Get together date set! - Page 331 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-09-2014, 08:16 PM   #11551
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Needs less red. Cool though.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2014, 12:00 PM   #11552
Registered Member
Regular

Get together date set!

Guys I may have to sell my stang before the meet I've been having some personal and family health issues and we just found out that our 2 year old son is totally deff. The hospital bills have started coming in from the last 2-3 months and so far even with insurance what's not covered is well over $26,000 and the hearing implant he needs is $100,000 we are fighting with the insurance to cover it but I'm afraid this is just the beginning of a long year of this sort of stuff.

I've really been looking forward to this year since I missed the last meet and I might still show up even if I don't have a mustang to drive

Edit: sorry for all the negativity it's hard dealing with all this stuff but my job is going great and nothing is life threatening so it could always be worse. It just seems like this stuff comes out if nowhere and kicks your *** but that's life I guess..

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2014, 01:49 PM   #11553
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Sorry to hear jgill. We will pray for your son.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 01:51 PM   #11554
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Sorry to hear jgill. We will pray for your son.

I appreciate that. I know there are a lot worse things than not being able to hear and he's very happy and otherwise healthy so we can be thankful for that. I hate to sell my car just to help with monthly bills but it may come to that. And mustangs can always be re bought

Old 04-11-2014, 02:14 PM   #11555
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992 View Post
I appreciate that. I know there are a lot worse things than not being able to hear and he's very happy and otherwise healthy so we can be thankful for that. I hate to sell my car just to help with monthly bills but it may come to that. And mustangs can always be re bought
Sorry to hear about the rough situations. Hope everything works out for the best.
calebstang74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 03:40 PM   #11556
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Guys I may have to sell my stang before the meet I've been having some personal and family health issues and we just found out that our 2 year old son is totally deff. The hospital bills have started coming in from the last 2-3 months and so far even with insurance what's not covered is well over $26,000 and the hearing implant he needs is $100,000 we are fighting with the insurance to cover it but I'm afraid this is just the beginning of a long year of this sort of stuff.

I've really been looking forward to this year since I missed the last meet and I might still show up even if I don't have a mustang to drive

Edit: sorry for all the negativity it's hard dealing with all this stuff but my job is going great and nothing is life threatening so it could always be worse. It just seems like this stuff comes out if nowhere and kicks your *** but that's life I guess..

Don't apology we are here to bounce things off of. Think of it this way they caught it early and you now have a reason he has been acting like he has. You will be able to grow and learn with him on how to communicate with each other, and in the end this little speed bump in the road will be a thing of the very far past. Keeping you and your family in our prays.

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Mlarv5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 08:15 PM   #11557
Registered Member

Regular

^ great words of wisdom we could all live by.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:36 PM   #11558
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Everything will work out just fine, even if you have to sell your mustang. I have the utmost respect for you putting your family first. Hopefully the insurance company will come through and help you out.
2013_DIB_GTCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 11:27 AM   #11559
Registered Member

Regular

New H installed.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Very loud and angry
Old 04-12-2014, 11:38 AM   #11560
Registered Member
Regular

I bet! How much RWHP were you pushing again?

Old 04-12-2014, 12:19 PM   #11561
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
New H installed.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Very loud and angry
Awesome Steve! We want sound clips!!!! How'd the install go?
Old 04-12-2014, 01:02 PM   #11562
Registered Member

Regular

Was supposed to be about 570 before. I think it's time for a Dyno pull. I have requested new tunes. We will soon see. Some say I will get 20 out of the offroad H. Some say more or less. It's stout lol
Old 04-12-2014, 07:57 PM   #11563
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013_DIB_GTCS View Post
Soooo freaking close to 12s
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebstang74 View Post
Reaction time down some and you will be there!
Quote:

I wasn't worried about reaction time. I wanted to concentrate on my 60 foot and that was the best I had all day. Track went to shiat after my third pass, which was a 13.07
RT doesn't affect ET. Get that 60ft down and you'll be there. Tires and some suspension will get you there easy. My best was 12.9 on stock setup so you're not far I just had some goodies installed now I just need tires :/
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:00 PM   #11564
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Was supposed to be about 570 before. I think it's time for a Dyno pull. I have requested new tunes. We will soon see. Some say I will get 20 out of the offroad H. Some say more or less. It's stout lol
I want to race you from a dig.... I think it'd get interesting :p
Old 04-12-2014, 09:13 PM   #11565
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
RT doesn't affect ET. Get that 60ft down and you'll be there. Tires and some suspension will get you there easy. My best was 12.9 on stock setup so you're not far I just had some goodies installed now I just need tires :/
Awful track prep. I was launching off 275 Michelin as3s. On a good track prep of be in 12s
Old 04-12-2014, 09:15 PM   #11566
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Awful track prep. I was launching off 275 Michelin as3s. On a good track prep of be in 12s
True :p I was on stock Pirelli's spinning first and second. 116-7 trap speed :/ I should've been low 12s
Old 04-12-2014, 09:24 PM   #11567
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
I want to race you from a dig.... I think it'd get interesting :p
All depends on how far we go. 0-60 never interested me. It's 60- infinity that gives me a thrill.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:28 PM   #11568
Registered Member

Regular

I've gotta get yall a video of the sound. There was a guy who hauls for Ford from Detroit and his wife asked me to pull over tonight. Said they wanted to see my car. So of course, I pulled over. I had went around them in 5th and geared down to 4th. He said that's the first car that has ever deafened me lol. I said wait, was it a good sound or bad. He said, "it sounds just like a stinking race car." Lol.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:29 PM   #11569
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
All depends on how far we go. 0-60 never interested me. It's 60- infinity that gives me a thrill.
Really Steve? I think a dig is better because you see who has the better reaction, set up, or traction, those counting factors.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:30 PM   #11570
Registered Member

Regular

The wife said I could get some eibachs. :thumbup:
Old 04-12-2014, 09:32 PM   #11571
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The wife said I could get some eibachs. :thumbup:
Too spoiled!
Old 04-12-2014, 09:35 PM   #11572
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I've gotta get yall a video of the sound. There was a guy who hauls for Ford from Detroit and his wife asked me to pull over tonight. Said they wanted to see my car. So of course, I pulled over. I had went around them in 5th and geared down to 4th. He said that's the first car that has ever deafened me lol. I said wait, was it a good sound or bad. He said, "it sounds just like a stinking race car." Lol.
Probably close to the sound Whipple has..... It deafens me when I'm behind him and he gets on it
Old 04-12-2014, 09:36 PM   #11573
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebstang74 View Post

Really Steve? I think a dig is better because you see who has the better reaction, set up, or traction, those counting factors.
Exactly! I think I would take you off the line but then........ Here that whine as you pass me :p
Old 04-12-2014, 10:12 PM   #11574
Registered Member

Regular

Lol. Don't make me ask my wife for 3.73. Maybe if it wasn't these pos good years. I can hit it hard in 3rd and lose traction. But the whine, she's hidden behind an off road H and slp loudmouths.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:24 PM   #11575
Registered Member
Regular

Seems like we're going to have a sound competition this summer.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:24 PM   #11576
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lol. Don't make me ask my wife for 3.73. Maybe if it wasn't these pos good years. I can hit it hard in 3rd and lose traction. But the whine, she's hidden behind an off road H and slp loudmouths.
Yea those 3.73s will be killer for launch but 3.31s are better overall one you add a few HP.... Which you have lol
Old 04-12-2014, 10:55 PM   #11577
Registered Member

Regular

I just sent the message lol.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:56 PM   #11578
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I just sent the message lol.
Me? WTF I didn't get it O.o
Old 04-12-2014, 10:57 PM   #11579
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Seems like we're going to have a sound competition this summer.
That's for real lol.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:40 PM   #11580
Registered Member
Regular

Sigh... Second loudest last year to last place this year :'(
fultonboy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:57 AM   #11581
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Me? WTF I didn't get it O.o
No to jayman lol
Old 04-13-2014, 02:36 PM   #11582
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

No to jayman lol
Oooooooo lol
Hypermotive FTW !
Old 04-13-2014, 02:42 PM   #11583
Registered Member

Regular

Yes sir! One of the baddest men on the planet.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:22 PM   #11584
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yes sir! One of the baddest men on the planet.
Oh oh oh y'all don't know.... I tend to leave y'all outta the loop :/ I'm sorry

Attachment 153898

Attachment 153899

Attachment 153900

Complements to Hypermotive spinning ain't winning
Old 04-14-2014, 06:08 AM   #11585
Registered Member

Regular

Awesome!! Did you drop it low?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar