Get together date set! - Page 10 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-28-2013, 05:43 PM   #316
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I don't what to over think things with talkin money cuz I'm sure no in has the resources to furnish such an event, so to keep it in its original form "EVERYBODY" has to show up to show the town and potential sponsors that this Mustang community is serious about what they believe in "bringing all mustangs owners together". So for now just focus on getting as many people down there and everything else will present itself ...
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2013, 05:43 PM   #317
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Here is an idea for the folks that don't want to run their cars on the track. There is a small town about an hour drive if you take the highway or a little longer if you take a scenic route. The towns name is Hermann and it has more little shops and Vineyards to see as well as the Missouri River. As for the Car dealer we could meet there in the morning on Saturday and stay till about 1 then head our two separate ways till that night when we meet some place like a sonic for dinner then figure out where we will go for the evening. Just my two bit we keep it simple to see what and who shows up then for next year we make it bigger and badder. If you want we could have a Pot Luck on Saturday morning at the dealer. If I make it I will be leaving early Sunday morning so I can make it to work on Monday.

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Mlarv5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2013, 05:48 PM   #318
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
I don't what to over think things with talkin money cuz I'm sure no in has the resources to furnish such an event, so to keep it in its original form "EVERYBODY" has to show up to show the town and potential sponsors that this Mustang community is serious about what they believe in "bringing all mustangs owners together". So for now just focus on getting as many people down there and everything else will present itself ...
Yes EVERYONE must show! Its very important and your right that it will definitely show how serious we are and truly bringing mustangs in from all over weather it be local or on the other side of the u.s. cuz thats pride right there!

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlarv5 View Post
Here is an idea for the folks that don't want to run their cars on the track. There is a small town about an hour drive if you take the highway or a little longer if you take a scenic route. The towns name is Hermann and it has more little shops and Vineyards to see as well as the Missouri River. As for the Car dealer we could meet there in the morning on Saturday and stay till about 1 then head our two separate ways till that night when we meet some place like a sonic for dinner then figure out where we will go for the evening. Just my two bit we keep it simple to see what and who shows up then for next year we make it bigger and badder. If you want we could have a Pot Luck on Saturday morning at the dealer. If I make it I will be leaving early Sunday morning so I can make it to work on Monday.
+1
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #319
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
I am soooooo damn fired up!! We have to have a burnout!! Sorry guys, I have been traveling for work and it has been kickin my hinie! We need to see if we can contact the track and give them our dates. Make sure they open. I love the idea of having more than one thing to do. I also love the idea of having the day to meet each other and hang.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

I am Steve btw lol.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:53 PM   #320
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
It would be cool to just have a cruise just get a bunch of stangs out on the road together. Maybe there's someone local than can find a nice route ?

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:56 PM   #321
Registered Member

Regular

It would be awesome. Just to get us all lined up and get us rollin!
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:57 PM   #322

Anyone contacted Florence yet about the track ?
BlueOnBlack99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:58 PM   #323
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992 View Post
It would be cool to just have a cruise just get a bunch of stangs out on the road together. Maybe there's someone local than can find a nice route ?
How bout this

Hermann, Missouri - Visitor Information

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Mlarv5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #324
Registered Member
Regular

God I can't wait lol.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

I have a birthday and graduation before this happens hopefully get some new mods

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #325
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post
God I can't wait lol.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

I have a birthday and graduation before this happens hopefully get some new mods
Now that should allow for some serious mods.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:15 PM   #326
Registered Member

Regular

We gotta come up with a name for this event. We need to see if the admins will let us use ME's name for it.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:21 PM   #327
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The river front would be sick!!!

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
We gotta come up with a name for this event. We need to see if the admins will let us use ME's name for it.
Agreed
Old 02-28-2013, 07:21 PM   #328
Registered Member

Regular

Who do we ask?
Old 02-28-2013, 07:22 PM   #329
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Who do we ask?
That's a terrific question!
Old 02-28-2013, 07:31 PM   #330
Registered Member

Regular

Hey administrators we have a question!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 07:31 PM   #331
Registered Member
Regular

Lol
Old 02-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #332
Registered Member

Regular

Well, I mean, haven't we been at this long enough to hear something from them? Lol. HELP! Lol.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #333
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
You guys are nuts. Haha
Old 02-28-2013, 07:43 PM   #334
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Now that should allow for some serious mods.
It should lol. But wheels are first. Then maybe tune. Idk yet lol.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

We definitely need a event list of day, time, place of where we meet and do stuff!

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

We could all run ME stickers lol

Old 02-28-2013, 08:06 PM   #335
Registered Member

Regular

I love the sticker idea. I may have to have the wife hold it out the window. If they don't show it us soon ima wrestle somebody.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:09 PM   #336
Registered Member
Regular

Lol. I would totally rock a small window sticker

Old 02-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #337
Registered Member

Regular

They are supposed to show us tonight. I wish they would post to this thread and support the get together.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:11 PM   #338
Registered Member
Regular

This would for sure be better if we had some support

Old 02-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #339
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I agree!!! Like I said before we really get this to its vision we have to show that a ***** load of Mustangs will be roaring down to your town every June 7th,8th, and 9th
Old 02-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #340
Registered Member
Regular

Lots of **loud** mustangs lol.

Old 02-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #341
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by black8thelement View Post

i agree!!! Like i said before we really get this to its vision we have to show that a ***** load of mustangs will be roaring down to your town every june 7th,8th, and 9th
+1249392918783838213490
Old 02-28-2013, 08:29 PM   #342
Registered Member
Regular

Schmitty don't lose that list!!! Remember Ubnbit and you guys were the ones who started this ***** before it goes corporate ... Hahahahaha
Old 02-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #343
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
Schmitty don't lose that list!!! Remember Ubnbit and you guys were the ones who started this ***** before it goes corporate ... Hahahahaha
Lmao ikr! Sense every said their names haha my name is Ryan and I have the list in my back pocket! Even at work haha I'm so dedicated u all have no idea!
Old 02-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #344
Registered Member

Regular

I'm just curious as to why no admins have said anything. Smh.

My brother has some serious love for the evolution revolution.

Ok, so seriously, we have to come up with a name. Big Jon has been throwing them out there. We need him to gather his list of names and put them on here all in one spot along with any other ones we might like and get an event name.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:58 PM   #345
Registered Member
Regular

They prob will tomorrow and I like all names big Jon has announced
Old 02-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #346
Registered Member

Regular

Why do you think tomorrow? He is da bomb diggity at event names.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #347
Registered Member
Regular

Just a felling haha
Old 02-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #348
Registered Member
Regular

Feeling**
Old 02-28-2013, 11:17 PM   #349
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Any support from AM?
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:57 PM   #350
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Darn!

Too bad this got moved to Mizzery instead of KC. I would have got 3 groups from Kansas to head up but I'm sure the Lawrence mustang club wouldn't want to go because its in the heart of Missouri lol!

PROJECT "6APPEAL"

Founder of Topeka Mustang Club
MTilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar