Any interesting police encounters? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-19-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: California
Any interesting police encounters?

I got stopped last night for the heck of it basically. He pulled me over showed my license and registration and he just stared at me. I was like "is there a problem officer, and first of all can I know why I was stopped?" His answer was because you looked suspicious. I told him and in what way. His response to that was he thought I had stole the car cause it didn't seem like I could own one. I got mad at that point and he asked me to step out. Just as I step out he grabs his radio calls for back up immediately and steps back a few feet and tells me to stay where I am. I kinda smiled and was like wtf. He said I got out of the car too fast and he thought I was going to attack him. The "back up" left soon and as he let me go he caught up to me side by side and I stared into him for about two second and revved it gave me a "what a *******" face and he just turned into a small street. I have no idea what his problem was I didn't even get his name wasn't doing anything I was actually under speed limit by about 6. I have a feeling he was just jealous or somerhing haha Anyone else have sone stories?

BlackSmoke02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:35 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: North Carolina
Saw a guy pull into a gas station tryin to " escape the cops " but he got pulled over still by 3 more cops and had to pay for gas still on top of that lol bad day for him

99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:45 AM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Illinois
Following behind a Cook County Sheriff, anyone in the chicagoland area knows how awesome They are. I was cruising behind him, when he suddenly whips off the road, into a turn lane, in the middle of a wooded area. I passed by him, and he pulled in behind me and as soon as it opened up out of the wooded area, he pulled me over. Granted this was like, 6 am. He walks up to the car, shining his flashlight looking around in the car, and stands there checking me out. Next thing i know, there are 3 more sheriffs pulling up behind him, so i'm like, "Alright, well, i'm going to jail." he finally asks for my information, goes back to the car. He comes back and said, "Sir, have you been drinking tonight?" i said, "No, it's 6 am, and i'm on my way to class." "well are you aware your highbeams are on?" i said, "They're not on. I need to physically hold them on, for them to be on." so he stands in front of my car, making me switch both beams on and off. He walks back, says, "Get uhm fixed" and every cop leaves. I was like, what the hell just happened.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:19 AM   #4
ME Bloodhound
Glad I've never even been pulled over.

Faster than a speeding...............
2001 Bullitt being prepped for track duty
Corners > Straight line

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:32 AM   #5
Registered Member
Region: Tennessee
i'm not saying i don't believe you OP...just hard to believe he's "jealous" over a sixxer

i'd say there's either more to the story or you're practicing for a fan fic

carving corners like a boss
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #6
Registered Member
Region: Missouri
Ouch lol
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:19 AM   #7
Registered Member
I was driving to go pick up dinner at McDonalds and pulled up behind a sheriff car. I notice that they were looking at me through their side mirrors but I didn't think nothing of it. So they started to go str8 and I made a right turn into the drive-thru the sheriff made a u-turn and they told me 2 get out of the drive thru and park my car. They ask for my paperwork and then they ask me can the search my car. I said yea cuz I knew I didn't have anything in the car. While his partner search my car the other cop was trying 2 have small talk and I just ask why was I pulled over he said cuz of my tints on the car. So his partner walks back kinda mad cuz he didn't find anything in my car and the let me go without a ticket or anything. Then a couple of weeks later the same cops pulled up aside of me and started staring in my car and I started 2 stare back like wtf. Then I asked are y'all the same cops that pulled me over last time and they replied yea u lucky this time I was like wtf. Cops like that make ppl hate all cops.
Tha twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:10 AM   #8
Registered Member
Region: Pennsylvania
Are theses town cops or state troopers?

garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar