Get together date set! - Page 215 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-26-2013, 09:10 PM   #7491
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Might be getting out of a 4 year relationship unless a ****in miracle happens.

Plus a whole bunch of other **** going on.

Just trying to make things better. Not really having a good time. =\
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2013, 09:10 PM   #7492
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
03 cobra mustang
calebstang74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2013, 09:11 PM   #7493
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebstang74 View Post
Ill take the 03 hard top please that's my car to the absolute T! Well I'd like an 04 but that's the one and cheaper than I expected
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:12 PM   #7494
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranker View Post

Sound like you need to talk to Dr Abbott
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:13 PM   #7495
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmitty426 View Post
Ill take the 03 hard top please that's my car to the absolute T! Well I'd like an 04 but that's the one and cheaper than I expected
Wire me the money and I'll gladly pick it up for you!
Old 06-26-2013, 09:15 PM   #7496
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
I'd own any of those and there u go gentlemen. There is the one that is normal priced.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:16 PM   #7497
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'd love to have that Kenne Bell
Old 06-26-2013, 09:18 PM   #7498
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:

Dang brother, sorry to hear it. If its something u wanna hang on to, do everything u can to hang on. If its not then try to move on. If its something u can change, then change it if that's what u want.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:20 PM   #7499
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Dang brother, sorry to hear it. If its something u wanna hang on to, do everything u can to hang on. If its not then try to move on. If its something u can change, then change it if that's what u want.
Good advice!
Old 06-26-2013, 09:20 PM   #7500
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post

I don't know what I want.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:22 PM   #7501
Registered Member

Regular

It makes it so hard when u don't know what u want. If u know for sure what she wants, it sometimes makes it easier. Just don't say anything out of anger or say things u don't mean just because ur mad. Those things are not easy to forget and are not easy to take back.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #7502
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I don't know what I want.
Honestly if you don't know, it's a no. If you really loved this person and you wanted it to work you would know. I always tell ppl, if you can live without out them, don't waste either of your time BC you will eventually separate.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #7503
Registered Member

Regular

I think it's hard depending on the situation. If ur not sure because of things that have been said lately, take a step back and look at the entire four years. Don't base everything on the last few days. If the other times in the last 4 years are where u wanna be and what u wanna do, base ur decisions and thoughts on that. Try to look at the whole picture. Don't rush to make decisions like these.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #7504
Registered Member
Regular

Steve just read my mind and BoB just told me what my mind is trying to deny.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #7505
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Steve just read my mind and BoB just told me what my mind is trying to deny.

Lol life sucks bro and these decisions aren't easy but if the relationship isn't right it just isn't right. I obviously don't know your situation so I can't tell you to do one or the other, I'm just giving you the opinion of a realist.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #7506
Registered Member

Regular

Just don't be in a hurry brother. If u can't talk to her without arguin, just don't talk to her until u can.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #7507
Registered Member
Regular

My thought is with my wife of 15 years I try and I stress try, to focus on her character assets and they get bigger if I focus on her defects they get bigger. But I can't stand the thought of losin her like B said.

Did I see someone say mods don't add value, if that's the case there wouldn't be a Barretts, there wouldn't be a Chip Foose or an Art Alfonse. Doesn't a 6 spd add value I am kinda of the opinion that anything that improves a rod adds value. I guess the fact as I see it is when I'm tryin to buy a car mods don't add value but when I'm tryin to sell one they do u guyz know the deal ah hahaha!

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Like if u do the few mods that turn a 2014 GT500 into a Super Snake doesn't add value?
Mystic96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #7508
Registered Member
Regular

Sorry to hear dude. My wife and I had many fights before we were married. Four years is around when I proposed, we still had some serious fights. I was in the same situation as you, I was absolutely tired of all the fights and really didn't know if I wanted to keep going. I thought about it for a while, did what Steve said up there, and thought about the four years instead of just the fight. I then figured out it was worth it to want to stay together. You just really gotta figure out if you want to stay with her dude. If not, it will just keep eating you from the inside and make it worse.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #7509
Registered Member

Regular

BahahAhaha. That's great. ^.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:24 PM   #7510
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic96 View Post
My thought is with my wife of 15 years I try and I stress try, to focus on her character assets and they get bigger if I focus on her defects they get bigger. But I can't stand the thought of losin her like B said.

Did I see someone say mods don't add value, if that's the case there wouldn't be a Barretts, there wouldn't be a Chip Foose or an Art Alfonse. Doesn't a 6 spd add value I am kinda of the opinion that anything that improves a rod adds value. I guess the fact as I see it is when I'm tryin to buy a car mods don't add value but when I'm tryin to sell one they do u guyz know the deal ah hahaha!

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Like if u do the few mods that turn a 2014 GT500 into a Super Snake doesn't add value?
Kind of but not what you payed for it. In a lot of cases normal mods (cams, exhaust, minor performance mods even superchargers or turbos) can even decrease value. Now something like a roush or super snake is a little diffrent e because its done by a company that has thier name on it and a reputation but you will never make back what it cost to have them do it.

Mods might make a car easier to sell / more attractive but it rarely adds value :/

That's why i will see supercharged built 05-09 stangs with 500+ HP and supporting mods selling for 2k-3k less than a stock one all the time.

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:29 PM   #7511
Registered Member
Regular

Mystic my poor choice of wording lol additional mods to change the trim does add value such as a cobra swap from 2v-4v sort of speak but I meant for like a trade in to a dealer lol sorry for the confusion brotha! I feel like I type things but I just say them in my head thinking I said it haha
Old 06-26-2013, 10:30 PM   #7512
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Mystic my poor choice of wording lol additional mods to change the trim does add value such as a cobra swap from 2v-4v sort of speak but I meant for like a trade in to a dealer lol sorry for the confusion brotha! I feel like I type things but I just say them in my head thinking I said it haha
Lmao
Old 06-26-2013, 10:36 PM   #7513
Registered Member
Regular

Cranker: I've been in ur shoes bro and I'm not going to lecture you lol but hey your young bro there's plenty of fish in the sea ik the duration of the relationship can put a damper on recovery hang in there bro!

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebstang74 View Post

Wire me the money and I'll gladly pick it up for you!
***** if I had the money I totally would haha not kidding, I want that damn car!!
Old 06-26-2013, 10:48 PM   #7514
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic96 View Post

Yeah but when you have a chip foose car you have a guarantee that it is done right, not some joe shmo who slaped that turbo on and sealed up the intercooler with duct tape...
fultonboy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #7515
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fultonboy09 View Post

Yeah but when you have a chip foose car you have a guarantee that it is done right, not some joe shmo who slaped that turbo on and sealed up the intercooler with duct tape...
+1 that's basically what I was trying to say in my post.

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:51 PM   #7516
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Or that dumbass redheaded baboon that never checked his coolent level on that lightning... who was that again?
Old 06-26-2013, 10:52 PM   #7517
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Or that dumbass redheaded baboon that never checked his coolent level on that lightning... who was that again?
Lmao I haven't heard this one yet
Old 06-26-2013, 10:54 PM   #7518
Registered Member
Regular

Need some info dudes. I like my stock rims, but does anyone know how much I could sell my wheels and tires for, then buy a new set (black rims) without losing any money?

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:55 PM   #7519
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Need some info dudes. I like my stock rims, but does anyone know how much I could sell my wheels and tires for, then buy a new set (black rims) without losing any money?
Highly unlikely but it also depends on what rims you have
Old 06-26-2013, 10:56 PM   #7520
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Put a pic of tread and the wheel and possible if there's decent tread maybe 300
Old 06-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #7521
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Lmao I haven't heard this one yet
It was me... on the cruise... 13 year old truck and probably never had a coolent change. It kept overheating on me and my girlfriend and i finally remembered to check the damn fluid. Sure enough i added two gallons of pre mix and it solved the issue. Like i said.... im a dumbass! Thankfully no longterm damage occured.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:02 PM   #7522
Registered Member
Regular

^ that's a good estimate

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Quote:

It was me... on the cruise... 13 year old truck and probably never had a coolent change. It kept overheating on me and my girlfriend and i finally remembered to check the damn fluid. Sure enough i added two gallons of pre mix and it solved the issue. Like i said.... im a dumbass! Thankfully no longterm damage occured.
:p I'd love a lightning
Old 06-26-2013, 11:08 PM   #7523
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
^ that's a good estimate

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

:p I'd love a lightning
Mine is for sale... cheaper than you will ever see elsewhere too
Old 06-26-2013, 11:09 PM   #7524
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Mine is for sale... cheaper than you will ever see elsewhere too
How much and let's remember you overheated the engine lol