Get together date set! - Page 27 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-04-2013, 11:17 PM   #911
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmitty426 View Post

Try the past 5 months....
I don't know how you stand that, talk about having a lead foot when you get back behind the wheel
93fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2013, 11:18 PM   #912
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Sweet hope to hear back soon

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

And I'm expecting 6-10 inches tonight ugh and the snow was almost gone too!
Yup I'll keep posted. Dang I think we are supposed get some here tomorrow but I think it's gonna miss us thank goodness lol.

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2013, 11:19 PM   #913
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93fox View Post

I don't know how you stand that, talk about having a lead foot when you get back behind the wheel
You have no frikken idea!!!! It drive me insane!!!!! To no end! And the first day I always go thru a whole tank of gas haha
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:20 PM   #914
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post

Yup I'll keep posted. Dang I think we are supposed get some here tomorrow but I think it's gonna miss us thank goodness lol.
It's alright if it cancels school but if not get the hell outa here lol
Old 03-04-2013, 11:24 PM   #915
Registered Member
Regular

These 95 days I can handle especially when my stang is away for about 6 months out of the year this is a cakewalk lol
Old 03-04-2013, 11:27 PM   #916
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Shmitty, mines an 07. If you Wana get that OCD about it. ;D
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:28 PM   #917
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You have no frikken idea!!!! It drive me insane!!!!! To no end! And the first day I always go thru a whole tank of gas haha
I bet! I can't go 3 days without atleast going and starting her up for a minute!
Old 03-04-2013, 11:29 PM   #918
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranker View Post
Shmitty, mines an 07. If you Wana get that OCD about it. ;D
Haha no OCD just didn't want to upset some people haha but good to know ha!

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93fox View Post

I bet! I can't go 3 days without atleast going and starting her up for a minute!
I start mine every 3 weeks..and can't get enough of it every turn over... Ahhhh music to my ears
Old 03-04-2013, 11:30 PM   #919
Registered Member
Regular

So I guess in short, I don't really know the gameplan yet. It seems we have our schedule kinda figured out, but hidden in the last 20 pages of the thread.

So can someone lay this out for me?
Old 03-04-2013, 11:31 PM   #920
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Haha no OCD just didn't want to upset some people haha but good to know ha!

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

I start mine every 3 weeks..and can't get enough of it every turn over... Ahhhh music to my ears
Hell yeah it is! No where near as good as ripping through gears though
Old 03-04-2013, 11:31 PM   #921
Registered Member
Regular

You guys need 4x4 vehicles too lol you would enjoy the snow then. Ive been wantin a big snow here so we can get out our lifted trucks and play a little. Always fun to pull out chevys and dodges
Shane Bales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:32 PM   #922
Registered Member
Regular

All I know is BBQ. Drag strip, Friday - sun. And it's somewhere in Missouri. Lmao.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:35 PM   #923
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
All I know is BBQ. Drag strip, Friday - sun. And it's somewhere in Missouri. Lmao.
Quote:
here's the game plan as of right now

Friday: meet at Sonic or any kind of restaurant fast food find out where people are staying for hotels!

Saturday: in the a.m. meet at Ford until 1 p.m. then go for maybe a cruise for a little bit go our separate ways either to the track or others that don't want to bring their cars to the track I believe there some kind of festival in Harmon a City not too far away!

Saturday: pm meet up again hit up in A&W or something like that and just socialize or whatever!

Sunday: in the morning anything goes whether you stay or go home maybe a cruise around town or just a simple BBQ!

What do you guys think? Any objections? The mornings will probably start early that way we can do more things with our days!!!
[COLOR="Silver"]
Old 03-04-2013, 11:38 PM   #924
Registered Member
Regular

Oh, thanks chief! Sorry, I have only read about 50% of the thread.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:39 PM   #925
Registered Member
Regular

But there's a slight hold off on the track as of right now its under construction bit hopeful it will be done by our event date and were meeting in Columbia, Missouri at machens ford dealership
Old 03-04-2013, 11:39 PM   #926
Registered Member
Regular

Anyone gonna go bar hoppin with me!?
Old 03-04-2013, 11:40 PM   #927
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Oh, thanks chief! Sorry, I have only read about 50% of the thread.
No worries were working on finding a way for just and info thing like a group email no replies on the e-mail just info that's updated to u instead of reading for decades lol
Old 03-04-2013, 11:44 PM   #928
Registered Member
Regular

Again, I hate being the realist here, but I feel like only like 7 people are gonna show.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Everyone says "oh yeah I'll go!" Now, but what happens when it's a week before. Quote me on this one when people come up with bs excuses not to go.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:44 PM   #929
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Again, I hate being the realist here, but I feel like only like 7 people are gonna show.
I don't think so I feel 17 at least and theres a club in Missouri that is having a meet in Jefferson and said to meet up with us in Columbia so I'm sure there will be a lot of stangs!
Old 03-04-2013, 11:46 PM   #930
Registered Member
Regular

I hope so. I guess I'm not that pessimistic about it, I just think we need to keep people excited.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:47 PM   #931
Registered Member
Regular

It will be hard but ill blow up PM boxes if I have to
Old 03-04-2013, 11:49 PM   #932
Registered Member
Regular

You better! If I remember I'll put in my vacation request tomorrow. It's pretty much guaranteed.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:52 PM   #933
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You better! If I remember I'll put in my vacation request tomorrow. It's pretty much guaranteed.
That's good! I might be heading down eailer than expected like get there Thursday night just so I can kinda like meet and greet with "Ubnbit" he brought this good point to my attention but idk for sure yet cuz ik u wanted to meet up in cedar rapids Iowa
Old 03-04-2013, 11:54 PM   #934
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
I am in 100% for sure and excited as hell about it. I can't wait. I am going to do a little research to see if I can find another Drag Strip around within a couple hours drive just as a backup plan. I will keep you posted if I find anything.

Quote:
Anyone gonna go bar hoppin with me!?
I am down with a couple of beers for sure.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:56 PM   #935
Registered Member
Regular

Well it's up to you man. I don't think I'm gonna take 2 days off for this (maybe). But it would be cool to drive down with you. If not, I'm gonna have to put on some big boy pants aren't i?

:B

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwinta1 View Post
I am in 100% for sure and excited as hell about it. I can't wait. I am going to do a little research to see if I can find another Drag Strip around within a couple hours drive just as a backup plan. I will keep you posted if I find anything.

I am down with a couple of beers for sure.
A couple?! Oh boy, gonna have to show you the Wisconsin way!
Old 03-04-2013, 11:58 PM   #936
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Well it's up to you man. I don't think I'm gonna take 2 days off for this (maybe). But it would be cool to drive down with you. If not, I'm gonna have to put on some big boy pants aren't i?

:B
Lol ill let u know when the date gets closer bud I get off at 2 in the afternoon on that Thursday so if I left after work I could make it down in time for when people get there on Friday at anytime

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Haha the Wisconsin way is the way to go I've partied a lot in Wisconsin haha but they don't have my beer in Missouri (
Old 03-05-2013, 12:08 AM   #937
Registered Member
Regular

Well in one week of creating this thread its already at 937 replies!! That's crazy! haha with that being said I'm out every one have to be up for work in 5 hrs! Catch ya tomorrow!
Old 03-05-2013, 12:17 AM   #938
Registered Member
Regular

937 reptiles.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:09 AM   #939
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
there is a dragstrip across the river in St Louis at Gateway Motorsports Park. If anybody wants to check there schedule and see if it will work for us

I think it is time to start harvesting E-mail address. PM me you E-mail address and I will build a list. From there we will get some pictures of the Stangs and put a little photo thingy together to show while we are at Mechens. If the box is full I guess you will have to wait till I empty it(-;

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Mlarv5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:26 AM   #940

Think I fit in here?

Hey Guys,

Welp, this is my first post but I think I may be able to be of assistance to yall...

I am the President of the Central Missouri Mustang and Ford Club, main location in Columbia, Missouri...

Seems like ya guys are coming for a visit!... THAT ROCKS!

I will do my best to help ya with anything I can. We are an active club and would be great to have some new ponies show up to hang with us! Feel free to PM me or post here and I will try to follow up.

JB
JBs Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:31 AM   #941
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBs Mach View Post
Hey Guys,

Welp, this is my first post but I think I may be able to be of assistance to yall...

I am the President of the Central Missouri Mustang and Ford Club, main location in Columbia, Missouri...

I will do my best to help ya with anything I can. We are an active club and would be great to have some new ponies show up to hang with us!

JB
Welcome to the Forum looking forward to meeting you in June and Thanks for your help.
Mike

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Old 03-05-2013, 06:52 AM   #942

Quote:
Hey Guys,

I will do my best to help ya with anything I can. We are an active club and would be great to have some new ponies show up to hang with us! Feel free to PM me or post here and I will try to follow up.

JB
Sweet!
BlueOnBlack99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:35 AM   #943
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
I just found a forum that has been keeping up with the lawsuit at Florence MO concerning the drag strip. It appears that it has finally been approved with a construction start date sometime this month. The problem for us is that it isn't set to be up and operational until August. I have found a few more strips around there and have the contact information. I will keep digging and try to give an update sometime Thursday.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:35 AM   #944
Registered Member
Regular

Just got some news. The local Mustang club is having a get together the same weekend in Jefferson City about half hour away. They are using the same dealership as the one in Columbia. We have been asked to join them and run with them to to Jefferson City at 8 AM on Saturday morning so we could double their number to the dealer. A lot of Ponies in a row. Then if we want to run to Hermann it is 45 miles along the Missouri River there is another dealer ship there that is closed on Saturday afternoon but the know the owner so we would have a place to park while walking around the city. Their event is called The Spring Pony Roundup. I think we should join forces what do you guys think?

Old 03-05-2013, 10:20 AM   #945
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hey Guys,

JB
Thanks for the fast reply to the email! Looking forward to meeting with you in Columbia!

Ryan

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlarv5 View Post
Just got some news. The local Mustang club is having a get together the same weekend in Jefferson City about half hour away. They are using the same dealership as the one in Columbia. We have been asked to join them and run with them to to Jefferson City at 8 AM on Saturday morning so we could double their number to the dealer. A lot of Ponies in a row. Then if we want to run to Hermann it is 45 miles along the Missouri River there is another dealer ship there that is closed on Saturday afternoon but the know the owner so we would have a place to park while walking around the city. Their event is called The Spring Pony Roundup. I think we should join forces what do you guys think?
We will have to definitely get the Jefferson group up to Columbia ford!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar