This Is Annoying - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-11-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
This Is Annoying

Well idk if I posted on the right thread but all the Honda toolbags are calling my car the "crustang" it pisses me off so much that idk what to say back. Lol. They swear there cars are fast... Just wanted to let my frustration out, thanks guys ha
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Dont sweat it, honda toolbags are just that toolbags. Look at it this way the world fastest civic runs 9's in the 1/4 and I have friends with both mustangs and camaros that are breaking the 8 second zone every weekend on the STREET. Let the Honda boys be filled with envy and call you what ever you want, just take enjoyment in knowing that their cars are truely a waste of time and money.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Oh yeah and did you know the worlds fastest focus is faster than the worlds fastest civic and its not even a mustang. Tell them that and say nothing else, let it eat at them. lol!
DieselStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:21 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselStang View Post
Dont sweat it, honda toolbags are just that toolbags. Look at it this way the world fastest civic runs 9's in the 1/4 and I have friends with both mustangs and camaros that are breaking the 8 second zone every weekend on the STREET. Let the Honda boys be filled with envy and call you what ever you want, just take enjoyment in knowing that their cars are truely a waste of time and money.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Oh yeah and did you know the worlds fastest focus is faster than the worlds fastest civic and its not even a mustang. Tell them that and say nothing else, let it eat at them. lol!
Lol ill def let them know that! It's just annoying because out of all my friends I own a mustang and the rest of them have Hondas and acuras. It just gets me mad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123 View Post

Lol ill def let them know that! It's just annoying because out of all my friends I own a mustang and the rest of them have Hondas and acuras. It just gets me mad.
Get new friends lol
JK but yeah I get plenty of crap about my stang but then again I won nicest car for my High School.... I beat Audi's BMW's Rovers and such! Goes to show Mustangs are a MANS car. Not a pubescent teen that beats on their 4banger. Just my thoughts
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny27 View Post

Get new friends lol
JK but yeah I get plenty of crap about my stang but then again I won nicest car for my High School.... I beat Audi's BMW's Rovers and such! Goes to show Mustangs are a MANS car. Not a pubescent teen that beats on their 4banger. Just my thoughts
Wish all of us lived near each other so we could **** on the POS Hondas. They swear they are the sh*t
Old 03-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
The hondas those type of guys run around in are usually mid 90's early 2000's, sub $1000 cars with well over 100k miles on em, and pretty much stock minus the fart can, cai, and non functional spoiler. They only make just barely over 100 horse power.

Remember, a honda civic was designed to be, and is an economy car. They are slow, period. Turbos dont count either, because you can slap those on anything. Hell look up that turbo riding lawnmower.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Pony
The hondas those type of guys run around in are usually mid 90's early 2000's, sub $1000 cars with well over 100k miles on em, and pretty much stock minus the fart can, cai, and non functional spoiler. They only make just barely over 100 horse power.

Remember, a honda civic was designed to be, and is an economy car. They are slow, period. Turbos dont count either, because you can slap those on anything. Hell look up that turbo riding lawnmower.
Well said sir
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Don't sweat it, I swear every night I'm in Columbus visiting my fiance I have 2 dbags in new civics with matching HID's on this highway by her condo pull up next to me and just keep egging me on to race. I don't even look at them any more lol Not even worth my time.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:50 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

It's just annoying how they think there cars are so fast and sh*t. I know I don't have a fast car lol cause its only a 6 cylinder. But my friends still continuously say that can beat my car in a race. I mean maybe they can idc but it's just bothering me like no other! :angry:
Old 03-15-2013, 12:45 AM   #10
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
There is a guy at my school with a 300zx with aftermarket exhaust. Walks around like his car is the ****... Aftermarket exhaust don't make your car fast lol... I'll give him that it's quick but I've got a story.. If you want to hear it then you will have to pm me.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:36 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Had a guy in a prelude try to take off from me. I just laughed, I've seen hotwheels move faster than that.
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:13 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

So a friend of mine has a DA (ugliest looking car ever) he sent me a text of this pic. Really pissed me off. I really don't understand why people hate mustangs!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3891852733.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	260.6 KB
ID:	96130  
Old 03-15-2013, 11:48 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123
So a friend of mine has a DA (ugliest looking car ever) he sent me a text of this pic. Really pissed me off. I really don't understand why people hate mustangs!!
Just get them to go to the track with you. an run them haha that's what I did an there was nothing coming out of there mouths after that day no one friend sold his civic a week or two after an get a stang if ye can get your hands on some slicks they won't know what the he'll happened cuz one think I find out is Honda kid don't know **** about cars or tires they think wal-mart tires are the sh** an hook great haha
DustyStang306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyStang306 View Post

Just get them to go to the track with you. an run them haha that's what I did an there was nothing coming out of there mouths after that day no one friend sold his civic a week or two after an get a stang if ye can get your hands on some slicks they won't know what the he'll happened cuz one think I find out is Honda kid don't know **** about cars or tires they think wal-mart tires are the sh** an hook great haha
+1 take him to the track and run him down. That's the easiest way to shut up the ricer kids. I don't have any friendly competition where I'm at haha :p
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:58 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Its a jealousy thing. The mustang in one of the few cars that has been in production (uninterrupted) for almost 50 years. It has a long , prestigious heritage. The only thing those economy cars can say is that they get good gas mileage.

It is what it is, I think no more of them than I do a mini van. They both have a purpose, performance not being it. Even the performance models (srt4, si, etc) have lackluster stock performance. I had an 05 srt4, it was quick, but not fast. Front wheels drive cars have so many draw backs. I had torque steer, understeer, poor traction, crazy turbo lag, and poor weight transfer.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:23 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Yeah mud tang got called the S**tstang today.

Cuz my "buddy" is a ford hater and is head over saggy tits in love with his old *** grand am..... Just cuz it's gotta v8, swears he can smile the tires all the way for 40 yards or more.

And it's an auto.

I don't know, never seen him do it. But I don't really care, he insulted my baby....

But whatever, I still love it!!! Just feel like crap when some one downs your tens of thousands upon thousands of dollars investment.....

Sorry we can't all afford a GT. that was his first question when I told him I buaght a mustang "is it a GT" no it's a v6 bit it's still got some bite to it, " you shoulda gotta GT" I can't afford insurance I said, how much could it be? I gotta v8 in my grand am. And it's not a ****ty ****stang, I hate fords. I said well I buaght the v6 cuz I save gas and it's still Just as potent as a GT from 2 years ago Pretty much. He said you know why your gonna safe gas? Cuz it's gonna be broke down half the time"

I just gave up.......

It's not worth trying to convince people..... I wanted to go rub his face in his gay *** purple wheels on his faded silver grand am.

Woah.... I feel better..... This all happened just several hours ago....
DigitalBman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:07 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
Lol awesome thread. Anybody with automatic & v8 can power brake a car 40 yards. Do it without pow braking, that's better.

No matter what any mustang looks better than a Honda or especially a grand am lol.
jdavis96gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Get yourself a really hot girlfriend and spend less time with these friends. When they give you a hard time about your car, all you have to tell them is..

"While you're wasting you time wrenching or racing, I'm banging a hot chick."

That will shut them up. For about a minute. And by the time they come back with a witty remark, you'll be gone, banging your hot chick!

The moral is; these kinds of guys are ALWAYS gonna rag on you for SOMETHING. Either get over it, get accustom to it or get new friends.

Good luck!

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:27 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
Get yourself a really hot girlfriend and spend less time with these friends. When they give you a hard time about your car, all you have to tell them is..

That will shut them up. For about a minute. And by the time they come back with a witty remark, you'll be gone, banging your hot chick!

The moral is; these kinds of guys are ALWAYS gonna rag on you for SOMETHING. Either get over it, get accustom to it or get new friends.

Good luck!
Well. Said.

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:35 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
I bet their mommy bought their Honda lol
jdavis96gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post

Good luck!
Lol that takes time! Single life right here my passenger seat is always empty
Old 03-16-2013, 02:20 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Utah
Quote:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2211540373.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	224.4 KB
ID:	96349

My friend put this on Facebook last night
Luna1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:23 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna1994 View Post

Get em boy

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:35 PM   #24
Road Trip!

Lol most of the kids that drive hondas have the because they can't afford a nice looking mustang.. all my high school friends talk **** on my car because its a ford lol.. they all drive Hondas off from craigslist with over 150k miles lol all old 90-2000 haha and worth maybe 2000$ or less. They just stare at my clean looking badd *** sounding beast when I pull up .. and I get more attention from girls every meet we go lol..
Andy714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:17 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
I'm assuming most of you guys who are catching static are in high school or just out of.

I'm 23 and all I can say is get used to it...

If I had a nickel for every dbag that talked sh*t about my car when I was in h.s. and college I'd have 3 cobras in the garage. Just remember, all the flak you catch from people is jealousy, rooted deep within, plain and simple.

I used to get pissed off and do stupid crap like race them (and win most of the time ) to prove my point but now it's not even worth it.

It's not worth wrecking something I bought and worked on, getting tickets or worse.

Moral is, just brush it off and remember that a person's natural instinct is to be jealous, have a regressive state of mind. You have something they want, and until they have it, you shouldn't have it either.

So in other words, f*ck em, now enough counseling, time for me to go out and get slammed

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Lol that takes time! Single life right here my passenger seat is always empty
Same here man...and nothing wrong with it!

Besides that $75 you'd spend on dinner and a movie can be spent on the one girl that won't let you down

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

My friends are the same:/ all own civics, rsxs, integras, accords and so on and all talk **** on my car and they call there cars mustang killers lol 2 of the the integra and accord claimed to beat mustang gts but when i asked about the race theyre like i lost him because he sucked at dodging traffic lol i told them wtf is this fast and furious? Thats not a race! And they keep just saying they can run mustangs if i say anything they team up against me lol

Also i got tired of the guy with the accord so we were gonna go to the tracks to race but a week before he said he cant go because he dosent have a license and he wants to street race but i told him track or nothing i need the slip for proof lol

Then the only friend that appreciates my car is the one with a corvette and also has owned two mustangs, integra and his 1st car was a plymoth lazer... they don't tell him anything because he has a corvette and theyre all in love with it lol

Oh and i got my self a girl too so i spend most my time with her
Old 03-17-2013, 01:55 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey18 View Post
My friends are the same:/ all own civics, rsxs, integras, accords and so on and all talk **** on my car and they call there cars mustang killers lol 2 of the the integra and accord claimed to beat mustang gts but when i asked about the race theyre like i lost him because he sucked at dodging traffic lol i told them wtf is this fast and furious? Thats not a race! And they keep just saying they can run mustangs if i say anything they team up against me lol

Also i got tired of the guy with the accord so we were gonna go to the tracks to race but a week before he said he cant go because he dosent have a license and he wants to street race but i told him track or nothing i need the slip for proof lol

Then the only friend that appreciates my car is the one with a corvette and also has owned two mustangs, integra and his 1st car was a plymoth lazer... they don't tell him anything because he has a corvette and theyre all in love with it lol

Oh and i got my self a girl too so i spend most my time with her
Haha good for you!
Old 03-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Your friends are jealous that you have a mustang and they don't. When someone rags on you about what you have they are jealous of what you have, I see this all the time at work, friends and family. Suck it up and don't show that what they say gets to you or Move on and find new friends. Find a Mustang club in you area and hang with them.
SGTman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:35 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTman View Post
Your friends are jealous that you have a mustang and they don't. When someone rags on you about what you have they are jealous of what you have, I see this all the time at work, friends and family. Suck it up and don't show that what they say gets to you or Move on and find new friends. Find a Mustang club in you area and hang with them.
I would love too! But I never know where to get my updates from. And people that have ME that lives in jersey we all try too chill but it never works! Each either one or the other is busy with work or something
Old 03-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That's good ole fashion jealous right there, wanna know how .... He took the time and so much effort to pic, paste, caption, to do all of that when it never crossed your mind to trash whatever trash he has.... Envy is the root of all evil
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:14 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

No lie - I'm headed home from work and "look what we got here" another Truck exhaust Honda aka "Buzz light Gears" comes buzzin passed me. Now I was gonna let him slide with all that noise but I was like "man this is what it should sound like" and I speed up and put all four lights in his passenger seat... Ha ha ha I know people hate that ***** some do it to me bcuz of my stang
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:53 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

My girl is getting a mustang 2. And she helps me make fun of the ricers from the passenger seat haha
Old 03-18-2013, 02:13 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
My girl is getting a mustang 2. And she helps me make fun of the ricers from the passenger seat haha
U mean she is getting a mustang also or a actual 74-78 mustang 2 ?
Old 03-18-2013, 02:15 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford

I thought the same question!
Old 03-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post

She is also getting a mustang

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar