Get together date set! - Page 149 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-19-2013, 06:47 AM   #5181
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,522
19 days. It's been a long time in the making. Gonna be great! When u get hotel info where u are gonna stay. Will u post it please?
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-19-2013, 07:34 AM   #5182
Registered Member
Regular
 
schmitty426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Woodbury
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 523
Absolutely ill be getting one tonight or tomorrow morning
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-19-2013, 08:04 AM   #5183
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mystic96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: KC
Region: Missouri
Posts: 157
FUUUUUUUUUUUDGE it's freakin rainin good great googly moogly all that time detailin the snake AAAARGHHHH. Oh well there's always detail spray but crap ya know at least it's not snow!
Mystic96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #5184
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cranker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic96 View Post
FUUUUUUUUUUUDGE it's freakin rainin good great googly moogly all that time detailin the snake AAAARGHHHH. Oh well there's always detail spray but crap ya know at least it's not snow!
Lol. That's the worst. Every time I clean mine it rains for like 3 mins in the middle of the night.
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:32 AM   #5185
Registered Member
Regular
 
Missouri Hoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 265
A friend of mine from Saint Louis and I are confirmed attendees of this meet next month in Fulton. We've already made motel reservations in Kingdom City.

What is scheduled or planned for Friday, Saturday and Sunday? The dates I was initially given, by Schmitty426, was 7, 8 and 9 June in Columbia, but we both know it's moved to Fulton Ford now. Is there any kind of itinerary for the event or is it basically, act on majority consensus as time progresses? All we've read or heard are individual suggestions and desires from forum members on what they would like to do. Not much seems to be nailed down, planned or publicly outlined on the forum. It would be great if someone that's running the show would post on the overall weekend plans and festivities. My friend and I are curious.

Merely a suggestion to keep in mind for future Midwest Mustang meets... Springfield would be an excellent place to gather. It's a large, constantly growing and publicly active area for events. It's located on Interstate 44 and some 40 miles from Branson, both of which are home to plenty of muscle car owners, enthisiasts and their public activity. There's plenty to do in Springfield... Restaurants of all kinds, a lengthy cruise strip (Glenstone Avenue) and a 1/8th mile dragstrip Ozark Raceway Park in Rogersville (18 miles away). The dragstrip is out in the county on State Road U. It's a nice drive from Springfield. During the summer and fall months, there are annual automotive swap meets, auto shows of various kinds and the O'Reilly Auto Parts "Street Machine Nationals" at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds. Just thought I would share an idea for the future.
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:00 PM   #5186
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cranker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 232
I won 4 dollars on the powerball!
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:41 PM   #5187
Registered Member
Regular
 
PonyBoyV6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago Area
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,079
Browsing ME while getting inked.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:42 PM   #5188
Registered Member
Regular
 
schmitty426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Woodbury
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
A friend of mine from Saint Louis and I are confirmed attendees of this meet next month in Fulton. We've already made motel reservations in Kingdom City.

What is scheduled or planned for Friday, Saturday and Sunday? The dates I was initially given, by Schmitty426, was 7, 8 and 9 June in Columbia, but we both know it's moved to Fulton Ford now. Is there any kind of itinerary for the event or is it basically, act on majority consensus as time progresses? All we've read or heard are individual suggestions and desires from forum members on what they would like to do. Not much seems to be nailed down, planned or publicly outlined on the forum. It would be great if someone that's running the show would post on the overall weekend plans and festivities. My friend and I are curious.

Merely a suggestion to keep in mind for future Midwest Mustang meets... Springfield would be an excellent place to gather. It's a large, constantly growing and publicly active area for events. It's located on Interstate 44 and some 40 miles from Branson, both of which are home to plenty of muscle car owners, enthisiasts and their public activity. There's plenty to do in Springfield... Restaurants of all kinds, a lengthy cruise strip (Glenstone Avenue) and a 1/8th mile dragstrip Ozark Raceway Park in Rogersville (18 miles away). The dragstrip is out in the county on State Road U. It's a nice drive from Springfield. During the summer and fall months, there are annual automotive swap meets, auto shows of various kinds and the O'Reilly Auto Parts "Street Machine Nationals" at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds. Just thought I would share an idea for the future.
Good to hear from you Missouri hoss! Thanks for taking the time for letting me and the rest of us know you and a friend will be attending this event! First and formost Friday has nothing really going on just a meet and greet kinda thing as not everyone will be there and I won't be there till about 3pm on Friday but there was talk of a good cruise route that will definitely take place lead by JB mach and his crew (local mustang club) and probably get some food and or adult beverages Saturday is the big day 8am till 1pm is the parking at Fulton ford for the show and the dealership is providing FOOD! Afterwards all of our stangs will cruise around on some awesome roadways some good photo ops and a member has a go pro to record us in our bad a$$Ness and Saturday night there's a festival in Hermann going on that lots are interested its optional and finally Sunday is really a departure day stay or go some have long trips to attend and back to work thar Monday so anything goes on Sunday also there is no fee to join with this being the first year this is just a start up to get it into roll and Fulton ford is marketing in the newspaper for this event to let the town know we will be attending. And thanks for the info on springfield!! I will definitely keep that in mind! If u have any other questions about anything feel free to send me a pm or on the thread whichever works

~Ryan
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:02 PM   #5189
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mystic96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: KC
Region: Missouri
Posts: 157
Snakes all lined up 2013 Gt500, 2002 Cobra R and our '96 Mystic fine American Muscle!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130519_160019.png
Views:	49
Size:	453.2 KB
ID:	109071
Mystic96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:06 PM   #5190
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mystic96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: KC
Region: Missouri
Posts: 157
You guys know what this is 850hp!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130519_160604.png
Views:	77
Size:	549.7 KB
ID:	109074



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130519_160309.png
Views:	85
Size:	494.4 KB
ID:	109072
Mystic96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #5191
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,522
^ that's mine brother. I just reported it stolen! Lol
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #5192
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
Holy shiz
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:48 PM   #5193
Registered Member
Regular
 
schmitty426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Woodbury
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 523
I wouldnt even know what to do with 850 horses... Oh wait I'd do a burnout in 4th gear
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #5194
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mystic96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: KC
Region: Missouri
Posts: 157
Ah hahaha then there were these two the AC Cobra is authentic not a kit!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130519_174542.png
Views:	48
Size:	585.2 KB
ID:	109095



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130519_174608.png
Views:	44
Size:	503.0 KB
ID:	109096
Mystic96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #5195
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mystic96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: KC
Region: Missouri
Posts: 157
Aint that purrrrrty!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130519_174828.png
Views:	45
Size:	476.1 KB
ID:	109097
Mystic96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #5196
Registered Member
Regular
 
schmitty426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Woodbury
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 523
Booked my hotel everyone, ill be staying at the Howard Johnson hotel and if u guys want a neck of a deal go to hotwire.com now! They have a sale going on right now I got mine for only 40$ a night! It would be a good idea to book a room now!
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:27 PM   #5197
Registered User
Newbie
 
JBs Mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Columbia
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic96 View Post
You guys know what this is 850hp!

Attachment 109074



Attachment 109072
Man, why didn't you introduce yourself? My car was right next to this one. This is my buddy Dan's Car... ??
And actually it is only 750hp...
JBs Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:47 PM   #5198
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
I drove by that dealership this afternoon, had a call up in liberty. Saw the GT still there, sucks I missed the show.
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #5199
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mystic96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: KC
Region: Missouri
Posts: 157
That yellow Mach was you JB damn missed that one oh hell u said u would be next to the SuperSnake. No wonder they sent me AARP I am def havin senior moments I coulda swore he said 850 but u know he's ur buddy and I'm the one havin the brain freeze. Probly first show crazies been to lots never entered anything anyways pleased ta meetcha JB!

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

But 750 on pump gas holy crap anyways!
Mystic96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:43 PM   #5200
Registered Member
Regular
 
Shane Bales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bakersfield
Region: Missouri
Posts: 340
Cranker you was right, im not making it this time. My bro is taking his bronco to bricks off road park that weekend and asked for help cuz he knows its gonna be tore up fore the events over. Sucks that ima miss seeing a lot of bada** mustangs and meetin you guys, be sure to post lots of pics
Shane Bales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #5201
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mystic96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: KC
Region: Missouri
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBs Mach View Post

Man, why didn't you introduce yourself? My car was right next to this one. This is my buddy Dan's Car... ??
And actually it is only 750hp...
You were that pleasant guy I talked to a couple times.
Mystic96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #5202
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cranker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Bales View Post
Cranker you was right, im not making it this time. My bro is taking his bronco to bricks off road park that weekend and asked for help cuz he knows its gonna be tore up fore the events over. Sucks that ima miss seeing a lot of bada** mustangs and meetin you guys, be sure to post lots of pics
It's cool dude.

I can't say I'm not wishy washy on driving down there. But I'm just gonna do it.
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:31 PM   #5203
Registered Member
Regular
 
93fox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 36
What's up boys. My apologies for being so inactive. Schools been super busy! Here's a sick fox from kc2k13 to make your day! Any changes on the meet?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2001110257.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	539.8 KB
ID:	109143  
93fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #5204
Registered Member
Regular
 
schmitty426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Woodbury
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93fox View Post
What's up boys. My apologies for being so inactive. Schools been super busy! Here's a sick fox from kc2k13 to make your day! Any changes on the meet?
Its in Fulton instead of Columbia now
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:43 PM   #5205
Registered Member
Regular
 
93fox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 36
Why the change?
93fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:48 PM   #5206
Registered Member
Regular
 
schmitty426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Woodbury
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 523
Well it was in Jefferson city I should have said the ford dealership canceled our arrival but Fulton will gladly take us all and feed us too!
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #5207
Registered User
Newbie
 
JBs Mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Columbia
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic96 View Post
That yellow Mach was you JB damn missed that one oh hell u said u would be next to the SuperSnake. No wonder they sent me AARP I am def havin senior moments I coulda swore he said 850 but u know he's ur buddy and I'm the one havin the brain freeze. Probly first show crazies been to lots never entered anything anyways pleased ta meetcha JB!

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

But 750 on pump gas holy crap anyways!
No problem bro...we will meet up again soon enough!

I tell Dan I did not have to clean my ride much as everybody looks at his and mine becomes invisible...
JBs Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #5208
Registered User
Newbie
 
HihoSilver0820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Moberly
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93fox View Post
What's up boys. My apologies for being so inactive. Schools been super busy! Here's a sick fox from kc2k13 to make your day! Any changes on the meet?
Me and My car was there from about 330 pm sat to 10pm
HihoSilver0820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:02 PM   #5209
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cranker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 232
Not from kc2k13, but here's what I did today.
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:03 PM   #5210
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cranker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 232
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1474554687.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	521.1 KB
ID:	109149


To



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-41984643.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	580.0 KB
ID:	109150
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:26 PM   #5211
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,105
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Hey y'all if you want the regular decals, t's, and bottle openers PM me I'll put you on the list. If you want a custom decal PM 93mstnglx
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:31 PM   #5212
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,522
99 still hand delivering?

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Sorry schmitty, you got anymore info on the hotel? Ill get mine in a day or so. Never used Hotwire. Lol. Sounds like I'm about to.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #5213
Registered Member
Regular
 
schmitty426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Woodbury
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
99 still hand delivering?

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Sorry schmitty, you got anymore info on the hotel? Ill get mine in a day or so. Never used Hotwire. Lol. Sounds like I'm about to.
Its on the east side of Columbia its just your basic hotel nothing fancy I didn't get to choose Hotwire randomly picks for u in that region and if ur getting a hotel het it now sale ends tonight
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:51 PM   #5214
Registered Member
Regular
 
Missouri Hoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmitty426 View Post
Good to hear from you Missouri hoss! Thanks for taking the time for letting me and the rest of us know you and a friend will be attending this event! First and formost Friday has nothing really going on just a meet and greet kinda thing as not everyone will be there and I won't be there till about 3pm on Friday but there was talk of a good cruise route that will definitely take place lead by JB mach and his crew (local mustang club) and probably get some food and or adult beverages Saturday is the big day 8am till 1pm is the parking at Fulton ford for the show and the dealership is providing FOOD! Afterwards all of our stangs will cruise around on some awesome roadways some good photo ops and a member has a go pro to record us in our bad a$$Ness and Saturday night there's a festival in Hermann going on that lots are interested its optional and finally Sunday is really a departure day stay or go some have long trips to attend and back to work thar Monday so anything goes on Sunday also there is no fee to join with this being the first year this is just a start up to get it into roll and Fulton ford is marketing in the newspaper for this event to let the town know we will be attending. And thanks for the info on springfield!! I will definitely keep that in mind! If u have any other questions about anything feel free to send me a pm or on the thread whichever works

~Ryan
Ryan, thanks for the info. I look forward to meeting everyone. I've been anxious to get out of town for some time. Now that I've acquired a new GT, the trip will be even more gratifying. See you next month.

Bill
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:46 AM   #5215
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mlarv5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kent Ohio
Region: Ohio
Posts: 884
waiting on the wife's work schedule to see if I can make it. There is no way I can head to MO and not take her to see the grand-kids. Waiting waiting waiting.
__________________
1968 Coupe <53000 miles on her 289 came off the line Jan 21st 1968. I bought it in 1983

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Mlarv5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



10:25 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.