Florida plate, "GRNPONY" - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #1

Region: New Jersey
Florida plate, "GRNPONY"

Anyone who can find me info on "GRNPONY" Florida plates,,,,It is desperately needed. License# R163548693620 His name was George Vezos till he changed it to Michael Roberts. He is my son's father and he went MIA when my son was 7. He is now 16. I have questions for him to answere so I can apply for College Scholarships and grants but can't find him. Last known to be living in Brevard Cty Florida and use to drive a later model green mustang convertible or his Silverado. Ceramic Tile installer by trade. Please someone out there,,,,,help me locate him. Thanx!
oceanangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2008, 01:00 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Re: Florida plate, "GRNPONY"

the police department there should be able to track him down
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:55 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanangel View Post
Anyone who can find me info on "GRNPONY" Florida plates,,,,It is desperately needed. License# R163548693620 His name was George Vezos till he changed it to Michael Roberts. He is my son's father and he went MIA when my son was 7. He is now 16. I have questions for him to answere so I can apply for College Scholarships and grants but can't find him. Last known to be living in Brevard Cty Florida and use to drive a later model green mustang convertible or his Silverado. Ceramic Tile installer by trade. Please someone out there,,,,,help me locate him. Thanx!
go to njsp, if child support is owed, then you can tell them that, and apply for a warrant, etc to get the money back. but you need to go to the New Jersey State Police and tell them about the situation and they will be able to track him down. no one is legally to look up information about a registration or license number unless it is part of an investigation by a pd.

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #4
Road Trip!

yeahh, your not supposed to look up informationon people....especially in your brothers car when he is off duty...:whistle:
Old 07-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #5
Road Trip!

oh btw, you can locate him on the internet with a little research
Old 07-11-2008, 06:40 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

lol google search comes to mind. Or try SVTperformance if you really want to find out everything about the guy.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:52 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

I saw this same claim almost a year ago on a few other stang sites.
RyansQuick6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:46 PM   #8
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyansQuick6 View Post
Can you find the link to it?

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:00 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorachick View Post
go to njsp, if child support is owed, then you can tell them that, and apply for a warrant, etc to get the money back. but you need to go to the New Jersey State Police and tell them about the situation and they will be able to track him down. no one is legally to look up information about a registration or license number unless it is part of an investigation by a pd.
I did that. Wish it were that simple. I have an order for support, there already is a warrant.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:02 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyOrangeTPS View Post
the police department there should be able to track him down
Sure,,,,like they really care. A warrant in NJ is not good in every state. Most states do not have reciprocity.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:07 PM   #11

Thank you all for your suggestions, I appreciate the reponses. Let me make something clear. There is a court order already for support. He is ordered to pay. There is two outstanding warrants for his arrest. Child support is a CIVIL court matter, not a criminal one. When it comes to court,,,,it makes a huge difference. If it were that easy to pick up a phone and complain, I would have done that. LOL In fact I have done much much more. I have sent letters to the Attorney General in both NJ and Florida. I have applied to the Feds under PSOC which is Project Save Our Children. Just because a crime is committed, doesn't mean it gets prosecuted. I learned this over the last three years,,,,,no matter how much evidence one has, it is up to the Prosecutor's office to prosecute. So for right now,,,,,my issue remain in Civil/Family court,,,,,not Criminal. It makes a world of difference. After over two years of awaiting the Grand Jury to hear my case, the prosecutor dropped the case because he said he could not prove ABILITY TO PAY.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:14 PM   #12

For those of you who are interested in my long boring saga,,,,lol,,,,,Ability to pay is difficult to prove when the other party hides assets, works off the books and has people put his belongings in their names. How do I prove he is working when he doesnt file income tax with the Feds? He doesn't claim his earnings in Florida and builders are not required to report the earnings of subcontractors in Florida because their is NO STATE INCOME TAX in that State. It a really much more complicated matter than people realise.
It get's so tied up in legal red tape its sickening. The Feds most likely wont prosecute because they usually won't take cases with arrearages under about $80,000.00. If a case is ordered $100 a week in support,,,,,it would take 15 years to reach that arrearages amount before the Feds would even consider prosecuting. It's not a matter of winning a case for them and putting the bad guy in jail,,,,,it's collecting arrearages and assets. No assets,,,,,no case,,,,no help from the Feds. He is a small fish in the grand scheme of scumbags in the ocean.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:24 PM   #13

Florida's Child Support Enforcement (dept. of Revenue) received NJ's request for help in picking him up. A case was established for enforcement in Florida. Florida could not get a good postal on him and a postal check showed mail sent to a NJ address so they closed the case. You see, periodically he mails himself something to an old address, like a magazine,,,,new tenants keep "free" magazine and the postal check comes back showing mail was not returned recently from that address. He is safely hidden in Florida or Georgia and Florida closes the case and kicks it back to Jersey saying he is no longer in Florida. NJ states no he is not in NJ please reopen case,,,,Florida says, okay provide an address and we will. Can't find an address for one of the most common names on the Eastern Seaboard,,,,takes months to locate a somewhat recent address. By the time NJ files with the Courts to do the checks to see if it is him because of PRIVACY issues,,,,,he has long since moved, left no forwarding and the game continues. It's really easy to hide in America if the Fed's aren't looking. State's only have so much power and their aren't many states with reciprocal agreements to extridict him even if they find him,,,,,hense why every scum bag from NJ moves to Florida and Flordia scum bags move to NJ!
There is so much more to it than calling the police and saying HELP!
Old 07-15-2008, 06:27 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Can you find the link to it?
Just do a google on Michael Henry Roberts or George H. Vezos, FL and it should come up with the link. The forum got locked,,,,no one really wants to get involved,,,,,story of my life. I have had "mother" forums lock a thread and throw it out.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:49 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyansQuick6 View Post
I can prove my claim. Go to MYFLORIDA.COM then do a search on Brevard County Florida and put in his name. His real name is George H. Vezos, III and he changed it to Michael Henry Roberts. He was the Agent for Steven Clark Tile in Cocoa Florida. Please,,,,,this is not a claim. This is just desperation because I have done and continue to do everything I can to find his so I can open yet another support request in yet another state,,,,this is by far one of the hardest tasks I have ever taken up.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:53 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
lol google search comes to mind. Or try SVTperformance if you really want to find out everything about the guy.
Your funny,,,,yeah like a google search will definately provide his address for me. I had the Burlington County Prosectors Office looking for him and they couldn't find him,,,,,they have better search engines than google. I am here because he is a mustang enthusiast,,,,,i just hope someone recognizes the tag and takes an interest in helping me. Thank you for your suggestion though,,,,,I have no idea what SVTperformance is though,,,,that I will google! lol
Old 07-15-2008, 08:14 PM   #17
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

SVT performance has a couple of guys that seem to be able to get any details they want any time they want on anyone they want. They've proven that several times over on a couple of scammers over there as well as one ****** bag that dared them to...so they found everything on him right down to his address, ssn, job history, and credit report. Oh, and his parents spending habbits.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:37 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

theres not a whole lot we can do to help, you have already taken the right steps, but if he does have a child support warrant then he'll eventually get pulled over as most of them are entered NCIC as an FTA Non Support. NCIC entries are able to be pulled up all over the country. HOWEVER, i'm not sure how burlington county has entered the warrant, but they may have put extradition limits on it preventing him from being extradited from florida to new jersey if he was arrested. i have no idea, nor am i going to break the law and look him up on my system. i like my job a hell of a lot to put it in jeopardy.

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:03 AM   #19
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

i have a service i use, paypal me 14.95 + the 3% and ill get u everything u want on the guy... from back ground check to where he is currently employed and so forth.

People Search | Background Check | Public Records by Intelius, Inc
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:24 AM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Hire a PI

GEORGE VEZOS
4300 N OCEAN BLVD
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33308

MICHAEL ROBERTS
POMPANO BEACH, FL 33064

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Flori...8-a873630.aspx

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:49 AM   #21
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang View Post
Hire a PI

GEORGE VEZOS
4300 N OCEAN BLVD

MICHAEL ROBERTS
POMPANO BEACH, FL 33064

5000 N Ocean Blvd Lauderdale by the Sea, FL 33308

nice!!! try to find his myspace
Old 07-16-2008, 11:39 AM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Found a facebook with that name

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
Old 07-16-2008, 12:03 PM   #23
Road Trip!

oh snap!!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 03:12 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to black98gtvert

impressive herb
Mods: MAC CAI,FLOWS 40 series,MSD Wires and Coils,"MM"starter box susp, MAC underdrive pullies, BBK off-road X, Steeda TRI-Ax, 3.73 gears, Sniper Special Forces Tuner, Accufab 75mm TB and Plenum, and a ZEX __ Shot
04 CBR F4i: A Street Machine on roids
black98gtvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:12 AM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Thanks !!

Quote:
Old 07-17-2008, 11:17 AM   #26
Road Trip!

just had an idea!!!!!! call dawg the bounty hunter!!!!! that dude can find anybody!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 02:04 PM   #27

was this thread locked????
Old 07-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang View Post
Hire a PI

GEORGE VEZOS
4300 N OCEAN BLVD

MICHAEL ROBERTS
POMPANO BEACH, FL 33064

5000 N Ocean Blvd Lauderdale by the Sea, FL 33308
That's an old address, had that one, thanx though, I appreciate it.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:09 PM   #29

Quote:
unfortunately he doesn't have a myspace with his names, the facebook one isn't him either.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:18 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
i have a service i use, paypal me 14.95 + the 3% and ill get u everything u want on the guy... from back ground check to where he is currently employed and so forth.

People Search | Background Check | Public Records by Intelius, Inc
I know his whole background, and he is self employed. Those search engines for 14 bucks won't give me up to date info. but thanx for the suggestion. I have used them before. I need to get an accurint report but cant afford to purchase it and my funds have run dry. if anyone ever comes across the guy feel free to email me cindyboggess701@hotmail.com

What comes around goes around and eventually he will get his in spades for sure. You guys rock! Thanx so much for your supportive suggestions. Sorry to bore u all with my crap. I know someday he will come on here though and read all this,,,,,when he does, I hope he reads this, "I got the best kid a mom could ask for,,,,you missed out on so much love!"
Old 07-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #31
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanangel View Post
was this thread locked????
If it was, you wouldn't have been able to post a reply.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:54 PM   #32
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

:worthless
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 02:58 PM   #33
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
:worthless of milf
what you really meant...
Old 07-18-2008, 02:59 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

The problem as I see it. If he's active on any mustang sites. He'll know your lookin and run for deeper cover

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Tags
florida