Get together date set! - Page 192 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-13-2013, 11:56 AM   #6686
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
What are attractions close to Columbia?

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Bales View Post
There is some cool places there lol. But honestly i would keep it at columbia, if the dealership treated you guys good then keep goin back. Anyways jb and his crew is there
They were great to us. And the cops were probably the nicest I've ever met.

They told us we could do whatever we wanted to as long as we were in their town.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2013, 12:00 PM   #6687
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
What are attractions close to Columbia?

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

The cops were probably the nicest I've ever met.

They told us we could do whatever we wanted to as long as we were in their town.
That's awesome!
Gera8712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2013, 12:03 PM   #6688
Registered Member

Regular

We might have taken advantage of their hospitality huh guys? Lol
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:08 PM   #6689
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
They were great to us. And the cops were probably the nicest I've ever met.

I met a rather large Callaway County deputy at my motel in Kingdom City. He was a huge muscle car fan. We chatted about Mustangs for quite some time. Really nice guy. He also gave me the impression that he would be somewhat tolerant toward sporty driving, as long as public safety was not compromised and he wasn't caught turning a blind eye to a WOT and tire chirping scenario.
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #6690
Registered Member

Regular

I wonder if there is a resort park in Columbia. Where we could fish and cookout and have rooms close. Follow what I mean? Lol
Old 06-13-2013, 12:23 PM   #6691
Registered Member

Regular

Something like that would be awesome.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:51 PM   #6692
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I wonder if there is a resort park in Columbia. Where we could fish and cookout and have rooms close. Follow what I mean? Lol
Close to Columbia... Don't know about nearby lodging but, Missouri River fishing, camping and cookouts can be done by reservation here...

scenic campground on the Katy Trail and Missouri River [index]

http://www.katfishkaty-campground.com/area_map.htm

Group car parking is authorized in certain areas of the campground, I think. A phone call would probably answer any questions you may have.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:10 PM   #6693
Registered Member
Regular

I ain't eatin nything out of the Mo no way no how no offense they been dumpin toxins in it for decades. Truman Lake or Lake Ozark or Pomme De Terre or Stockton or Jacomo or the Osage River or ? A great cruz would b from Warsaw where the Truman Dam is South on several great scenic roads curvy n straight all the way to Bagnel Dam where the strip is with all kinds of great stuff to do and some of the best fishin in the country. Lots o places to stop on the way to shop or great places to eat goes from a less commercial resort area to a more touristy resort area. Just a thought!

We'd be makin the dam to dam trip.
Mystic96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #6694
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic96 View Post
I ain't eatin nything out of the Mo no way no how no offense they been dumpin toxins in it for decades. Truman Lake or Lake Ozark or Pomme De Terre or Stockton or Jacomo or the Osage River or ? A great cruz would b from Warsaw where the Truman Dam is South on several great scenic roads curvy n straight all the way to Bagnel Dam where the strip is with all kinds of great stuff to do and some of the best fishin in the country. Lots o places to stop on the way to shop or great places to eat goes from a less commercial resort area to a more touristy resort area. Just a thought!

Awesome! The dam trip to the damn I Lole it!

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Damn spell check **dam dam!
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:27 PM   #6695
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic96 View Post

I won't be eating anything that comes from the Lake of the Ozarks. Too much sewage from failing septic systems around the shoreline. I'd be more inclined to engage in "catch & release" only.

The cruise would be a good one. This is home country.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:18 PM   #6696
Registered Member

Regular

I was only thinking of grilling hotdogs and hamburgers. What do y'all think?

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Lol dam dam dam.

We could call it the cruise of the damn dams.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:18 PM   #6697
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
+!
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:18 PM   #6698
Registered Member

Regular

Ok, can we do this tomorrow?
Old 06-13-2013, 03:22 PM   #6699
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ok, can we do this tomorrow?
Work all weekend bud, haha.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:29 PM   #6700
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Lol dam dam dam.

We could call it the cruise of the damn dams.
+2 on the burgers, dogs and damn dams.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:33 PM   #6701
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post

Work all weekend bud, haha.
Lol. I think I need a paramedic! My knee is still swollen from all the driving. I had it rammed into the dash of my car a few times, for some reason.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:41 PM   #6702
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol. I think I need a paramedic! My knee is still swollen from all the driving. I had it rammed into the dash of my car a few times, for some reason.
Sounds like you've been bit.

Bazinga
2013_DIB_GTCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:48 PM   #6703
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013_DIB_GTCS View Post

Sounds like you've been bit.

Bazinga
BahahAhaha. Definitely.
Old 06-13-2013, 04:42 PM   #6704
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Take a raincheck son.

2013 GT/CS
Old 06-13-2013, 04:52 PM   #6705
Registered Member
Regular

I just bought a jeep!

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Just for a fun river/camping vehicle

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:00 PM   #6706
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992 View Post
I just bought a jeep!

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Just for a fun river/camping vehicle
U will need ur pony for where we will be goin.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:01 PM   #6707
Registered Member
Regular

Of course! I don't ever want to get rid of the stang unless its for another stang or a PERFECT corvette

Old 06-13-2013, 05:01 PM   #6708
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
So I take it you guys are not talking about Columbia SC .... Also if I'm able to make out next year I will definitely bring some of my fresh sausage to the party and some of our bacon/cheddar and jalapeño/cheddar burgers
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:07 PM   #6709
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:

Take a raincheck son.
Raincheck please! Lol. Quick, somebody got the number for 911?

Do y'all get called on stupid calls? Get there and people be like, I fell 3 weeks ago and my ankle hurts (them walkin out).

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
So I take it you guys are not talking about Columbia SC .... Also if I'm able to make out next year I will definitely bring some of my fresh sausage to the party and some of our bacon/cheddar and jalapeño/cheddar burgers
Columbia Mo BoB. Shouldn't be any longer for u than it is for some of the rest of us. Some of us were 8, 9, 10 hours away and still went. Ohhhhhh that'd be sweet on some meat! Hmmm do y'all ship meat?
Old 06-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #6710
Registered Member
Regular

I'm from just outside of warrensburg mo is anyone else close to there? And where is next cruise?
BlackStang00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #6711
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Columbia Mo BoB. Shouldn't be any longer for u than it is for some of the rest of us. Some of us were 8, 9, 10 hours away and still went. Ohhhhhh that'd be sweet on some meat! Hmmm do y'all ship meat?
Unfortunately we do not ship at the moment. We have discussed it but it never went any further than that. It just costs so much to package and ship a refrigerated product.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:19 PM   #6712
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackStang00 View Post
I'm from just outside of warrensburg mo is anyone else close to there? And where is next cruise?
I'm in Columbia so not too far
2013_DIB_GTCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:23 PM   #6713
Registered Member
Regular

Hey Black I think I've seen your pony go by my house I live on M West of the Burg!
Old 06-13-2013, 05:26 PM   #6714
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackStang00 View Post
There are several guys from there that have a club that meets like once a month (correct me if I'm wrong guys). The next meet will probably be in June next year. We had perfect weather this year. Just put an x on June next year. We are working on the location and events. We had a blast and will again.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Unfortunately we do not ship at the moment. We have discussed it but it never went any further than that. It just costs so much to package and ship a refrigerated product.
Then u have to bring it with u when u come. Couple of roush stage 3's, a S/C gt, some of the most beautiful mustangs u will ever see. How far is it from u to Columbia Mo?
Old 06-13-2013, 05:26 PM   #6715
Registered Member
Regular

Mystic96 I bought it just a couple weeks ago From a military guy that lives south end of burg so that's probably true I live off F highway just off of 58 past centerview
Old 06-13-2013, 05:40 PM   #6716
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Of course! I don't ever want to get rid of the stang unless its for another stang or a PERFECT corvette
I thought I heard you couldn't come to the meet last week cause of money, but you just bought a Jeep?

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Quote:

Raincheck please! Lol. Quick, somebody got the number for 911?

Do y'all get called on stupid calls? Get there and people be like, I fell 3 weeks ago and my ankle hurts (them walkin out).

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Dude, stupid calls are like 50% of our calls.

2013 GT/CS
Old 06-13-2013, 05:47 PM   #6717
Registered Member
Regular

If u see an SN95 that changes colors with MISTIC plates that be me!
Old 06-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #6718
Registered Member
Regular

Awesome I like the mystic stangs ill be sure to honk or wave or something lol
Old 06-13-2013, 05:59 PM   #6719
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I thought I heard you couldn't come to the meet last week cause of money, but you just bought a Jeep?

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Dude, stupid calls are like 50% of our calls.
I got payed back. I had loaned a lot out to family and was in between pay checks at the time. so yea I had like $1.50 in the bank the Friday of the meet.

Old 06-13-2013, 06:14 PM   #6720
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:

I got payed back. I had loaned a lot out to family and was in between pay checks at the time. so yea I had like $1.50 in the bank the Friday of the meet.
Good deal. I'm glad u got ur money back. I'd try to take it as a lesson learned. I'm glad u would loan them money. I'm sure they are too but I wouldn't ever loan all I had, not enough to put urself in a spot to where u can't survive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar