We're all car lovers... - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-15-2013, 05:20 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
^^^ Oh shiz look at the tundra mark lt tundra looks nice for a Toyota Ford/Lincoln Toyota.
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-15-2013, 05:37 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha twin View Post
This is ford new f-150 concept called the Atlas. I think it's bad***
I think it looks awesome as long as you cancel out any other vehicles. but like they said once you take into consideration the dodge ram and tundra, it doesn't look original at all. still bad@ss!!
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:46 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustangs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Glendora California
Region: California
Posts: 519
Not crazy about corvettes but this ones pretty cool. Don't like the interior tho especially the red everywhere and the quad exhaust should be split.
Mustangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-15-2013, 09:06 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangs View Post
Not crazy about corvettes but this ones pretty cool. Don't like the interior tho especially the red everywhere and the quad exhaust should be split.
yeah I think they should've stayed with the quad split exhaust. it sort of became a corvette trademark as much as it showed up
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:18 PM   #75
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangs View Post
Not crazy about corvettes but this ones pretty cool. Don't like the interior tho especially the red everywhere and the quad exhaust should be split.
Well the interior is different based on what packages you pick, so they aren't all like that... I personally have always liked the straight 4 exhaust tips in the center
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustangs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Glendora California
Region: California
Posts: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post

Well the interior is different based on what packages you pick, so they aren't all like that... I personally have always liked the straight 4 exhaust tips in the center
I know I just didn't like the one they showcased
Mustangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #77
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Ok I like the car, it looks sick, I just dislike Government Motors.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #78
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Ok I like the car, it looks sick, I just dislike Government Motors.
I agree with that lol
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Ok I like the car, it looks sick, I just dislike Government Motors.
lol +1000
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:32 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular
 
Skulls98GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Little Falls
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

I agree with that lol
I second the motion!
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:49 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular
 
Redstang1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Statesboro
Region: Georgia
Posts: 828
I think there's to much going on. Looks like a 599 and viper had a bastard child that was mildly retarded (no offense to anybody) but hey I think corvettes are overrated plastic toys that every 50 year old man drives but that's just my opinion
Redstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:00 AM   #82
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstang1 View Post
I think there's to much going on. Looks like a 599 and viper had a bastard child that was mildly retarded (no offense to anybody) but hey I think corvettes are overrated plastic toys that every 50 year old man drives but that's just my opinion
And those people driving those corvettes look at Mustangs and think of it as an overratted poor mans sports car.... The bantering can go back and forth all day. But we all have different taste in cars.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:09 AM   #83
Registered Member
Regular
 
DerekJohnScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 571
I think it is ugly. I like corvettes, that one though is ugly. It looks like a messed up Ferrari from the front a messed up camaro from the back. The interior separates the passenger awkwardly. I was hoping for a "retro" design like the camaros, challengers and mustangs. But no.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

I would kill for a c1 or especially a c2!
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:15 AM   #84
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekJohnScott View Post
I think it is ugly. I like corvettes, that one though is ugly. It looks like a messed up Ferrari from the front a messed up camaro from the back. The interior separates the passenger awkwardly. I was hoping for a "retro" design like the camaros, challengers and mustangs. But no.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

I would kill for a c1 or especially a c2!
some people just love the classics. I personally like both, but I can see where you're coming from. retro design would be amazing I think. for what it is and how modern they've taken it, I think it'll be a big sale to most
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:39 AM   #85
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r View Post

some people just love the classics. I personally like both, but I can see where you're coming from. retro design would be amazing I think. for what it is and how modern they've taken it, I think it'll be a big sale to most
I do think that they really upgraded the performance, they went to a whole other level with it. And that 50/50 weight ratio is really going to help with that rev matching for downshifting and even up shifting for the perfect shifts every time. Then there is the suspension which is so much stiffer and the steering which is much more tight and responsive. The cylinder shut off is cool also, when you get to the highway you turn off 4 cylinders for better fuel economy.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:44 AM   #86
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post

I do think that they really upgraded the performance, they went to a whole other level with it. And that 50/50 weight ratio is really going to help with that rev matching for downshifting and even up shifting for the perfect shifts every time. Then there is the suspension which is so much stiffer and the steering which is much more tight and responsive. The cylinder shut off is cool also, when you get to the highway you turn off 4 cylinders for better fuel economy.
I love all the features they've packed into it. I think Chevy has always been one leg up on the competition in the handling department, as well as the electronics and interior. it makes sense that they would be because some of their cars are WAY too high.
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:46 AM   #87
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r View Post

I love all the features they've packed into it. I think Chevy has always been one leg up on the competition in the handling department, as well as the electronics and interior. it makes sense that they would be because some of their cars are WAY too high.
I still think that for everything you get out of a Corvette the base model of $49.5k is relatively cheap.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:49 AM   #88
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post

I still think that for everything you get out of a Corvette the base model of $49.5k is relatively cheap.
very true. a lot of people forget that the base model exists and just start talking about top end price figured trying to compare it to the gt500
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:39 AM   #89
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mlp07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Weslaco
Region: Texas
Posts: 425
Honestly I hate those tail lights they copied it from their camaro, vets are known by their round tail lights
Mlp07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:41 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular
 
98StangKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 922
Hmmmm.. Spend 50k on a base Corvette? Or spend 15-22k on a Termi and destroy everyone's hopes and dreams with a few mods??? I think I'll take the Termi.
__________________
'01 Cobra
Forged Internals, Limited Slip Differential, 3:73s, Bama Tune, Pro 5.0 Short Shifter, Mach 1 Air Intake, 31 Spline Moser Axles.
98StangKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:42 AM   #91
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98StangKid View Post
Hmmmm.. Spend 50k on a base Corvette? Or spend 15-22k on a Termi and destroy everyone's hopes and dreams with a few mods??? I think I'll take the Termi.
+100
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:48 AM   #92
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98StangKid View Post
Hmmmm.. Spend 50k on a base Corvette? Or spend 15-22k on a Termi and destroy everyone's hopes and dreams with a few mods??? I think I'll take the Termi.
+100
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular
 
bradtaylornator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r View Post

+100
+101
bradtaylornator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:56 PM   #94
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradtaylornator View Post

+101
+102
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #95
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98StangKid View Post
Hmmmm.. Spend 50k on a base Corvette? Or spend 15-22k on a Termi and destroy everyone's hopes and dreams with a few mods??? I think I'll take the Termi.
Termi has more raw power, but the new C7 is way more refined. The termi is an amazing car, but if you want to keep up with a corvette on something like Nordschleife then you are going to need to do more a bit more than a few mods.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #96
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4
Termi has more raw power, but the new C7 is way more refined. The termi is an amazing car, but if you want to keep up with a corvette on something like Nordschleife then you are going to need to do more a bit more than a few mods.
I go there everyday, know exactly what you are talking about...
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:29 PM   #97
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
How did i now you would reply with that type of remark......
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:50 PM   #98
Registered Member
Regular
 
DerekJohnScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r View Post

some people just love the classics. I personally like both, but I can see where you're coming from. retro design would be amazing I think. for what it is and how modern they've taken it, I think it'll be a big sale to most
I can see what they're going for, I don't like it looks wise. I don't know about it performance wise. It will defiantly be a big seller, but I wouldn't have one.
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:16 PM   #99
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha twin View Post
This is ford new f-150 concept called the Atlas. I think it's bad***
Love that truck!
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:21 PM   #100
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98StangKid View Post
Hmmmm.. Spend 50k on a base Corvette? Or spend 15-22k on a Termi and destroy everyone's hopes and dreams with a few mods??? I think I'll take the Termi.
Two Terminators, one to baby and one to beat.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:25 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular
 
98StangKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4
Termi has more raw power, but the new C7 is way more refined. The termi is an amazing car, but if you want to keep up with a corvette on something like Nordschleife then you are going to need to do more a bit more than a few mods.
Yea. But guess what. I'm not going to Nordschleife. I'm going to work, school, and to the track occasionally. Lol. I'm not saying Corvette is a bad car by any means. Just not worth the price tag to me.
__________________
'01 Cobra
Forged Internals, Limited Slip Differential, 3:73s, Bama Tune, Pro 5.0 Short Shifter, Mach 1 Air Intake, 31 Spline Moser Axles.
98StangKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:28 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular
 
Redstang1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Statesboro
Region: Georgia
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98StangKid View Post

Yea. But guess what. I'm not going to Nordschleife. I'm going to work, school, and to the track occasionally. Lol. I'm not saying Corvette is a bad car by any means. Just not worth the price tag to me.
+123453343
Redstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



01:59 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.