The Jersey Bar - Page 74 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #2556
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post

Haha I know. I just broke up with my girl of 2 1/2 years
Mine was 3 beat you jk lol
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #2557
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
She keeps trying to get back with me saying how she's going to change and not ***** about things like hanging out with my boys, working on my car, playing soccer, **** like that. I gotta admit, it's tough going though cuz I don't wanna see her hurt and ***** haha
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:34 PM   #2558
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post
She keeps trying to get back with me saying how she's going to change and not ***** about things like hanging out with my boys, working on my car, playing soccer, **** like that. I gotta admit, it's tough going though cuz I don't wanna see her hurt and ***** haha
Lol my girl cried for a week got over and next thing I know she had a bf and then they broke up lmao
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-19-2013, 03:36 PM   #2559
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

Lol my girl cried for a week got over and next thing I know she had a bf and then they broke up lmao
Dam dude she went out with you for 3 years, and than got with another dude right after?
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:14 PM   #2560
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post

Dam dude she went out with you for 3 years, and than got with another dude right after?
B!tches shall be B!tches
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #2561
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

B!tches shall be B!tches
Amen brother lol
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:05 PM   #2562
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post

Dam dude she went out with you for 3 years, and than got with another dude right after?
It was that type of thing that she felt like she needed someone. Spur of the moment type thing. Lol as long as she didn't have sex with him I'm cool with it. If he did then ill be so fu*king heated haha
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #2563
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
The first egg from one of my chickens




Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2487620154.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	401.1 KB
ID:	119419
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:26 PM   #2564
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
FML got careless driving tonight.... Not sure how bad this is compared to reckless but it was an off duty cop not even in a squad car a ****ty neason ion
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:29 PM   #2565
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post
FML got careless driving tonight.... Not sure how bad this is compared to reckless but it was an off duty cop not even in a squad car a ****ty neason ion
*face palm". STOP GETTING TICKETS MAN. What were you doing?
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:31 PM   #2566
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gobabygo67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 292
Are we having a "mini" meet up here and driving up together to the AM meet next month? If so where? Me and my brother would like to come
Gobabygo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:21 AM   #2567
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobabygo67 View Post
Are we having a "mini" meet up here and driving up together to the AM meet next month? If so where? Me and my brother would like to come
More than welcome man!

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post

*face palm". STOP GETTING TICKETS MAN. What were you doing?
Being stupid

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post
FML got careless driving tonight.... Not sure how bad this is compared to reckless but it was an off duty cop not even in a squad car a ****ty neason ion
Reckless should have been suspension of license careless is 4 or 6 points which by the tickets you say you have one more and you're done which might finally teach you a lesson
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:26 AM   #2568
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gobabygo67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 292
Where will be meeting up at? & If you guys are in the cherry hill area and see a black GT with gold buillitts honk at me haha
Gobabygo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:33 AM   #2569
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobabygo67 View Post
Where will be meeting up at? & If you guys are in the cherry hill area and see a black GT with gold buillitts honk at me haha
If everything goes right with in the next few weeks Im gonna try and set a cruise to wild wood if you guys are down
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:36 AM   #2570
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gobabygo67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

If everything goes right with in the next few weeks Im gonna try and set a cruise to wild wood if you guys are down
Of course we are!
Gobabygo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:46 AM   #2571
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
**** yea wildwood sounds awesome! Only thing is I need a week or 2 advanced notice to make sure I got off of work and all...gotta get a small crew of about 5-6 of us for it to be a great cruise meet
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:10 AM   #2572
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
Let's get a get together sometime after August 15th also haha
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:08 AM   #2573
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post
Let's get a get together sometime after August 15th also haha
Well August 25 to sept 1 ill be in the Bahamas
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:00 AM   #2574
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gobabygo67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
**** yea wildwood sounds awesome! Only thing is I need a week or 2 advanced notice to make sure I got off of work and all...gotta get a small crew of about 5-6 of us for it to be a great cruise meet
Me and my brother are two guaranteed
Gobabygo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:20 AM   #2575
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post

*face palm". STOP GETTING TICKETS MAN. What were you doing?
A truck on 195 was spitting stones and there were a convoy of 3 of them after the second stone hit my car I got so pissed and went from 6-3 and just riped through all the gears.... It was an off duty cop with a ****ty ion he put on his flashers and I thought it was some ******* ****ing with me so I didn't stop I just kept going all the way to wawa... I pulled in he pulled next to me and he got out and ran to my car pulled out his I'd and screamed hey ******* police and took my I'd and ****... He said he got me at 135+ and said I was trying to outrun him even know after he put the flashers on I just cruxes at 70... I didn't even know an off duty cop can right tickets... He said if I go and try to fight it he will arrest me for all the other charges he could of
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:32 AM   #2576
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gobabygo67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post

A truck on 195 was spitting stones and there were a convoy of 3 of them after the second stone hit my car I got so pissed and went from 6-3 and just riped through all the gears.... It was an off duty cop with a ****ty ion he put on his flashers and I thought it was some ******* ****ing with me so I didn't stop I just kept going all the way to wawa... I pulled in he pulled next to me and he got out and ran to my car pulled out his I'd and screamed hey ******* police and took my I'd and ****... He said he got me at 135+ and said I was trying to outrun him even know after he put the flashers on I just cruxes at 70... I didn't even know an off duty cop can right tickets... He said if I go and try to fight it he will arrest me for all the other charges he could of
Wow man that's messed up hopefully you can just pay the ticket and not get your license taken, Idk how the system works up here bc I just moved here but I know if you were doing 135+ in GA that's automatically a reckless driving and your license would be suspended for a year
Gobabygo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:54 AM   #2577
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobabygo67 View Post

Wow man that's messed up hopefully you can just pay the ticket and not get your license taken, Idk how the system works up here bc I just moved here but I know if you were doing 135+ in GA that's automatically a reckless driving and your license would be suspended for a year
Lol I think that's for all states!
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #2578
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
I got careless driving not reckless
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:25 PM   #2579
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post
I got careless driving not reckless
Hold on you went from 6th gear to 3 that doesn't sound right because if your in 6th cruising buy the time you hit fourth you're past red lining
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #2580
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2516306125.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	571.2 KB
ID:	119515  
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #2581
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
Lol I just put 83k on my car last week

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

I'm thinking about going to AM headquarters this week
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:17 PM   #2582
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gobabygo67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 292
What you guys got planned for the night?
Gobabygo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:19 PM   #2583
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobabygo67 View Post
What you guys got planned for the night?
Pong man pong
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:33 PM   #2584
Registered Member
Regular
 
jleber123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burlington
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobabygo67 View Post
What you guys got planned for the night?
Nothing at all. You make it to jersey man?
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:27 PM   #2585
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobabygo67 View Post
What you guys got planned for the night?
Nothing tonight. Tomorrow going camping with mah homies doe
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:28 PM   #2586
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post

Nothing tonight. Tomorrow going camping with mah homies doe
Nice man so I just killed a 12 pank of carona and a 6 of Stella from two vodka and red bulls and still nothing
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:39 PM   #2587
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

Nice man so I just killed a 12 pank of carona and a 6 of Stella from two vodka and red bulls and still nothing
Bro ima light weight and I love it. Spending the night at my buddy's now actually. He just gotta bottle too
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:46 PM   #2588
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post

Bro ima light weight and I love it. Spending the night at my buddy's now actually. He just gotta bottle too
Dude my girl ran out and bought more corona lol were making panty droppers
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #2589
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slp_loudmouth View Post

Dude my girl ran out and bought more corona lol were making panty droppers
Where's the party at dude? Hahaha
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:11 PM   #2590
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post

Where's the party at dude? Hahaha
807 e main lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1882816675.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	399.6 KB
ID:	119646
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-956409990.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	456.0 KB
ID:	119647   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2557388299.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	434.4 KB
ID:	119648  

Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:07 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.