Outraged Muslims over postcard with Puppy on it. - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-02-2008, 09:53 AM   #36
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Re: Outraged Muslims over postcard with Puppy on it.

4 letters......NASA..... put them on mars and dare them to cross that border
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2008, 10:07 AM   #37
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

This would be a great way to spend a 4th of july weekend...take the 3,000 korans that were handed out and have one big neighborhood bon fire.

FOXNews.com - Residents Angered by Group's Distribution of Korans - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Oh wait, we couldn't do that because it would offend the muslims...even though it offended those that found them on their door steps.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:01 PM   #38
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Pennsylvania
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
This would be a great way to spend a 4th of july weekend...take the 3,000 korans that were handed out and have one big neighborhood bon fire.

Oh wait, we couldn't do that because it would offend the muslims...even though it offended those that found them on their door steps.
Double standards you got to love them.

It's just like African Americans are allowed to have a network called Black Entertainment Television(BET) but if us white folk ever made a whole channel devoted to our race it would be branded as racist and lumped in with skinheads and nazis.

I have no problem with people being proud of their race, religion, country, whatever it may be. But when you start stepping on my shoes because you want special treatment cause your different and then you turn around and complain if us whites get a bone thrown our way we have a problem.

All I have to say on the subject is this, what religion out there is constantly in the news complaining and claiming discrimination blah blah blah. Muslims. Do you ever see any other religion in the papers(minus the whole catholic priest thing)? Jewish followers, Buddhists, hell even Athiests keep to them selves most of the time.

Even if there is no "higher being" that started everything religion was still started to give people a guide on how to be a good person. To be productive in society and work towards a common goal, to see no evil in the world. When the hell did it change to a tool to gain leverage and control to force your own beliefs on the world?

Muslims need to shut the **** up.

Old 07-02-2008, 02:20 PM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlandherstang View Post
not all of them pay their taxes and social security though. i mean there are many illegals in this country. and i know for a FACT that many don't pay their car insurance or their car taxes.
Believe it or not almost all illegals pay taxes and social security. See employeers will get nailed for not collecting taxes, but not for hiring illegals.

Now insurance is a different story. They buy cars with tags on them and they get insurance and stop paying.

Quote:
there have been so many wrecks in this county, with many of them being caused by hispanics that have no license and no registration.
This is a problem. They dont drive very well and they dont carry insurance. The laws are there to prevent a lot of this but the ACLU likes to jump in whenever you profile people.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:35 PM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiljosh View Post
Double standards you got to love them.

It's just like African Americans are allowed to have a network called Black Entertainment Television(BET) but if us white folk ever made a whole channel devoted to our race it would be branded as racist and lumped in with skinheads and nazis.

I have no problem with people being proud of their race, religion, country, whatever it may be. But when you start stepping on my shoes because you want special treatment cause your different and then you turn around and complain if us whites get a bone thrown our way we have a problem.

All I have to say on the subject is this, what religion out there is constantly in the news complaining and claiming discrimination blah blah blah. Muslims. Do you ever see any other religion in the papers(minus the whole catholic priest thing)? Jewish followers, Buddhists, hell even Athiests keep to them selves most of the time.

Even if there is no "higher being" that started everything religion was still started to give people a guide on how to be a good person. To be productive in society and work towards a common goal, to see no evil in the world. When the hell did it change to a tool to gain leverage and control to force your own beliefs on the world?

Muslims need to shut the **** up.
Well Said !!!!!

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 03:27 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri

The dog kinda resembles a muslim.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:31 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

actually many employers are getting in trouble for hiring illegals now. a little boy in my sister's first grade class (she's a teacher) was hispanic and all of a sudden had to move. when she asked why he wouldn't say. but another staff member explained that his parents were illegal, so no one would hire him for fear of being shut down or receiving a very hefty fine.
girlandherstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:53 PM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

Quote:
actually many employers are getting in trouble for hiring illegals now. a little boy in my sister's first grade class (she's a teacher) was hispanic and all of a sudden had to move. when she asked why he wouldn't say. but another staff member explained that his parents were illegal, so no one would hire him for fear of being shut down or receiving a very hefty fine.
That is true but it is slow coming. The day after Arizona passed a law that would shut down a company that hired illegals, over 30,000 Mexicans filed a exemption of taxes with the Mexican Government so they would not have to pay heafty taxes on the American stuff they were bering back to Mexico. Thousands left Arizona in less than a month. The problem is all states need to do this so they just dont keep hopping form state to state.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:21 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

yeah but they won't do it...
Old 07-09-2008, 10:59 PM   #45

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to quikstang2 Send a message via MSN to quikstang2 Send a message via Yahoo to quikstang2 Send a message via Skype™ to quikstang2

Muslim extremists follow the Hadith, not the Quaran. They also follow random teachings that don't come from any religious book. If they followed the Quaran, we wouldn't have any of these problems. Then again, if people from any religion followed their respective scriptures we'd hardly have any problems at all!

Quote:
like the hispanics coming to the U.S. in mass numbers from Mexico...
Dude, there's like no Mexicans here. I mean, I can find them but it's much easier to find Cubans, Brazilians, Venezuelans, Columbians, Hatians and Jamaicans (so three of those don't speak spanish, big deal). There's not Mexico/Florida border, but we don't border any other country either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
I say deport them all and stop all imagration whether it be legally or illegaly
We should have started with you damn white men... and the freaking vikings!!!!
Cherokee represent!!! Okay so I'm only like 1/64... maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang View Post

Killing all the Islamic Fundamentalist would be a waste of good ammo !!!! cover them in pigs blood, they'll kill themselves
Best idea EVER!!!
Or you could just have sex with all their daughters/wives. Their own family members would have to kill them (it's their law). That'll keep them from having little terrorist babies, and you from having blue balls.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:10 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Dude, there's like no Mexicans here. I mean, I can find them but it's much easier to find Cubans, Brazilians, Venezuelans, Columbians, Hatians and Jamaicans (so three of those don't speak spanish, big deal). There's not Mexico/Florida border, but we don't border any other country either.

yeah i know there are a lot of cubans in florida. but there are MASS numbers of hispanics is SC, and NC.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar