Outraged Muslims over postcard with Puppy on it. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-01-2008, 03:01 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Outraged Muslims over postcard with Puppy on it.

After you read this story, think about it and realize the Islamic Fundamentalist want to ban anything they feel offended by. Remember you dont have the same rights if you are offended in a Muslim Country. We need to start repatriating them back to their homelands. You can bet most of Europe wishes they could.

FOXNews.com - Ad Featuring Popular Police Pup Sparks Anger in Scottish Muslim Communities - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Old 07-01-2008, 03:09 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: Outraged Muslims over postcard with Puppy on it.

Religion sucks overall. Muslim extremists just happen to have a louder voice now since they managed to attack us.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:11 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

even after reading that i'm still confused as to why they would ban that? how is a puppy offensive?

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2008, 03:26 PM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
After you read this story, think about it and realize the Islamic Fundamentalist want to ban anything they feel offended by. Remember you dont have the same rights if you are offended in a Muslim Country.

Um, we don't have the same rights right here in our own country let alone in their country.

I agree on your statements though...
Old 07-01-2008, 03:28 PM   #5
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Religion sucks overall. Muslim extremists just happen to have a louder voice now since they managed to attack us.
It's not the religion that sucks, it's the voices of that religion that suck. Religion is all well and fine, it's when people who need attention use it to get that attention that sucks...as well as when nutjobs get a hold of it and twist it all up.

Religion is no different than race...it is just an attribute of a person. And people that need attention use it to get that attention and force their will on others.
Old 07-01-2008, 03:44 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

this is ridiculous. if they don't like dogs on advertisements then they should go back to their own country where they don't have them. they're moving into a country that has a whole different culture. if they don't like that culture, then they shouldn't move there in the first place.
girlandherstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:34 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

We forget The Islamic Fundamentalist preach world control, They are moving across the glob in record numbers and then using lawsuits, politics and even the UN to control populations and continue to move to their stated objectives.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:38 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

like the hispanics coming to the U.S. in mass numbers from Mexico...
Old 07-01-2008, 04:40 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark

**** the muslims.. I'm gonna load a mortar with pork chunks and defend my apartment from the balcony with it
Old 07-01-2008, 04:57 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlandherstang View Post
like the hispanics coming to the U.S. in mass numbers from Mexico...
For the most part Mexican are not here to dominate the world under their rule. Hell mexicans are for the most part hard workers and dont even want to rule themselves much less anyone else. Mexicans come for opportunity and freedom to elevate themselves. Islamic Fundamentalist want to infultrate and undermine all western civilization for the purpose of world dominance and control. That is not to say there are not bad mexicans just they are locally bad and usually involving drug running and general crime. I dont fear mexicans using a nuclear weapon against us.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:02 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark View Post
**** the muslims.. I'm gonna load a mortar with pork chunks and defend my apartment from the balcony with it
Im with ya, all the way.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:03 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

true, but America is changing and in favor of the hispanics. if everything keeps going the way it is, English will not be the U.S.'s major language anymore. It'll either be both, or just spanish. they say they come to america for a better life. but they don't start off acting like they've earned it by coming here illegally just so they don't have to pay a few bills and study to take a test.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:05 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

I say deport them all and stop all imagration whether it be legally or illegaly
Old 07-01-2008, 05:07 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

i just don't see why they don't deport ALL of those that have come here illegally. by giving them amnesty, you're simply encouraging them to do it the wrong way and think they don't have to abide by our rules just b/c they don't have our same privileges in their country.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:14 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

You could stop illegals from crossing the boarder. one word-SNIPER-that would take care of all the problems, thats what is done on the Serbian border in Iraq to stop insurgens
Old 07-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #16

Region: Texas

I say we NUKE the whole middle east. Then the muslims in other countries around the world would shut the **** up.
captainsteve57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:14 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsteve57 View Post
I say we NUKE the whole middle east. Then the muslims in other countries around the world would shut the **** up.
Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
Legal immigration = good. Without legal immigrants, America wouldn't be America. Without illegal immigrants, America wouldn't be turning more and more into North Mexico.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:32 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Thing to remember is

65.6% of the US is Caucasian as in European decendant
14% is Hispanic
13.6 is Africian Ameerican
0.9% is Arabs or middle eastern
1.5% is all other like American Indians and Asians

So even though there are a lot of hispanics coming here they in no way close to making a majority in the US.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:34 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

in my state they are....my old neighbor hood (Berea) EVERYONE now calls is Little Burrito...
Old 07-01-2008, 06:46 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

Quote:
quite possibly the worst idea i have heard in a long time.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:56 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas View Post
quite possibly the worst idea i have heard in a long time.
Why?
Old 07-01-2008, 07:01 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
How the hell are you suppose to do it. How many Law enforcement personnel and vehicles would it take to deport nearly 40,000,000 people.

Abraham Lincoln asked the then Secetary of State William Seward what would it take repatriate all the slaves back to Africa. He replied all the Ships owned by America 100 years to complete the task. It 200 years to get them here. Part of Lincoln's emancipation plan of the slaves was to send them back to Africa but it was impossible and to costly. In the 1860 US census there were roughly 4.5 million slaves and 27 million white Americans.

The Great Emancipator Abraham Lincoln and the Issue of Race

So how would you move 40,000,000 people? it can't be done
Old 07-01-2008, 08:00 PM   #23
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:

So how would you move 40,000,000 people? it can't be done
You start killing them off...then they will find a way to ambulate themselves out of here. Either that or completely cut them off from all this free stuff they get...

Harsh, yes, but, it's better than our open border policy.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:23 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
You start killing them off...then they will find a way to ambulate themselves out of here. Either that or completely cut them off from all this free stuff they get...

Not giving them free stuff wont work either. As long as Americans are lazy they will have jobs such a Highway construction, brick laying and other jobs they do quite well and they work hard. As long as American companies put them on payroll and there is noone to replace them what can be done. Now if you make it illegal to hire them and enforce it with shutting down any company inn violation of hiring illegals then something might be done. If Mexico was not so corrupt and there was real opportunity then they would not come. The problem is all those companies that people feared would got to Mexico when NAFTA was signed never materialized. Why because NAFTA level the playing field by making Mexico comply with the same industrial and Safety regulations we have. Making only pay scale the incentive to move there. Before NAFTA, American companies couold move down there and pollute and have unsafe work environments. Saving big money. Of all the US companies in Mexico over 75% were in Mexico before NAFTA
Old 07-01-2008, 08:32 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California

Quote:
So even though there are a lot of hispanics coming here they in no way close to making a majority in the US.
I used to live in Reading PA and right before i left (about a month ago) there was an article in the paper stating the the population of the city was now 51% hispanic....and not the ones who are here to work hard
Scut95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 09:45 PM   #26
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Not giving them free stuff wont work either. As long as Americans are lazy they will have jobs such a Highway construction, brick laying and other jobs they do quite well and they work hard. As long as American companies put them on payroll and there is noone to replace them what can be done. Now if you make it illegal to hire them and enforce it with shutting down any company inn violation of hiring illegals then something might be done. If Mexico was not so corrupt and there was real opportunity then they would not come. The problem is all those companies that people feared would got to Mexico when NAFTA was signed never materialized. Why because NAFTA level the playing field by making Mexico comply with the same industrial and Safety regulations we have. Making only pay scale the incentive to move there. Before NAFTA, American companies couold move down there and pollute and have unsafe work environments. Saving big money. Of all the US companies in Mexico over 75% were in Mexico before NAFTA
Well, the job situation was part of the free stuff I was referring to since in reality it is free for them. They don't pay taxes like us, so it is free in my book.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:45 PM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Well, the job situation was part of the free stuff I was referring to since in reality it is free for them. They don't pay taxes like us, so it is free in my book.
Actually they do pay taxes and Social Security but they cannot collect. Right now the IRS claims to have millions in tax refunds to illegals who cannot collect and right now the Social Security Office says they have collected hundreds of millions illegals are not allowed to collect.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:52 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

not all of them pay their taxes and social security though. i mean there are many illegals in this country. and i know for a FACT that many don't pay their car insurance or their car taxes. there have been so many wrecks in this county, with many of them being caused by hispanics that have no license and no registration. but what do they get? a slap on the wrist and a warning. even after they've done a lot of damage to the other people's cars. they don't have to pay for it, so the innocent bystander will have to fork out the money to either fix it or pay for their increased insurance. any hispanic i've come across doesn't know how to drive. i still remember when one car driven by a hispanic with another in the passenger seat passed us on a double yellow line...with another car coming straight at them...they almost side swipped us trying to get back over, and if they hadn't almost hit us, they would have hit the other car, which then BOTH would have hit US. and they were going at a pretty good speed trying to pass us, so somebody would have gotten seriously hurt.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:47 PM   #29
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsteve57 View Post
or we could just not let them change our country! I know, silly me for not resorting to violence first.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:10 AM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

Quote:

killing legal immigrants? you would be killing the parents and grandparents of U.S. citizens born and raised. technically we are all offspring of immigrants at one point in time. i think declaring legal immigrants subjective of exportation/extermination would paralell the actions of hitler.

i do agree that illegal immigration is a problem, but i dont believe we should be killing them either.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:06 AM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
or we could just not let them change our country! I know, silly me for not resorting to violence first.
Liberal hippy democrat. Go hug trees, or something.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:23 AM   #32
Road Trip!

i think all of these reccomendations are unrealistic, i think we should put them on on a spaceship and let them immigrate to another planet...i know,i ruin all the fun, but sometimes you just gotta be serious...
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:50 AM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1 View Post
Liberal hippy democrat. Go hug trees, or something.

Killing all the Islamic Fundamentalist would be a waste of good ammo !!!! cover them in pigs blood, they'll kill themselves

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:52 AM   #34
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang View Post

Killing all the Islamic Fundamentalist would be a waste of good ammo !!!! cover them in pigs blood, they'll kill themselves
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 09:46 AM   #35
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas View Post
killing legal immigrants? you would be killing the parents and grandparents of U.S. citizens born and raised. technically we are all offspring of immigrants at one point in time. i think declaring legal immigrants subjective of exportation/extermination would paralell the actions of hitler.

i do agree that illegal immigration is a problem, but i dont believe we should be killing them either.
Meh, it would get the point across and make someone think twice before trying to bypass the system. Free hand outs aren't a great way to deter someone. However, a pile of bodies would.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar