ***** and also I gotta get new calipers, rotors and breaks. Once I get new calipers I'm just gonna paint them black. It's gonna look ill
The power steering pumps on our cars in general just blow lol. You try changing the fluid to ATF? The black is gonna look sick. I was thinking of either black or something else, cuz I want them to pop. But your wheels will look sick if you paint em
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #2018
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post

The power steering pumps on our cars in general just blow lol. You try changing the fluid to ATF? The black is gonna look sick. I was thinking of either black or something else, cuz I want them to pop. But your wheels will look sick if you paint em
Yeah I know, and no I haven't had the chance to change it to ATF. I was thinking next week ill just purchase the fronts only and then after that ill purchase the back ones. I'm in no rush. As long as my car is looking sexy
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #2019
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

Yeah I know, and no I haven't had the chance to change it to ATF. I was thinking next week ill just purchase the fronts only and then after that ill purchase the back ones. I'm in no rush. As long as my car is looking sexy
That's all that matters
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:47 AM   #2020
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
When we all gettin together? Gotta set up a nice day were all available, get together take some photos/videos and enjoy a nice cruise, I was thinking maybe an a/c cruise or something, what u guys think?
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:18 AM   #2021
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
When we all gettin together? Gotta set up a nice day were all available, get together take some photos/videos and enjoy a nice cruise, I was thinking maybe an a/c cruise or something, what u guys think?
I'm free saturday
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:21 PM   #2022
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
I may have to work Saturday, not sure as of yet tho, but def wanna get a cruise in this week, I haven't been to a/c in AWHILE and kinda been craving going down there
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:29 PM   #2023
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
We should set up like a bi-weekly/monthly meet up, set day, set time, set place, every other week or every month..start with just a few of us and I'm sure it will grow more and more
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:33 PM   #2024
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
We should set up like a bi-weekly/monthly meet up, set day, set time, set place, every other week or every month..start with just a few of us and I'm sure it will grow more and more
I agree and how's Sunday if we go to ac you Guys can meet me in Millville since its on the way and we can grab food then go
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:01 PM   #2025
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
We should set up like a bi-weekly/monthly meet up, set day, set time, set place, every other week or every month..start with just a few of us and I'm sure it will grow more and more
I think that sounds good. In a couple of months I'll be able to meet with y'all lol
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:57 PM   #2026
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post

I think that sounds good. In a couple of months I'll be able to meet with y'all lol
You're the new 2013 5.0 haha. He was waiting forever to drive and now he has his license.
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 02:04 PM   #2027
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

You're the new 2013 5.0 haha. He was waiting forever to drive and now he has his license.
Hahaha
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #2028
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

You're the new 2013 5.0 haha. He was waiting forever to drive and now he has his license.
Hey now.... I'm not replaceable! Just got it last wensday. *****es at school be like leme take a ride and I'm like where in my bedroom or my car? Hahahahahahah
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #2029
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post

Hey now.... I'm not replaceable! Just got it last wensday. *****es at school be like leme take a ride and I'm like where in my bedroom or my car? Hahahahahahah
And that's how you get friend zoned
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #2030
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

You're the new 2013 5.0 haha. He was waiting forever to drive and now he has his license.
Lol I'm anxious
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:07 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.