Anyone into lifting? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-18-2013, 11:46 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Texas
Anyone into lifting?

Just felt like starting a thread to talk about lifting in general. Ex. Supplements you may take, routines, diets, anything! Ive been lifting for a month while taking some egg protein and damn am i seeing results. Tryin out for linebacker next year!

Redehmption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:04 AM   #2
Registered Member
Region: New Mexico
Only supplement I take is creatine. It's worked well for me in the past

zinc_yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:08 AM   #3
Registered Member
Region: California
I used to work out and have routines but now I just run for basketball season and light weights. Linebacker! That's great I played that in high school as well, I was undersized but fast at 6'0 180
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:31 AM   #4
Registered Member
Region: Texas
I started from cuz i got bullied. I was fat with zero confidence until sophomore year. Did just straight bulk routines.usually did 3 reps of 8 of 75% of my max for each exercise . Then 5 reps of 20 of 45% of max for toning. was already big so never had to do protein.Its amazing what it does for your confidence.
Termi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:43 AM   #5
Registered Member
Region: Illinois
I started when i was 13(15now) my grandfather suggested it one night and at that point i weighed 270.. Annnd we started in june and when i went down to florida i was sick the entire time and didnt eat as much as i would because i was sick. And i lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks climbing the sand dune and swimming. Then i weighed 260 and realiy brought my confidence out and i was facinated with the 70's going out to partys like dazed and confused did. But i never did it. And so i did that until i ended 8th grade i looked like a football player from the 70's wearin worn jeans and a button up shirt with a cool design and i have long brown curly hair not like josh thoe lol its straighter then his and i played football my freshman year was starter left guard and the summer of sophmore year i just let myself go and now i weigh300 pounds at 15... But im going to the Y(gym) have a personal trainor and i can run 3 mins straight its mostley muscle i get from my dad... My grandpa made a bet with me that if i can lose 25 pounds from january 1st to june 1st he said he would buy me something new for my car.. And ive lost 6 pounds so far... My max on bench is 205 but could be more... 205s startin to feel light to me heres me when i was 13 and heres me now with messed up hair... White shirt 15 blue and black shirt 13 and im realiy into pushing my self....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1803681275.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	395.1 KB
ID:	91746   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3541780243.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	442.4 KB
ID:	91747  

Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:49 AM   #6
Registered Member
Region: California
Lifting and exercise is really important. I got chunky for a while after hockey ended and started running and lifting. Dropped 30 lbs and started a daily routine of at least 3 sets of 75 push ups even if I work out or not. I'm not into looking like a beast as it costs way to much money and time. I get all the protein I need from food sources. Buying supplements (pro hormones, pre-workouts) I think are a waste.
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #7
Registered Member
Region: Florida
I am on the wait lifting team at school!

Never been big in supplements but been lifting for 3.5 years now...

Weigh 153, bench 255, squat 490 and cling & jerk 215!

I just can't seem to get abs.... No matter what I do I can't get rid if the later of flab on my stomach..... My arms legs and back are all very toned.... But I just can't get even a damn 4 pack....
DigitalBman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Region: Other
12oz curls.. That is all, carry on.

That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

« Lays Flavors | Rims »