All You Die Hard Republicans Step In - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-25-2008, 05:34 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
All You Die Hard Republicans Step In

Why are you not upset with a President issuing over 750 signing statements stating that his interpretation of the constitution differs from Congress and that basically he won't recognize the laws that his signing statements are based on? (Source: Examples of the president's signing statements - The Boston Globe)

Quote:
Since taking office in 2001, President Bush has issued signing statements on more than 750 new laws, declaring that he has the power to set aside the laws when they conflict with his legal interpretation of the Constitution.
Why are you not upset at a President that wants to redefine the 4th Amendment? You are upset with Obama wanting to redefine the 2nd Amendment but somehow the 4th Amendment isn't as important? Do you guys even know what the 4th amendment is without looking it up? (Source: Bush stomps on Fourth Amendment - The Boston Globe)

Quote:
Even if one trusts the president's promise not to connect all the dots to the degree the technology permits, the act of collecting all those dots in a form that permits their complete connection at his whim is a ''search." And doing it to all Americans, not just those chatting with Al Qaeda, and with no publicly reviewable safeguards to prevent abuse, is an ''unreasonable search" if those Fourth Amendment words have any meaning at all.
News flash guys. Its not just liberals that are trying to take away our constitutional rights. Maybe if you'd stop listening to BIASED CONSERVATIVE TALK RADIO you'd be able to get a bigger picture of what's going on.

You are a Republican because you were raised that way. I admit I was. Then I opened my eyes and realized Republicans were just as bad and in the case of President Bush, much worse than most Democrats.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2008, 05:42 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Re: All You Die Hard Republicans Step In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Then I opened my eyes and realized Republicans were just as bad and in the case of President Bush, much worse than most Democrats.
However, no one will be as bad as Obama will.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64 View Post
care to back that statement.

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2008, 06:04 PM   #4
Regular

Quote:
I might believe that. I don't agree with Obama or the Democrats on a ton of ****. I just get tired of die hard republicans ignoring the problems that the Republican party has and acting like the Democrats are the only evil ones.

I am not, however, going to vote for someone because I don't want another person to get into office. That fixing absolutely nothing.

Reddit
Old 06-25-2008, 06:08 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadows View Post
care to back that statement.
Maybe I just care about myself too much, but I would rather pay $5 a gallon of gas than pay for healthcare for every ****** in America. This war has gone so far off track and we have far more important issues at home, but Barack Obama is not the goddamn answer. Maybe my view is slightly skewed because of the town I live in, but I am tired of all these ****ing career moochers taking my hard earned money to pay for their fatherless babies, drugs, and free time. I am tired of reading in the paper every day about some idiot shooting some other idiot in the face because he didn't want the other dude's mom walking on his property to bum a light off of him at 2 in the morning. Why was this mom walking around at 2 in the morning? Because she was walking to the park to have sex with her boyfriend because her other, seven year old child was at home. Got nothing better to do at 2 in the morning than become a murderer over something so petty? Get a ****ing job so you are too tired to have a shoot out at 2am. I am tired of hearing about **** like this FOXNews.com - Ex-Con Found Guilty of 19-Hour Rape, Torture of NYC Coed - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News and **** like this FOXNews.com - Murder Suspects Describe Two Killings in $2 Robbery - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News I am tired of working 15 hour days after tornados with almost 3000 of my coworkers while people are getting pissed at me because I told them they won't get a rebate for their food that spoiled in the powerless fridge, and they aren't getting another welfare or WIC check for two weeks. All the while, these same people are sitting on their section 8 porch watching other people clean up the mess mother nature left in their yard. I am tired of the folks in my town getting carjacked when a gun gets pressed against their 3 year old's head. I am tired of thugs driving around shooting through random victims' houses in the middle of the night. Limited government, harder work, lower taxes. That's what I want.

Before its mentioned, I probably will not vote for McCain. There's my two cents on politics for the next few months, peace out.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:15 PM   #6
Regular

Hey man, I am right there with you. That's my biggest beef with Democrats. They want to use my money to take care of everyone else that doesn't want to take care of themselves.

At the same time though, I'm ****ing sick of President Bush and what was the Republican majority of Congress absolutely pissing away the conservative principles that they claimed to have. More government spending, more deficits and at the same time, as much as it pisses me off for my tax dollars to be spent supporting other Americans who dont want to support themselves, it pisses me off so much more that my tax dollars are being used to support Iraqis that don't give two ****s about actually have a legitimate government and freedom, that we are supposedly giving them.

That's why I refuse to support either party. They aren't a party of the people. Neither. Vote for the Libertarian candidate or other 3rd party candidate.

We need a few other parties to contend, because right now the Democrats and Republicans have a hold on America. Neither are of the people.

Reddit
Old 06-25-2008, 06:19 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Vote for the Libertarian candidate or other 3rd party candidate.
Thats my plan, I just haven't really decided who I should throw my vote behind yet.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:24 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

And before I get it, this is from Webster's. If you don't believe me, look it up.

****** (n) - someone who thinks violence and crime is cool or fun. A leech off of the taxpayer's dollar. A baby maker. "That ****** tried to run from the cops but he couldn't because he pants were hanging down so low and got tazed in the ***".

Black (adj) - someone who is a hardworking honest person, but with a better tan than me and more rhythm in their little finger than my whole body. "The new guy at work is black. I am trying to talk him into sending his kids to my kids school".
Old 06-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

Only 4 more months.

Oh and fast, I only read your first sentence of your first post, clapped and continued the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:00 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
Only 4 more months.

Oh and fast, I only read your first sentence of your first post, clapped and continued the thread.
lmao. Thanks!
Old 06-25-2008, 10:09 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang

I am not a die hard.. well I am for My Man Mitch | Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels I support him for all he has done for working people, and what he has done for the Fire Service here in Indiana.

As far as the talk radio some of us work our *** off all day long and cant hear talk radio unless its the reds game on am 700 wlw. I support John for prez due to the fact I agree with a lot of things he is for. I dont think he is God or the only man that can do the job. I do not like Obama. For lots of reasons. I really think both sides sit and talk about things they want to do, but will never think about it.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang

o and i agree with Fast.. well most to all of it hahahaha (last part about McCain) hahaha
Old 06-26-2008, 09:18 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana

Quote:
Maybe I just care about myself too much, but I would rather pay $5 a gallon of gas than pay for healthcare for every ****** in America. This war has gone so far off track and we have far more important issues at home, but Barack Obama is not the goddamn answer. Maybe my view is slightly skewed because of the town I live in, but I am tired of all these ****ing career moochers taking my hard earned money to pay for their fatherless babies, drugs, and free time. I am tired of reading in the paper every day about some idiot shooting some other idiot in the face because he didn't want the other dude's mom walking on his property to bum a light off of him at 2 in the morning. Why was this mom walking around at 2 in the morning? Because she was walking to the park to have sex with her boyfriend because her other, seven year old child was at home. Got nothing better to do at 2 in the morning than become a murderer over something so petty? Get a ****ing job so you are too tired to have a shoot out at 2am. I am tired of hearing about **** like this FOXNews.com - Ex-Con Found Guilty of 19-Hour Rape, Torture of NYC Coed - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News and **** like this FOXNews.com - Murder Suspects Describe Two Killings in $2 Robbery - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News I am tired of working 15 hour days after tornados with almost 3000 of my coworkers while people are getting pissed at me because I told them they won't get a rebate for their food that spoiled in the powerless fridge, and they aren't getting another welfare or WIC check for two weeks. All the while, these same people are sitting on their section 8 porch watching other people clean up the mess mother nature left in their yard. I am tired of the folks in my town getting carjacked when a gun gets pressed against their 3 year old's head. I am tired of thugs driving around shooting through random victims' houses in the middle of the night. Limited government, harder work, lower taxes. That's what I want.

Before its mentioned, I probably will not vote for McCain. There's my two cents on politics for the next few months, peace out.
just asked for you to say whats up that all good responce by the way.

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:17 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadows View Post
just asked for you to say whats up that all good responce by the way.
there are lazy people of all races who mooch off the government, if you believe in Christ your purpose Is to help those who cannot help themselves and to love your neighbor as your brother. While there are those who MOOCH there are also those who NEED government help. NO matter who gets elected neither party will change much any time soon. While those crimes you referenced were crimes comitted by negros, there are just as many violent crimes committed by other races. Lets remove race from the issue and see what the problem really is, which to me is the fact that there is a culture of folks who feel that government owes them for whatever reason so they collect SEction 8 WIC etc. as you stated. To change this we must attack the culture and upbringing, educate these folks and show them that there is only so much you can gain MOOCHING off of the government. Take responsibility for yourself and your family and go earn a living it feels so much better and you will appreciate it alot more. and that at the end of the day if you still don't like things and its too hard to handle, its a big world out there and you have the right to try your luck in another country.

my 2 cents

later bro
brandon0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:18 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

Quote:

there are lazy people of all races who mooch off the government, if you believe in Christ your purpose Is to help those who cannot help themselves and to love your neighbor as your brother. While there are those who MOOCH there are also those who NEED government help. NO matter who gets elected neither party will change much any time soon. While those crimes you referenced were crimes comitted by negros, there are just as many violent crimes committed by other races. Lets remove race from the issue and see what the problem really is, which to me is the fact that there is a culture of folks who feel that government owes them for whatever reason so they collect SEction 8 WIC etc. as you stated. To change this we must attack the culture and upbringing, educate these folks and show them that there is only so much you can gain MOOCHING off of the government. Take responsibility for yourself and your family and go earn a living it feels so much better and you will appreciate it alot more. and that at the end of the day if you still don't like things and its too hard to handle, its a big world out there and you have the right to try your luck in another country.

my 2 cents

later bro
brandon0404 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar