Joking/Random - Page 13 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-28-2013, 12:37 AM   #421
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Lol. That's gonna burn like a mother if he does it. It does need something tho. Bad.
Trust me its better than stitches and they even do it in hospitals. And it leaves no trace once it heals, bc the glue eventually comes out with growth.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2013, 12:37 AM   #422
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
I super glued my eye shut one time.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:40 AM   #423
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
I super glued my eye shut one time.
That sucks lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2013, 12:41 AM   #424
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Lol. Black on black, that dude in the other thread seemed a little unhappy lmao!

Primer, u go to the er for that?

I've seen a lot of people use it to close wounds. I just know it burns like fire!
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:42 AM   #425
Registered Member
Regular

Super glue is one of the most versatile chemical compounds out there. It can be used on large pieces of wood and on small runs in nylons. It can even be used to preserve snowflakes. Super glue is incredibly powerful. Most people who have used it have probably gotten some on their fingers and noticed how well it serves as a “second skin.” But can it be used on human skin repairs as easily as household repairs? The quick answer is that, even though it can work well, it should generally be avoided for these purposes.

Super glue as a treatment for wounds began during the Vietnam War when emergency medics would use it to seal wounds and stop bleeding. Today, athletes sometimes use it on minor injuries to stop bleeding quickly or to pad blisters. Some dermatologists even maintain that glue may lead to less scarring than stitches. Not to mention, it’s cheap, painless, and easy to come by. But wait! Before you sniff the super glue kool aid, it does have some potentially undesirable side effects. Depending on how it’s applied, super glue can get into the cut and interfere with healing or aggravate infection. It can kill off cells and it can cause further complications, especially if you are allergic to it. And it only works well on some types of wounds and on some areas of the skin. In 2001, the FDA approved a very similar chemical with antibacterial properties called 2-octyl-cyanoacrylate, marketed as Dermabond. It’s available with a prescription and is typically applied by a health care provider.

Even though it’s not advised, for those who still wish to experiment at home, use it only on small minor cuts, like paper cuts. Seal the wound with your fingers then apply a small dab on the top of the cut. It should form a seal over the top. Avoid getting it on your fingers so that you’re not “stuck” trying to free your fingers from the site of the wound. If your fingers do get stuck together, do not try to pry them apart. Slowly and gently roll your fingers together and eventually the bonds will come apart. Super glue should never be used on:

Lips Genitals Cuts over joints Cuts over tight skin (like forehead) Wounds with a high risk of infection like animal bites Deep wounds that involve damage to muscles or tendons

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Lol. Black on black, that dude in the other thread seemed a little unhappy lmao!

I've seen a lot of people use it to close wounds. I just know it burns like fire!
Bc he got called out lol. Even after the same name, same product for sale, same payment type... Come on bro just hop to another forum and gtfo this one
Old 04-28-2013, 12:43 AM   #426
Registered Member

Regular

That sir was very random and bad a**. Lol. You do a college report on superglue? Lmao. Just had it layin around to copy and paste.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:44 AM   #427
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
Super glue is one of the most versatile chemical compounds out there. It can be used on large pieces of wood and on small runs in nylons. It can even be used to preserve snowflakes. Super glue is incredibly powerful. Most people who have used it have probably gotten some on their fingers and noticed how well it serves as a “second skin.” But can it be used on human skin repairs as easily as household repairs? The quick answer is that, even though it can work well, it should generally be avoided for these purposes.

Super glue as a treatment for wounds began during the Vietnam War when emergency medics would use it to seal wounds and stop bleeding. Today, athletes sometimes use it on minor injuries to stop bleeding quickly or to pad blisters. Some dermatologists even maintain that glue may lead to less scarring than stitches. Not to mention, it’s cheap, painless, and easy to come by. But wait! Before you sniff the super glue kool aid, it does have some potentially undesirable side effects. Depending on how it’s applied, super glue can get into the cut and interfere with healing or aggravate infection. It can kill off cells and it can cause further complications, especially if you are allergic to it. And it only works well on some types of wounds and on some areas of the skin. In 2001, the FDA approved a very similar chemical with antibacterial properties called 2-octyl-cyanoacrylate, marketed as Dermabond. It’s available with a prescription and is typically applied by a health care provider.

Even though it’s not advised, for those who still wish to experiment at home, use it only on small minor cuts, like paper cuts. Seal the wound with your fingers then apply a small dab on the top of the cut. It should form a seal over the top. Avoid getting it on your fingers so that you’re not “stuck” trying to free your fingers from the site of the wound. If your fingers do get stuck together, do not try to pry them apart. Slowly and gently roll your fingers together and eventually the bonds will come apart. Super glue should never be used on:

Lips Genitals Cuts over joints Cuts over tight skin (like forehead) Wounds with a high risk of infection like animal bites Deep wounds that involve damage to muscles or tendons

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Bc he got called out lol. Even after the same name, same product for sale, same payment type... Come on bro just hop to another forum and gtfo this one
Did you really just type all that? Good grief!
Old 04-28-2013, 12:45 AM   #428
Registered Member
Regular

BTW primer go check out Tonyj in the classifieds. Idk if you can kick ppl off the forum but this guy is definitely a scammer.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Quote:
That sir was very random and bad a**. Lol. You do a college report on superglue? Lmao. Just had it layin around to copy and paste.
Quote:

Lol its called Google ppl ever heard of it
Old 04-28-2013, 12:45 AM   #429
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:

Ik! I was like damn! I just saw him reply and then poof. The guide to superglue appears!
Old 04-28-2013, 12:47 AM   #430
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:

That sucks lol
You can bet your balls it did!

Quote:

Nah, I just tumbled around in my room destroying everything in my path until I got my eye opened.

Then I did it again 10 minutes later...
Old 04-28-2013, 12:49 AM   #431
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You can bet your balls it did!

Nah, I just tumbled around in my room destroying everything in my path until I got my eye opened.

Then I did it again 10 minutes later...
Lmfao I just rolled ... "And 10 min later I did it again" Bahaha.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:50 AM   #432
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
BTW primer go check out Tonyj in the classifieds. Idk if you can kick ppl off the forum but this guy is definitely a scammer.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Lol its called Google ppl ever heard of it
Was that the "I'm selling stuff cheap but pay me as a gift thread"? I'll take another look at it.

The Google strikes again! Touché!
Old 04-28-2013, 12:51 AM   #433
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Was that the "I'm selling stuff cheap but pay me as a gift thread"? I'll take another look at it.

The Google strikes again! Touché!
Yea that one, there is even a link to another forum where he did the same thing.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:55 AM   #434
Registered Member

Regular

And that is how we stop scammers lol.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:01 AM   #435
Registered Member
Regular

You would think the dumba$% would atleast use a different username and not have his un in his email. It's amature hour in the scam world I guess

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

BTW good job primer.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:04 AM   #436
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
You would think the dumba$% would atleast use a different username and not have his un in his email. It's amature hour in the scam world I guess

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

BTW good job primer.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:04 AM   #437
Registered Member

Regular

So I dug a little deeper and found this. Same guy. Check this out primer and black.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/f57/di...hipped-332638/

Sorry to post from another forum but that's where the search lead me. It's the same guy.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:06 AM   #438
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
So I dug a little deeper and found this. Same guy. Check this out primer and black.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/f57/di...hipped-332638/

Sorry to post from another forum but that's where the search lead me. It's the same guy.
Lol that link was on the other forum. Primer took care of it.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:09 AM   #439
Registered Member

Regular

Yeah lol. I saw that. I just don't want anybody to get caught up in that. I had no idea it was a scam until I read a few things y'all posted. Then I checked out the links and it went deeper. He lives in va according to one of the sites. It even had a contact name. Probably all fake. I'd drive my a** to Virginia to take my money out of his a**. Burns me up. Good catch black.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:11 AM   #440
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah lol. I saw that. I just don't want anybody to get caught up in that. I had no idea it was a scam until I read a few things y'all posted. Then I checked out the links and it went deeper. He lives in va according to one of the sites. It even had a contact name. Probably all fake. I'd drive my a** to Virginia to take my money out of his a**. Burns me up. Good catch black.
it says va, then it says ashville, nc
Old 04-28-2013, 01:15 AM   #441
Registered Member

Regular

That's all messed up. Just don't understand people. Smh. Wonder how many people that one dude has scammed.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:28 AM   #442
Registered Member

Regular

Dude, wtf!?!? He already has another thread trying to sell more sh*t. That's far enough with that. Primer, you still on???
Old 04-28-2013, 01:32 AM   #443
Registered Member
Regular

BTW he posted that other thread a couple days ago. I just commented on it today calm down young grasshopper
Old 04-28-2013, 01:37 AM   #444
Registered Member

Regular

Lmao. Well, it's probably too late for Charlie santos. He's probably pissed away a good days worth of pay. Lol. It's my birthday. I'm allowed to be a little uptight.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

On that same note lol. I do have an extra set of Shelby fog lights somewhere. If I could only get somebody to buy them through PayPal as a gift lol. Hmmmmm.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:40 AM   #445
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lmao. Well, it's probably too late for Charlie santos. He's probably pissed away a good days worth of pay. Lol. It's my birthday. I'm allowed to be a little uptight.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

On that same note lol. I do have an extra set of Shelby fog lights somewhere. If I could only get somebody to buy them through PayPal as a gift lol. Hmmmmm.
Hahaha happy bday. I actually have a b&m shifter for a t-5 in the garage I need to sell. It's brandnew. I bought it for my '04 before I totalled it. :'(
Old 04-28-2013, 02:44 AM   #446
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

I've got some ABC gum under my desk. Be it that I no longer have use for it, I should probably put it up for sale as well.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:02 AM   #447
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
I've got some ABC gum under my desk. Be it that I no longer have use for it, I should probably put it up for sale as well.
Can I pay for it as a gift?
Old 04-28-2013, 03:13 AM   #448
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post
A lighting also bet me his truck was louder, tapped the gas and he just drove off!
Drove off like a shot of lightning lol
Old 04-28-2013, 03:21 AM   #449
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

Can I pay for it as a gift?
Sure!
Old 04-28-2013, 03:41 AM   #450
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:

Sure!
Done deal! Where do I sign? Haha.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:16 AM   #451
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Why is it that ppl with the ugliest feet wear flip flops, there's a reason god invented shoes.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:23 AM   #452
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

Done deal! Where do I sign? Haha.
No sign. Just make with the dough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
Why is it that ppl with the ugliest feet wear flip flops, there's a reason god invented shoes.
Makes you wonder who invented ugly feet!
Old 04-28-2013, 07:00 AM   #453
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Bahahahah!!!! All them jacked up toes and toenails hanging out
Old 04-28-2013, 07:02 AM   #454
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller

Bahahahah!!!! All them jacked up toes and toenails hanging out
Lol, gives me goose bumps. NASTY
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:04 AM   #455
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:

Lol, gives me goose bumps. NASTY
Exactly!! It's a like a car wreck you're so disgusted but you can't stop looking!!! It drives me crazy!!! I'm always hoping people don't feel that way about mine! Haha

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar