Car meets - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-12-2013, 12:28 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Car meets

Anyone know of any car meets in San Antonio ?
Xaperez100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-12-2013, 03:50 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Horseplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 4,265
hey im from SA too. the only car meers i ever see in this town are a bunch of ricers LOL
__________________

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:20 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay View Post
hey im from SA too. the only car meers i ever see in this town are a bunch of ricers LOL
Lol yeah that's all I've seen to.-. But I can't find anything good. I've seen a few nice muscle cars all driving somewhere at like 2 am
Xaperez100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-12-2013, 08:20 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Horseplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 4,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaperez100 View Post

Lol yeah that's all I've seen to.-. But I can't find anything good. I've seen a few nice muscle cars all driving somewhere at like 2 am
i see a few here but theyre usually just foxbodys
__________________

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:32 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay View Post

i see a few here but theyre usually just foxbodys
Yeah it sucks
Xaperez100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:01 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Horseplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 4,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaperez100 View Post

Yeah it sucks
go to lonestarstangs.com

they have a san antonio section on there. u might wana check it out. i made an accound a week ago but i havent made my first post yet. btw wat side of town u live by ?
__________________

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:24 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay View Post

go to lonestarstangs.com

they have a san antonio section on there. u might wana check it out. i made an accound a week ago but i havent made my first post yet. btw wat side of town u live by ?
Alright thanks and I live on the north side near bandera. In Leon valley
Xaperez100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:54 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Horseplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 4,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaperez100 View Post

Alright thanks and I live on the north side near bandera. In Leon valley
i live here by 1604 & culebra. bandera is down the road
__________________

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:17 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Xaperez100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay View Post

i live here by 1604 & culebra. bandera is down the road
Nice I used to live off shaenfield
Xaperez100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



03:28 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.