Get together date set! - Page 68 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-22-2013, 01:40 PM   #2346
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Yea I'm sick of this I want some mustang weather

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2013, 03:35 PM   #2347
Registered Member
Regular

Yup mist here right now. I'm headed south before the snow gets here hopefully it cancels school and I stay down south lol

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #2348
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Just got back from getting my o/ r x put on and loving every bit of it!!!
2004 GT Premium Package: mach 1 grille delete, 8" shorty antenna, CDC lightbar, borla stingers, UPR o/r x, Black chrome bumper inserts, redline tuning hood struts, white face gauges, raxiom smoked tail lights.
Born on 3/31/04
06REDF1RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:21 PM   #2349
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Awesome dude!!!! I remember when I put my x on hahaha no greater feeling..
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #2350
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
It really is great! Been smiling all day haha
2004 GT Premium Package: mach 1 grille delete, 8" shorty antenna, CDC lightbar, borla stingers, UPR o/r x, Black chrome bumper inserts, redline tuning hood struts, white face gauges, raxiom smoked tail lights.
Born on 3/31/04
06REDF1RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #2351
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
I just read like 4 pages of new stuff lol. Sorry guys, work and life have been busy as all get out.

Cracks me up how brother man says, my wife has lice from the kids she teaches and nobody said a word! Lmao. I've worked with kids for 14 years. I hope she gets rid of them.

Schmitty, u get them mods put on?

Next time somebody pulls their piece and fires, just holler brother, if you've never seen Next of Kin, watch it. That's us.

My daughter kicked my seat one time lol. I patted that a** with my hand. Lol

Was it just the plug broke off? Did the dude ever get the tool?

Can we get together the first warm day? Lol
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:02 PM   #2352
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
I just read like 4 pages of new stuff lol. Sorry guys, work and life have been busy as all get out.

Cracks me up how brother man says, my wife has lice from the kids she teaches and nobody said a word! Lmao. I've worked with kids for 14 years. I hope she gets rid of then.
Nobody cares about me. Forever alone.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:02 PM   #2353
Registered Member
Regular

Lol welcome back! And no the tool has arrived. Should have it tomorrow. And finished tonorriw but I won't be back till Sunday.

Old 03-22-2013, 05:04 PM   #2354
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post

Nobody cares about me. Forever alone.
Not true brother! Lol. I got your back! What grade does she teach? Must be little ones.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:05 PM   #2355
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Not true brother! Lol. I got your back! What grade does she teach? Must be little ones.
Haha, she teaches third grade. Bunch of hoodlums.

2013 GT/CS
Old 03-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #2356
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post
Lol welcome back! And no the tool has arrived. Should have it tomorrow. And finished tonorriw but I won't be back till Sunday.
Awe man. He said how much yet? I'd like to see the tool. Get us a pic.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Quote:

Haha, she teaches third grade. Bunch of hoodlums.
Exactly! Lol. My daughter is in third grade. It's the grade they learn everything you don't want them to know! She does well with school work then adds the lesbian word to her vocabulary.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:12 PM   #2357
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Exactly! Lol. My daughter is in third grade. It's the grade they learn everything you don't want them to know! She does well with school work then adds the lesbian word to her vocabulary.
Oh yes. She has about 7 kids with ADHD. What makes it worse though is that she had about 7 girls and 15 boys.

2013 GT/CS
Old 03-22-2013, 05:17 PM   #2358
Registered Member

Regular

Try this, my best friend is my daughters teacher. He has 15 girls and 14 boys! 29 kids! How are you supposed to teach 29 kids? Wait, lol. I thought they were all ADHD and the ones that weren't were autistic. I don't mean that bad, just everybody seems to label their child. Don't get me wrong, the ones that really are, I feel bad for. The ones that do it to sign up on a check, I have issues with. Some just need that a** busted.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:21 PM   #2359
Registered Member
Regular

That is a lot of kids. My wife works in a poor income school so some of the kids are homeless. There are some pretty sketch kids there. The whole school is messed up. She is one of the very few teachers who actually care about the kids' education. Others teachers there just zombie through the day.

2013 GT/CS
Old 03-22-2013, 05:29 PM   #2360
Registered Member

Regular

Yeah. Same here. I was actually the food service director in the school district before I went to work for the department of education. One of the last things I did before I left the school district was fix it where all the kids eat free. It's a program called the Community Eligibility Option (CEO). We had 91% free and reduced kids at the school my baby goes to and 82% district wide. The USDA introduced the program in a few states and will take it nation wide soon. It is awesome. Just change the way the school system has to do a few things.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Almost 1/3 of our kids were considered homeless. It's sad.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #2361
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah. Same here. I was actually the food service director in the school district before I went to work for the department of education. One of the last things I did before I left the school district was fix it where all the kids eat free. It's a program called the Community Eligibility Option (CEO). We had 91% free and reduced kids at the school my baby goes to and 82% district wide. The USDA introduced the program in a few states and will take it nation wide soon. It is awesome. Just change the way the school system has to do a few things.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Almost 1/3 of our kids were considered homeless. It's sad.
Yeah it is pretty sad. Ill have to ask my wife about that program to see if she's heard of it. I know her school has the free and reduced lunches, maybe that's the CEO. I know they also send food home with some of the kids as well.

2013 GT/CS
Old 03-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #2362
Registered Member

Regular

We do that too. The backpack program. The test states for the program were ky, Indiana, Illinois and Michigan if I'm not mistaken. I know 3 out of 4 is right. Tennessee was one of the first 4 offered the program and the whole state denied it because it effects how the district gets funding.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #2363
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
We do that too. The backpack program. The test states for the program were ky, Indiana, Illinois and Michigan if I'm not mistaken. I know 3 out of 4 is right. Tennessee was one of the first 4 offered the program and the whole state denied it because it effects how the district gets funding.
Yep, the backpack program, that's it. She teaches in KS.

2013 GT/CS
Old 03-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #2364
Registered Member

Regular

With CEO, they all eat free. It's amazing and the way it should be. They force people to send their kids to school and then according to your income, make you pay for food. It's almost "reverse" discrimination. Like, if you miss 3 days unexcused, we will take you to court, maybe to jail but while we have your kid (forced to be here) we need lunch money lol.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

It won't be but a few years and that program will be nation wide. (CEO) that is. You can do it by school if they have other schools in her district that are a lot higher income. The call those mixed districts.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Sorry about the huge school convo lol. It's what I do and what I know.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:50 PM   #2365
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Awe man. He said how much yet? I'd like to see the tool. Get us a pic.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Some thing that retreads down there and hooks to a vacuum to suck the shavings out

Old 03-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #2366
Registered Member

Regular

So it's like a tap with a hole in it. Very interesting. Lol. Sooooo do you get to keep the tool when he's done?
Old 03-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #2367
Registered Member
Regular

Guess if we make to Colombia you and my wife will have plenty of things in common to talk about, ha.

2013 GT/CS
Old 03-22-2013, 06:31 PM   #2368
Registered Member
Regular

Here's before and after, the grill delete was a PITA! And the chin spoiler isn't fully mounted... Frikken forgot the hardware at my house and didn't wanna drive a half hour back haha ill do it another day

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130322_182810.png
Views:	84
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	97610

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130322_182823.png
Views:	91
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	97612
Old 03-22-2013, 06:42 PM   #2369
Registered Member
Regular

Looks good

2013 GT/CS
Old 03-22-2013, 06:54 PM   #2370
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
So it's like a tap with a hole in it. Very interesting. Lol. Sooooo do you get to keep the tool when he's done?
I'm sure he will keep it but im sure the cost to get that tool will be on my bill. Lol

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmitty426 View Post
Here's before and after, the grill delete was a PITA! And the chin spoiler isn't fully mounted... Frikken forgot the hardware at my house and didn't wanna drive a half hour back haha ill do it another day

Attachment 97610

Attachment 97612
Looks so much better man.

Old 03-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #2371
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks guys! I'm really pleased with the turn out and now I just need to wait for weather to get warmer and toss on my wheels and lowering springs and see how much better that looks!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:09 PM   #2372
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Guess if we make to Colombia you and my wife will have plenty of things in common to talk about, ha.
Lol. She will be like, i did not come all the way here to talk about work.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:15 PM   #2373
Registered Member

Regular

Looks amazing schmitty!! Bad a**. What's next on the mod list?
Old 03-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #2374
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks!! And next is Window tint, and might remove my spoiler
Old 03-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #2375
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Looking good Schmidt.
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #2376
Registered Member
Regular

I'm dying.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #2377
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranker View Post
I'm dying.
Come ooonnnnn warmer weather!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:37 PM   #2378
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmitty426 View Post

Come ooonnnnn warmer weather!
Lol. Not just driving my car. I'm freaking getting killed today.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:48 PM   #2379
Registered Member
Regular

How so?
Old 03-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #2380
Registered Member
Regular

Just an incredibly bad day lol.