Warning/ticket stories - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:50 AM   #106
Registered Member
Regular
 
1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Benito
Region: Texas
Posts: 607
What's with all the cop hate here. All the police around here are friendly
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-11-2013, 07:36 AM   #107
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jgill1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rolla
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,405
Our cops are awesome around here. But There's one girl cop that's a total hard *** and she will bust you with the NAX fine if she sees you flip your turn signal 2 seconds too late!
__________________

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:39 AM   #108
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998 View Post
What's with all the cop hate here. All the police around here are friendly
There's great cops here too, but I guess all depends which cop you get that has respect. Or doesn't have ego problem. My neighbor cop friend, is one coolest laid back guy out there. I usually get updates of his arrest or ticket reports.
Last one I heard was this priest was speeding, turns out he had like 20lbs of weed in the back of the trunk.
So no hate, just don't care for the wolf pack thing especially when innocent ol me was just going lil too fast.
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #109
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998 View Post
What's with all the cop hate here. All the police around here are friendly
Might come from the fact the same cops who pull people over for speeding, speed in the first place. Lotta do as I say not as I do.

I've not really had trouble with cops but I know where not to speed. Will watch those same cops drive while talking on cellphones in a hands free state, while using the computer, or just plain driving 20 over with the lights off.

Not too say there are not good cops out there, but same as everything else in life, a few bad ones can ruin it for everyone.
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:30 AM   #110
Registered Member
Regular
 
99mustang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Piedmont
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

Might come from the fact the same cops who pull people over for speeding, speed in the first place. Lotta do as I say not as I do.

I've not really had trouble with cops but I know where not to speed. Will watch those same cops drive while talking on cellphones in a hands free state, while using the computer, or just plain driving 20 over with the lights off.

Not too say there are not good cops out there, but same as everything else in life, a few bad ones can ruin it for everyone.
+10000000
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:39 AM   #111
Registered Member
Regular
 
JNigus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Cabot
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix View Post

you need to learn how to drive
I can drive. I used to race cars. I have a loud car with huge tires.
JNigus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:51 AM   #112
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNigus

I can drive. I used to race cars. I have a loud car with huge tires.
Lol
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #113
Registered User
Newbie
 
HihoSilver0820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Moberly
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3
okay story time...

so i bought my car and a week later i was showing my friend, he has a f150 with heads n cams, so we both was leaving the parking lot and pulled out on the 2 lane road and just happend to be next to each other, there was no cars on the road so we both dropped it down and got to about 50-55 in a 35 and a cop appears out of thin air.

he pulls us both over and walks up to my car second he leans down and says "licence and registration, oh by the way you was winning"

i had no idea what to say back and said "umm thanks" he then responded whats your excuse i was like "ummm i dont know, i just got the car" he then said "okay well heres a warning slow it down and dont let it happen again"

coolest cop ever! never been that lucky before.
HihoSilver0820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:14 PM   #114
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
I hate all you lucky people.
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #115
Registered Member
Regular
 
1slosix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 7,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNigus View Post
I can drive. I used to race cars. I have a loud car with huge tires.
Iet me rephrase that then learn to drive correctly lol you might not get pulled over so much. I can understand the occasional accidental lapse of judgement however your record it is kind of in the higher margins for just that and happy you use to race at at hal tha that have
__________________

carving corners like a boss
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #116
Registered Member
Regular
 
JNigus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Cabot
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix View Post

Iet me rephrase that then learn to drive correctly lol you might not get pulled over so much. I can understand the occasional accidental lapse of judgement however your record it is kind of in the higher margins for just that and happy you use to race at at hal tha that have
Around here the roads have huge pot holes in them and I always swerve around them to save my front bumper and they always pull me over for it and breathalyze me then give me a warning and send me on my way. It's happened 4 times.
JNigus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:21 PM   #117
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by HihoSilver0820 View Post
okay story time...

so i bought my car and a week later i was showing my friend, he has a f150 with heads n cams, so we both was leaving the parking lot and pulled out on the 2 lane road and just happend to be next to each other, there was no cars on the road so we both dropped it down and got to about 50-55 in a 35 and a cop appears out of thin air.

he pulls us both over and walks up to my car second he leans down and says "licence and registration, oh by the way you was winning"

i had no idea what to say back and said "umm thanks" he then responded whats your excuse i was like "ummm i dont know, i just got the car" he then said "okay well heres a warning slow it down and dont let it happen again"

coolest cop ever! never been that lucky before.
Oh that's priceless! Did your friend get a ticket? Never heard two cars at once pull over before, must of used loud speaker or you guys both knew you were done for
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:40 PM   #118
Registered Member
Regular
 
99mustang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Piedmont
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post
I hate all you lucky people.
Have had all warning, burning out in square of town, 75 in 45 school zone(;
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:05 PM   #119
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99mustang99 View Post

Have had all warning, burning out in square of town, 75 in 45 school zone(;
Your time will come, young grasshopper.
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #120
Registered Member
Regular
 
99mustang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Piedmont
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post

Your time will come, young grasshopper.
Yeah ik, just hoping that don't come for awhile.. Lol
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:18 PM   #121
Registered User
Newbie
 
HihoSilver0820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Moberly
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_james123 View Post
Oh that's priceless! Did your friend get a ticket? Never heard two cars at once pull over before, must of used loud speaker or you guys both knew you were done for
nope both got warnings and we both saw him and he flipped around behind us and im not run to run from the cops and neither is he so we just both pulled over... honestly that might be what got us out of a ticket since we both pulled over and neither left the other... i cant say for sure though just glad we got a cool cop.
HihoSilver0820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:27 PM   #122
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by HihoSilver0820 View Post

nope both got warnings and we both saw him and he flipped around behind us and im not run to run from the cops and neither is he so we just both pulled over... honestly that might be what got us out of a ticket since we both pulled over and neither left the other... i cant say for sure though just glad we got a cool cop.
Amen to that
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:42 AM   #123
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...211957738.html

Yep they actually did it
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:23 AM   #124
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_james123 View Post
Thank god !!! I hate ppl who drag around in the left lane maybe this will stop em
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:39 PM   #125
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
That needs to happen more. Left lanes are passing lanes not just extra lanes to chill in. I hate people who sit in these and drive no faster than the people in the slow lane.
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:47 PM   #126
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post
That needs to happen more. Left lanes are passing lanes not just extra lanes to chill in. I hate people who sit in these and drive no faster than the people in the slow lane.
I hate when they speed up behind me, causing me take cruise control off, and once ahead of me, then they slow down.
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:23 PM   #127
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNigus View Post
I got pulled over for doing 80 in a 30. He saw me coming and turned his charger sideways in both lanes so I could not pass him. He then got out and began cussing me out. I rolled down the window just half an inch. He said to roll the window all the way down. I asked why and he said so he can hear me so I replied you can obviously hear me just fine. After almost 20 minutes of him running my plates he tried to give me a speeding ticket but my detector didn't go off so I know he didn't have time to radar me. I asked for the speed and he couldn't give it to me so he wrote me a ticket for blacked out taillights instead.
what radar do you have?
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:32 PM   #128
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
been driving since i was 14 with a 98 jeep cherokee never one ticket. i turn 16 got my stang and license, first 3 months got stopped 4 times with atleast 2 or more citations with the stop. I hate Texas troopers.
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:37 PM   #129
Registered Member
Regular
 
99mustang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Piedmont
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post
been driving since i was 14 with a 98 jeep cherokee never one ticket. i turn 16 got my stang and license, first 3 months got stopped 4 times with atleast 2 or more citations with the stop. I hate Texas troopers.
Well do you give them a reason to get you? And they will always pull the sports car over the Cherokee any day
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:38 PM   #130
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
And then a week a ago i saw this pic of the cop that gave me a majority of the tickets racing in the camaro racing the other cop with the stang. Lmao dick.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130313_143746.png
Views:	77
Size:	220.0 KB
ID:	95760  
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:39 PM   #131
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99mustang99 View Post

Well do you give them a reason to get you? And they will always pull the sports car over the Cherokee any day
No twice was because of tailights and one was for me speeding and the other was ffor speeding also when i wasnt (got off).
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:41 PM   #132
Registered Member
Regular
 
99mustang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Piedmont
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post

No twice was because of tailights and one was for me speeding and the other was ffor speeding also when i wasnt (got off).
Well you have the right to ask them what they
clocked you at, if they cant give you an answer then you know they are pulling you to pick and intimidate you if they pulled you on " speeding "
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:44 PM   #133
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99mustang99 View Post
Well you have the right to ask them what they
clocked you at, if they cant give you an answer then you know they are pulling you to pick and intimidate you if they pulled you on " speeding "
the cop in the camaro pulled me over for 67 in a 45, when i was driving with my friend a couple miles behind me in his stang(He got stuck at a light) and the cop pulled us both over than said he clocked me at 67, but when i took it too court he could prove it and i got off.
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:46 PM   #134
Registered Member
Regular
 
99mustang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Piedmont
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post
the cop in the camaro pulled me over for 67 in a 45, when i was driving with my friend a couple miles behind me in his stang(He got stuck at a light) and the cop pulled us both over than said he clocked me at 67, but when i took it too court he could prove it and i got off.
I got a warning for 75 in a 45 school zone so I can't say anything haha
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:14 PM   #135
Registered Member
Regular
 
dj_james123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 730
School zone, that one bites
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:15 PM   #136
Registered Member
Regular
 
99mustang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Piedmont
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_james123 View Post
School zone, that one bites
No ticket tho(:
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:28 PM   #137
Registered Member
Regular
 
JNigus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Cabot
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post

what radar do you have?
The new passport racing edition. I forgot the model but it's the carbon looking one. Thing is amazing lol
JNigus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:38 PM   #138
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hammond
Region: Indiana
Posts: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post
Where I live cops must have lights affixed to their roofs and cars clearly marked or they cannot pull you over for traffic violations. It is to prevent someone pretending to be an undercover cop and then pulling women over and raping them or any other kinds of activities. Marked cars with lights on the roof. The full bar of lights not the little detachable one. If they don't have that you don't have to stop.
In my state (from my understanding anyway), they either have to be in a completely marked squad, or if they are in an undercover car (mustang, taurus...) they have to be in full uniform.
eskion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #139
Registered Member
Regular
 
nosympathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: none
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskion View Post

In my state (from my understanding anyway), they either have to be in a completely marked squad, or if they are in an undercover car (mustang, taurus...) they have to be in full uniform.
See uniform becomes a funky issue. Anyone could drive around in a "cop uniform" purchased at a costume shop. So that is a no go here. Must be uniform and marked car.

Which is really nice.
__________________
MustangEvolution ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!
nosympathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:40 PM   #140
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy View Post

See uniform becomes a funky issue. Anyone could drive around in a "cop uniform" purchased at a costume shop. So that is a no go here. Must be uniform and marked car.

Which is really nice.
Wish we had that here in NC. Troopers can have up to 17% unmarked cars here. No law about them hiding either. It blows
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



01:40 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.