Get together date set! - Page 136 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-08-2013, 04:27 PM   #4726
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Wait wait, soooooo the ford dealer that said they are in to let us use their lot is now out? We have to find somewhere else to go

Yes. We are all in.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2013, 04:32 PM   #4727
Registered Member

Regular

Idk about everybody else but I just went from to </3 lol. Those guys at that ford dealership should have known back when we contacted them that on the 8th of June, they were gonna be gone. That's not the coolest move they could have made.

They had to know we had it pretty set to be there, that's fine, It doesn't matter to me where we meet, just would really like to get it set back in stone where we are going.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2013, 05:17 PM   #4728
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Freakin car salesman have zero loyalties when they can make a quick buck! Machens isn't that the dealership someone on this thread got screwed buyin a Crown Vic er sumthin?
Mystic96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:20 PM   #4729
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Well damn hahaha, don't worry guys jb has got our backs! We will figure something out, don't let this little hiccup change your mind!
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:20 PM   #4730
Registered Member

Regular

I'm with u brother. I hope we can get the details worked out soon. It's a 10 hour drive for me. I'd like to at least know where I'm goin lol.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:23 PM   #4731
Registered Member
Regular

Where do we stand with our gig do we have a schedule or anything decided on or?

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Hell Bit we musta been typin at the same time with the same thought ah hahaha!
Mystic96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:28 PM   #4732
Registered Member

Regular

I say we show up at their tent sale, all 40,50,60 of us, however many show up and pull in all at once and walk up to their tent, walk straight to them, go over to the Chevy tent and buy something lol.

I need those dudes to call my wife and tell her we are changing plans.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic96 View Post
Where do we stand with our gig do we have a schedule or anything decided on or?

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Hell Bit we musta been typin at the same time with the same thought ah hahaha!
BahahAhaha. That could be dangerous. We all post enough to start to think alike.

We will get something figured out. I just already had this sh*t planned up in my mind.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #4733
Registered Member
Regular

The ladys don't like change tread carefully

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Lets give it a few days ill pm jb mach and see if he's worked out with the river cruisers club
Old 05-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #4734
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmitty426 View Post
The ladys don't like change tread carefully

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Lets give it a few days ill pm jb mach and see if he's worked out with the river cruisers club
Exactly. I've already given her the agenda. Ill just surprise her with it when we get there lol. Soooooo y'all can see me get whipped!
Old 05-08-2013, 08:59 PM   #4735
Registered Member
Regular

Just ordered!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-665673686.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	450.1 KB
ID:	106804

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #4736
Registered Member

Regular

Now that is sooooooo sweet!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:07 PM   #4737
Registered Member
Regular

I know lol! $9 too!

Old 05-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #4738
Registered Member

Regular

It's gonna look sweet!

Buy it from an eBay scammer? Lmao.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:11 PM   #4739
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
It's gonna look sweet!

Buy it from an eBay scammer? Lmao.
**** I hope not. If so it's only $9

Old 05-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #4740
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Quote:
Wait wait, soooooo the ford dealer that said they are in to let us use their lot is now out? We have to find somewhere else to go

Yes. We are all in.
F it. Lets all just rope up a vault and drive off with it like in fast 5.
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:19 PM   #4741

Idc where we meet or have a show as long as we can have one lol... don't get me wrong I'm dissapointed the dealer didn't work out but as long as jb can get somethin worked out I'm fine lol
HihoSilver0820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:19 PM   #4742
Registered Member

Regular

Cranker has my vote! Ill pull anchor with my car.

I hope we kinda talk about a backup plan. Idc what we do or where we go as long as we all get together.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

BahahAhaha. Jinx! We are all having the same thought! That's awesome.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:23 PM   #4743

Oh and ill see if I can talk to the local ford dealer here maybe they would be interested in a mustang show... one of the guys that works there is like 60 and has a roush s197 we Will go with jb though unless I maybe come up with somethin ill let u know don't hold your breath
HihoSilver0820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:24 PM   #4744
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Quote:
BahahAhaha. Jinx! We are all having the same thought! That's awesome.
About pulling a bank vault? Lol!
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:26 PM   #4745
Registered Member

Regular

Ok man. Appreciate all the help. I won't give up. Idc if we all meet at the hotel parkin lot lol. As long as we meet and cruise!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #4746
Registered Member
Regular

Lincoln ls... and aahum we cant talk about it because im a part of the club.... and the guy that sold the car to me is in the club.... and yeah its a sticky situation. The one thing i will say is this does not surprise me one bit. I will hang with you guys all weekend... but im not sad we arent going to machens anymore!

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Further... fulton ford is doing a great business in fulton mo... and there is a full 3 acres of empty tarmac that they share with sutherlands hardware that is prime for a cool *** car show.... ideas?
fultonboy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #4747
Registered Member

Regular

I got ur back bro. Don't know anybody from that lot but I do know, they knew we were coming, events like they are going to dont just pop up and they knew about it when they were asked about us coming. That's fine tho. We don't have to have their lot, we can roll anywhere y'all choose. It's not gonna wreck my weekend. I'm drivin a long way to have a great time. We can do that anywhere. Idc if its Walmart parking lot.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:33 PM   #4748
Registered Member
Regular

Fulton mo is 20 minutes from Columbia and there is a super curvy awesome road between the two towns and i grew up in callaway county and there is an awesome road near the river that is soooooooo sweet
fultonboy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #4749
Registered Member

Regular

See what you can find out in Fulton then. Schmitty has a pretty solid number of us that are coming.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #4750
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fultonboy09 View Post
Fulton mo is 20 minutes from Columbia and there is a super curvy awesome road between the two towns and i grew up in callaway county and there is an awesome road near the river that is soooooooo sweet
I think if you could get something worked out it will be our back up plan if not lets wait for an update from JB still the thought of joining another group would be hella sweet lol
Old 05-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #4751
Registered Member

Regular

Oh. I thought that's what he meant. Us and their group.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:05 PM   #4752
Registered Member

Regular

Check this out. The guy who was on here scamming the other day, a bunch of guys in a thread got his number and have text him, this is what he said.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1173254169.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	106819
Old 05-08-2013, 10:09 PM   #4753
Registered Member
Regular

Classy fellow right there. Not. He needs to have something done
Old 05-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #4754
Registered Member

Regular

I wish we could find exactly where he is.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:12 PM   #4755
Registered Member
Regular

Me too im still texting him
Old 05-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #4756
Registered Member

Regular

Lol. I think he knows something is up.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:20 PM   #4757
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Oh. I thought that's what he meant. Us and their group.
Also with the river cruisers
Old 05-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #4758
Registered Member

Regular

I'd like to see hundreds lol. Y'all know me, I'm down. I will be there. I just want us to have some set things in place.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #4759
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'd like to see hundreds lol. Y'all know me, I'm down. I will be there. I just want us to have some set things in place.
I'm sure its a meet and greet Friday cuz not everyone will make it on Friday and sat is basically anything goes now cuz machens is out and Sunday is stay or go cuz some have long trips home so mainly find things to do on Saturday. I know one thing forsure is a cruise!! And no homo I'd like to get a picture of all of us and our rides!
Old 05-08-2013, 10:37 PM   #4760
Registered Member

Regular

That's all great with me. I'm gonna try to take off a couple days before and after the weekend so I don't have to rush. Gonna be a long *** drive. Ill probably wait until Sunday to leave. Get there Thursday night maybe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar