Frustrated with - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Frustrated with

finding the right wheels and tires to compliment my 19x9 up front!

work!

the Chinese delivery guy, he isn't here yet!

COD BO2, can never find a good competitive game!!!

Stupid people!

having over 300 channels on FIOS and nothing to watch!!!!

WTF PEOPLE!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2013, 01:58 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan
Sounds like a fun night..

I was frustrated yesterday...

Airport security felt a need to check my bag (probably because I was the whitest guy in the airport.. And not even attempting at being racist there.. I didn't see one white TSA guard.. Guy in front of me had to hold his baggy *** pants up - and was having quite a job of it as his belt was going through the baggage check, tattoos all over the place and looked like he was high or coked out, he even set off metal detector first 2 times through it)

Then proceeded to wait for a flight that ended up being delayed almost an hour (when I only had an hour layover at the next airport) - Finally board the plane, I find out my connecting flight was delayed also so about 80% chance I'd make it.. We land in Houston only to wait on the runway for a thunderstorm to clear as they don't allow staff outside with lightning strikes imminent.. Go from seeing a 30 minute window to reach my plane, to being past all call, to taxiing to runway.. While we're sitting on the tarmac waiting for our gate..

Ended up being placed on standby for 2 later flights, with a guaranteed seat on a 11pm flight back to LA

Get the first flight, have some issues with double booked seats (IE someone was sitting in my assigned seat) had to get stewardess involved, as soon as I get seated (mind you this flight is now 45+ minutes past ITS scheduled time) some guy (and I'm not small, I have really broad shoulders so I take up my seat, but I can keep to my seat) sits next to me, he's squished against the wall and an east 3-4 inches into my seat, and he makes no attempt at angling/getting out of my space..

Airline then spent a solid 30 minutes trying to get the door closed, but it wouldn't close for some reason, they had some techs come take a look at it, then they got it closed and we were off..

Over 4 hours of sitting crooked, no way to not have this guys arm molesting my personal space unless I leaned forward to play with my ipod.. after a long ordeal trying to catch a flight without having to wait overnight..

Yeah yesterday was frustrating..
Old 01-11-2013, 07:48 AM   #3
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan View Post

Airport security felt a need to check my bag (probably because I was the whitest guy in the airport.. And not even attempting at being racist there.. I didn't see one white TSA guard.. Guy in front of me had to hold his baggy *** pants up - and was having quite a job of it as his belt was going through the baggage check, tattoos all over the place and looked like he was high or coked out, he even set off metal detector first 2 times through it)

Then proceeded to wait for a flight that ended up being delayed almost an hour (when I only had an hour layover at the next airport) - Finally board the plane, I find out my connecting flight was delayed also so about 80% chance I'd make it.. We land in Houston only to wait on the runway for a thunderstorm to clear as they don't allow staff outside with lightning strikes imminent.. Go from seeing a 30 minute window to reach my plane, to being past all call, to taxiing to runway.. While we're sitting on the tarmac waiting for our gate..

Ended up being placed on standby for 2 later flights, with a guaranteed seat on a 11pm flight back to LA

Get the first flight, have some issues with double booked seats (IE someone was sitting in my assigned seat) had to get stewardess involved, as soon as I get seated (mind you this flight is now 45+ minutes past ITS scheduled time) some guy (and I'm not small, I have really broad shoulders so I take up my seat, but I can keep to my seat) sits next to me, he's squished against the wall and an east 3-4 inches into my seat, and he makes no attempt at angling/getting out of my space..

Airline then spent a solid 30 minutes trying to get the door closed, but it wouldn't close for some reason, they had some techs come take a look at it, then they got it closed and we were off..

Over 4 hours of sitting crooked, no way to not have this guys arm molesting my personal space unless I leaned forward to play with my ipod.. after a long ordeal trying to catch a flight without having to wait overnight..

Wow that sucks !
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2013, 08:00 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Oh first world problems.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:01 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan View Post

That sucks. I can understand. Traveling these days just sucks. Good that you finally made it home.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Speaking of airports, several years ago, me and the family traveled to Pakistan to visit family. I developed a kidney crystal during my stay, which is basically a kidney stone except tinier. Don't get me wrong; it still hurt like ****. I was still in pain by the time it was time for us to go back to the US.

The trip was hell.

I was throwing up in the restrooms. Everything I ate came back out with a vengeance. Still felt the nausea even after my stomach was empty. Had dry heaves on the shuttle bus. Frequent bathroom trips on the plane. Had to survive on Motrin until I got home. Lost a lotta weight

That was probably my most frustrating time. The kidney crystal left my body about a couple days after I got home. I never wanna experience that again. lol

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcobra31 View Post
Speaking of airports, several years ago, me and the family traveled to Pakistan to visit family. I developed a kidney crystal during my stay, which is basically a kidney stone except tinier. Don't get me wrong; it still hurt like ****. I was still in pain by the time it was time for us to go back to the US.

The trip was hell.

I was throwing up in the restrooms. Everything I ate came back out with a vengeance. Still felt the nausea even after my stomach was empty. Had dry heaves on the shuttle bus. Frequent bathroom trips on the plane. Had to survive on Motrin until I got home. Lost a lotta weight

That was probably my most frustrating time. The kidney crystal left my body about a couple days after I got home. I never wanna experience that again. lol
That's just insane. Geez I can't imagine all of that on a plane.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengnd View Post
That's just insane. Geez I can't imagine all of that on a plane.
I couldn't imagine it, either, until it actually happened to me. But I had to man up--("lady up" makes more sense for me, but sounds stupid)--and just take it until I got back home. It was my fault for not drinking as much fluids as I should have, especially with how grueling the summers are over there. I've learned my lesson.

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar