No respect for our 11 plus v6 models - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-24-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
No respect for our 11 plus v6 models

Have you ever noticed how the mustang enthusiasts always claim our v6 models are not true performance vehicles. They call it the commuter car with a little pep. What's the deal with that nonsense? I mean our vehicle stock from the factory is putting down 0-60 times between 5.3 to 5.6 seconds and 1/4 mile times between 13.8 to 14.1. All with stock tires and 2.73 fuel economy gears. Maybe I'm missing something but those numbers are no commuter car with little pep to me. That's running close to 2010 and previous Gt numbers all for 5 to 7k less than the previous Gt models. Just because a vehicle doesn't have a V8 doesn't mean it's not quick and a performance type vehicle. Clearly our vehicles are capable of traveling at speeds in excess of 140 plus with the proper speed rated tires and once the speed limiter is removed. The performance package comes with the Gt suspension and 3:31gears which is even bigger acceleration from its 2:73 gears. I'm not sure why people feel our sixers are way less a vehicle than previous Gt models and not in the same league as there Gt. The previous Gt's have really good power down low ,however they were coming with 3:15 or 3:31 gears. Our models with 2.73 gears definitely lack down low power but thats an easy fix, have 3:31 or 3:55 gears installed and its a different beast altogether. Our V6 models finally have really nice potential for mods and great power gains. I acknowledge our v6 is not in the same league as the new 5.0 models but that doesn't mean our sixers are not serious performance vehicles. Personally, I don't care what size the engine is, power is power and if Ford someday is sporting a 4 banger ecoboost that rocks out 400 HP and can send it down the 1/4 mile track in under 13 seconds, then sign me up.
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
It's common with any car that has a base and performance model.

The Grand Prix community treated anyone that didn't own a GTP the same way. I guarantee that Camaro boys treat anyone that doesn't drive an SS that way. No matter how fast your car is, if you're not one of the big boys that dropped an extra $8-10k on your car for the performance version, there's always a group of elitist that will snub you.

They also probably have other issues in their life too. lol
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguin View Post
It's common with any car that has a base and performance model.

The Grand Prix community treated anyone that didn't own a GTP the same way. I guarantee that Camaro boys treat anyone that doesn't drive an SS that way. No matter how fast your car is, if you're not one of the big boys that dropped an extra $8-10k on your car for the performance version, there's always a group of elitist that will snub you.

They also probably have other issues in their life too. lol
Lmao. I think it may be a little sour grapes that for years the Gt version was one of the big boys and the v6 model didn't even come close. Short of super charging a 2010 v6 there was no way it was coming close to the Gt model from same year. Then the 11 v6 came out and we got ourselves a different ball game. We're running maybe 2 to 3 tenths a second behind the 10 Gt models for thousands less, on fuel economy 2.73 gears and all weather non performance stock tires. Now just spend 600 bucks on 3:31 or 3:55 gears and that 2 to 3 tenths a second is no more. Our cars can pull power out from down low just like the 10 Gt can, you just need the right gears to do so. The previous Gt models came with at least 3:15 gearing or 3:31 gears so they could pull there power down low. I'm not saying that our cars are better or more than a Gt but their certainly worthy of being in the same league as the 2010 and under Gt models. Ford stepped up to the plate and made an awesome six banger of a vehicle that has huge potential for power gains without speeding huge amounts of money on its mods.
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-24-2013, 03:43 PM   #4
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
These threads pop up from time to time, and having been on both sides of the fence, I don't really think its anyone being disrespectful necessarily, but if you wanted a car do to (something) then you should have bought the car that already does this (something). And in two more model years when the 2015 comes out people will be talking smack about the stupid 11-14 5.0's

It's just the way things are, there's always something bigger and better
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 03:43 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
there is no respect for any non v8 mustang for the most part, just how people are out there~ wont change anytime soon either

same with any car group, if you have the entry model or what not you get the shaft
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
there is no respect for any non v8 mustang for the most part, just how people are out there~ wont change anytime soon either

same with any car group, if you have the entry model or what not you get the shaft
Seems that way but interesting how our entry model is throwing numbers up as to previous v8 models. There mentality is very interesting. If the stock 2010 Gt is running 13.8 to 13.9 1/4 mile , our stock sixers are doing that as well on 2.73 gears or at least 3:31 geared ones. Fast is fast no matter what size the engine has. What's really funny is that Ford could make a v6 with 405 HP, 350 torque run 2 to 3 tenths slower than the 5.0 and the 6 banger would still be considered the commuter car with some pep

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post
These threads pop up from time to time, and having been on both sides of the fence, I don't really think its anyone being disrespectful necessarily, but if you wanted a car do to (something) then you should have bought the car that already does this (something). And in two more model years when the 2015 comes out people will be talking smack about the stupid 11-14 5.0's

It's just the way things are, there's always something bigger and better
It seems that the v6 is still not thought of in the same league as Gt models and the 11 plus sixer is a serious performance type vehicle with lots of power.
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
Which is why you should enjoy what you have or mold it to your preferences.

I love a v8 exhaust note, but I can't afford $400+ month car payments along with everything else. Besides, I have a deep personal obsession with six cylinders.
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #8
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Yea well we get crapped on by gt500 guys and corvette guys and bmw guys and anyone who doesn't like American cars... I'm sure your older siblings probably talked smack to you also
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Midnight2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: So Cal
Region: California
Posts: 790
What it really boils down to is people's lack of confidence in themselves. So they try to compensate. Thing is like has been said here there will always be bigger and faster.
The sad part is when people search out forums like ours just to try and make themselves feel better. Ironically we get a quick car and decent gas mileage. Gotta love that.
Midnight2012 is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post
Yea well we get crapped on by gt500 guys and corvette guys and bmw guys and anyone who doesn't like American cars... I'm sure your older siblings probably talked smack to you also
True that. I hear ya on that.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2012 View Post
What it really boils down to is people's lack of confidence in themselves. So they try to compensate. Thing is like has been said here there will always be bigger and faster.
The sad part is when people search out forums like ours just to try and make themselves feel better. Ironically we get a quick car and decent gas mileage. Gotta love that.
Im still getting around 29 miles per gallon and running a 91 hybrid tune. Fast is fast and I do love it
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 188
Honestly put Kona , screw em.
tthompson79 is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 04:34 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by tthompson79 View Post
Honestly put Kona , screw em.
Lol
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 04:43 PM   #13
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Gp
Region: Texas
Posts: 0
Hey what's up everyone new to this site... I have a 2013 v6 and love it all the guys I work with ragged me hard until I put my buddies 93 gt to shame .. Lol he said you got a six banger and I said I will still smoke you he said mines not stock I told him it didn't matter I got you lol ... I thought he was playing with me cause I would slow down to let him catch up and then take off again finally I hammered it and he couldn't catch up and he ended up telling everyone else I was toying with him but it wasn't even intentional ...
Stang817 is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang817 View Post
Hey what's up everyone new to this site... I have a 2013 v6 and love it all the guys I work with ragged me hard until I put my buddies 93 gt to shame .. Lol he said you got a six banger and I said I will still smoke you he said mines not stock I told him it didn't matter I got you lol ... I thought he was playing with me cause I would slow down to let him catch up and then take off again finally I hammered it and he couldn't catch up and he ended up telling everyone else I was toying with him but it wasn't even intentional ...
You got smoked by a v6 bro. Did you hear me! Lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3306922377.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	87291
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #15
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Gp
Region: Texas
Posts: 0
Nice
Stang817 is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Sounds like nothing but disrespect for GT owners in this thread. Hmmmm...
wheelman is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:07 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang817 View Post
Nice
I think it's great you smoked your buddies GT and put him in his place.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
Sounds like nothing but disrespect for GT owners in this thread. Hmmmm...
I love the Gt's bro it just seems that v6 owners are always getting ragged on because we didn't buy the GT model. There is still this stigma that the v6 is not a real performance type vehicle which is just not true since 2011.
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:07 PM   #18
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Gp
Region: Texas
Posts: 0
Thanks me too
Stang817 is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jstilly85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Terre Haute
Region: Indiana
Posts: 35
You don't have a cobra... You don't own a really mustang anyway. WHats the difference.........j/k
Jstilly85 is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post
Yea well we get crapped on by gt500 guys and corvette guys and bmw guys and anyone who doesn't like American cars... I'm sure your older siblings probably talked smack to you also
This is very true. Always someone to rag on someone else. We still get our beat downs, us 5.0 guys.

I don't hate the V6, a lot of really gorgeous girls drive them....wait...
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #21
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
Why don't you V6 owners tuck your labia's back up into your vaginas and stop crying like a bunch of chicks.






















Just kidding..........I like all vehicles and they can all be built to be fast. It doesn't or shouldn't matter what people say as long as you are happy with your vehicle. Don't let it get to you.
DDTCM is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:09 PM   #22
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Gp
Region: Texas
Posts: 0
And not trying to disrespect anyone's ride but when you constantly get disrespected its nice to show them new v6's are no joke
Stang817 is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:12 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Just don't pay attention to them really if you do and make a thread about it then that means its getting to you. You bought you're car for a reason, if you couldn't get a 5.0 then it's all good love what you got, I got a 99 cobra and don't care if people give me crap for not going to an 03-04 and I didn't because I couldn't afford it but i still love it.
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:18 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

This is very true. Always someone to rag on someone else. We still get our beat downs, us 5.0 guys.

I don't hate the V6, a lot of really gorgeous girls drive them....wait...
Lol. Like this one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3856492989.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	234.8 KB
ID:	87292
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
I love the Gt's bro it just seems that v6 owners are always getting ragged on because we didn't buy the GT model. There is still this stigma that the v6 is not a real performance type vehicle which is just not true since 2011.
There's the other side of the coin too: six owners that are just plain jealous b/c they couldnt afford the GT b/c all muscle fans want to go faster. Ive owned both and I would never knock somebody's car just b/c it didnt have a minimum number of cylinders. If it's fast & looks badaz, what else matters? But I never thought less of GT owners before I was one. Then again, I didnt try to line up against them either, like they try with me, so it's all about the individual. Some people are just fools; a lot of people in fact.
wheelman is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831 View Post
Just don't pay attention to them really if you do and make a thread about it then that means its getting to you. You bought you're car for a reason, if you couldn't get a 5.0 then it's all good love what you got, I got a 99 cobra and don't care if people give me crap for not going to an 03-04 and I didn't because I couldn't afford it but i still love it.
This is way off topic but don't you find it funny how they named a mustang ,cobra. Why stick a snake emblem on a vehicle that's a horse. Since when do horses like cobra snakes. It's a pony car but call it a name of a snake. Silly
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:23 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
pwrby4d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,020
GT500KR guys Talk **** about GT500's,GT350's and Shelby GT's as well as 5.0, SVT Cobra etc.. All the way down the line. Go to the Mustang Cobra Sites and read them bash Shelby and vice versa. GT owners with Forced induction will look down on all motor GT owners cars... It is the same as you looking down at a Honda Civic.. Buy what you like and can afford.
pwrby4d is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:25 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman View Post

There's the other side of the coin too: six owners that are just plain jealous b/c they couldnt afford the GT b/c all muscle fans want to go faster. Ive owned both and I would never knock somebody's car just b/c it didnt have a minimum number of cylinders. If it's fast & looks badaz, what else matters? But I never thought less of GT owners before I was one. Then again, I didnt try to line up against them either, like they try with me, so it's all about the individual. Some people are just fools; a lot of people in fact.
I'm not sure if v6 owners are jealous . Well maybe some are but maybe they just didn't want to spend the extra loot on the 5.0. I love the 5.0 but not enough love for me to have spent the extra 7 grand to buy it. Just because someone can afford to spend 30 k plus on a vehicle doesn't mean someone is willing to spend that on a vehicle.
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:27 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Most people I talk to about cars don't say mustang cobra they just say cobra. Unless you're talking about the cobra 427
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:29 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
pamson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: waynesville
Region: Missouri
Posts: 74
It doesn't make a spit of differance to me what anyone says about owning a v6 stang. I'm not out to prove my manhood by the car I own. I bought what I liked and that's it. I have nothing against anyone who bought a v8, they got what they wanted. Smack against v6 is just good old hazing, I take it with good humor. By the way, I also own a v4 BMW lol.
pamson is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:30 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

I'm not sure if v6 owners are jealous . Well maybe some are but maybe they just didn't want to spend the extra loot on the 5.0. I love the 5.0 but not enough love for me to have spent the extra 7 grand to buy it. Just because someone can afford to spend 30 k plus on a vehicle doesn't man someone is willing to spend that on a vehicle.
Wasnt saying all are like that, just saying there are some. Sh*t I was jealous of GTs but it didnt make me not like them or their owners, lol. Now Im jealous of Ford GTs! Ha ha
wheelman is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:32 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831 View Post
Most people I talk to about cars don't say mustang cobra they just say cobra. Unless you're talking about the cobra 427
It just makes me laugh when I see cobra snake emblems and the words COBRA written on the back bumper of a car that's named from a kind of horse. Mustang. Horses don't like snakes. Lol
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Yea idk why they named it like that but the cobra is infamous
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:43 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
IanM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Pickerington, Ohio
Region: Ohio
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamson View Post
It doesn't make a spit of differance to me what anyone says about owning a v6 stang. I'm not out to prove my manhood by the car I own. I bought what I liked and that's it. I have nothing against anyone who bought a v8, they got what they wanted. Smack against v6 is just good old hazing, I take it with good humor. By the way, I also own a v4 BMW lol.
Same here, my daily drive is a 4-door 4-cyl 2012 Honda Accord that gets 36mpg. When I want to go fast and have fun, I get the 2011 GT/CS out of the garage.

It used to be the case that the V6 Mustang wasn't much to talk about in the power department. Heck, my first Mustang was a 1985 4cyl 2.3L LX model. It could barely get out of its own way! These new generation V6 models pushing 305 HP stock are to be respected, period. That is way more than my 1987 GT ever did (225HP STOCK!!), anything with that kind of power is usually fun to drive, regardless of brand or model...
__________________
2011 Grabber Blue GT California Special, 3.73 Gears, 6-Speed Manual, Steeda CAI, Steeda 93 tune, aluminum driveshaft (The Driveshaft Shop Co.), MGW shifter, Roush axle-back exhaust, Roush Side Rocker Panel Splitters, Ford Racing BOSS 302 front splitter, sound-tube delete, painted plug covers, JLT oil separator. Shelby transmission scoop & powder-coated trunk brace & many more items...
IanM is offline  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:46 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rickv09GT500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Panama City
Region: Florida
Posts: 23
I see a lot of fun comments on here. Most of the guys (and girls) who own any V8 Mustang started out owning a 4 or 6 cylinder Mustang. Dont let them lie to you. It is also just good old hazing for most of them. I have owned a 97 V6 vert, 98 GT, 07 GT and now a 09 GT500. Considering the fact that the current generation V6 in likely faster than the first two and nearly a tie with the third one I dont believe anyone should be emabarassed to drive one today.When the Fox body Mustang guys with 5.0's try to rag you just tell them their car probably came stock with a 4 cylinder. The first production version of that variety off the assembly was a notchback 4 cyl turbo. It is now part of the National Parts Depot collection in Ocala, Fl.
__________________
2009 Shelby GT500
#1289 of a build of 3004 coupes.
#51 of 156 coupes manufactured in Alloy Metallic.
Pype Bombs exhaust and Nitto 555 tires
Rickv09GT500 is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



04:45 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.