V6 mustang cop cars, look out! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-13-2013, 06:50 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
V6 mustang cop cars, look out!

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3999887639.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	317.7 KB
ID:	102287
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2013, 06:58 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Hmm that car looks familiar!
Old 04-13-2013, 08:21 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguin View Post

Police are like anyone else, there are good and bad. Also, unlike most jobs, they have to deal with all the bull****, plus possibly getting beat, shot, or stabbed on a daily basis. Imagine customer service job from hell.
I've been pulled over so many times n hated cops until one saved my life. I agree with you 110% percent sanguin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2013, 08:28 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
You're an *******.

Police are like anyone else, there are good and bad. Also, unlike most jobs, they have to deal with all the bull****, plus possibly getting beat, shot, or stabbed on a daily basis. Imagine customer service job from hell.
Well that was completely unnecessary. Unless your a cop. If that's the case, then up yours Bud.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:32 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 stang22 View Post
I've been pulled over so many times n hated cops until one saved my life. I agree with you 110% percent sanguin

There are good cops and bad cops just like regular people , more good that bad.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:34 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

And furthermore, Google top ten most dangerous jobs. Cops and firemen aren't even on it.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:38 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

+1000
Old 04-13-2013, 08:39 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:

+1000 I too have a great deal of respect for those in the line of duty because they have to deal with all kinds of people and their BS yet still give them respect. Unfortunately my uncle and his partner were both killed.
2004 GT Premium Package: mach 1 grille delete, 8" shorty antenna, CDC lightbar, borla stingers, UPR o/r x, Black chrome bumper inserts, redline tuning hood struts, white face gauges, raxiom smoked tail lights.
Born on 3/31/04
Old 04-13-2013, 08:42 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
And furthermore, Google top ten most dangerous jobs. Cops and firemen aren't even on it.
Imagine this stray. You leAve the house for your job and don't know if or when they are coming back. That is what police officers deal with everyday. They also have a constant target on their back because people don't like them. So think twice before you bad mouth a police officer. You don't know what kind a day the officer was having and if he seems suspicious of you don't take it personally that is there job
Old 04-13-2013, 08:44 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998 View Post
Imagine this stray. You leAve the house for your job and don't know if or when they are coming back. That is what police officers deal with everyday. They also have a constant target on their back because people don't like them. So think twice before you bad mouth a police officer. You don't know what kind a day the officer was having and if he seems suspicious of you don't take it personally that is there job
Old 04-13-2013, 08:57 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

"I got caught speeding, and i got a ticket. FN COPS!" what i'm trying to say is, most people who hate cops, are ones that never had anything bad done to them by a cop, unless they of course had it coming. Also that, and teens. Because liking cops is T0tEz LaMe. I'm sure if your house was robbed, or you were beaten on the streets, you wouldn't talk so much trash in your time of need.

A wise man once said to me, "Don't hate the player, hate the game."
Old 04-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post
"I got caught speeding, and i got a ticket. FN COPS!" what i'm trying to say is, most people who hate cops, are ones that never had anything bad done to them by a cop, unless they of course had it coming. Also that, and teens. Because liking cops is T0tEz LaMe. I'm sure if your house was robbed, or you were beaten on the streets, you wouldn't talk so much trash in your time of need.

A wise man once said to me, "Don't hate the player, hate the game."
Very good points. However not all teens hate cops. I am a teen and I have the utmost respect for cops
Old 04-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998 View Post
I don't have to imagine it. I've lived it. You see, my line of work is actually on the list of top ten most dangerous jobs. I just.dont make a big deal of it. The police unions perpetuate the myth to justify the high salarys and pensions. I used to not have a problem with cops but it seems they have shifted roles from peace officers to using a more militaristic approach. It looks like I'm in the minority here so I'm just going to stfu.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998

Very good points. However not all teens hate cops. I am a teen and I have the utmost respect for cops
I'm just generalizing. No offense intended.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

By the way 1998, Nice P-51!!!
Old 04-13-2013, 09:18 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post

I'm just generalizing. No offense intended.
None taken

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Quote:
By the way 1998, Nice P-51!!!
Thank you
Old 04-13-2013, 09:19 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Tell that to all the emergency response personnel who went into those towers on September 11th and didn't come out. Tell that to the families of men and women who lost their lives. Not just on that day but anyone who has served and lost. Not sure what list you're looking at but clicking on the first one I didn't see Military on their either so I guess that's not dangerous either. Tell that to the men and women who've served there in all the Wars over the years. All the families who've lost brothers, sisters, parents, sons, daughters, etc.. Do you even care?

Google.. What a reliable source. Glad your job is on that list. You must be better then everyone else. This thread should just be closed. A bit off topic from what was just supposed to be a "LOL" picture.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:20 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

+1000 I work with cops at my clinic & I see a lot of the BS they have to deal with! Before I worked here I disliked them like most people but now I have a lot of respect for them!
Old 04-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37 View Post
Tell that to all the emergency response personnel who went into those towers on September 11th and didn't come out. Tell that to the families of men and women who lost their lives. Not just on that day but anyone who has served and lost. Not sure what list you're looking at but clicking on the first one I didn't see Military on their either so I guess that's not dangerous either. Tell that to the men and women who've served there in all the Wars over the years. All the families who've lost brothers, sisters, parents, sons, daughters, etc.. Do you even care?

Google.. What a reliable source. Glad your job is on that list. You must be better then everyone else. This thread should just be closed. A bit off topic from what was just supposed to be a "LOL" picture.
Must be nice living in a world where statistics are meaningless. Ignorance is bliss. There. Now Im done.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
I don't have to imagine it. I've lived it. You see, my line of work is actually on the list of top ten most dangerous jobs. I just.dont make a big deal of it. The police unions perpetuate the myth to justify the high salarys and pensions. I used to not have a problem with cops but it seems they have shifted roles from peace officers to using a more militaristic approach. It looks like I'm in the minority here so I'm just going to stfu.

Blame the person, not the group. Some places are corrupt. I wouldn't trust most police in Chicago, New York, and the like. However, this country is much larger and widespread than that.

Most officers, if you get to talk to them, are nice, easy going people. I've met a lot of them and actually talked with them. One in my town is a big Mustang nut, has a '98 and is fixing one up for his son. I talked to him for about 2-3 hours at work one day. We even talked about the new Taurus cruisers they got in town and how they played with the AWD comparing them to the Crown Vics and almost had to call tow trucks for the Vics. He's super cool and has helped us on more than one occasion with thieves.

Oh, I guess I should mention my grandfather was Sheriff in my county in the '70s, my uncle is both ex-state trooper and sheriff of another county. So, I don't get paranoid around police. Both of which have told me many stories about being police officers.

I've also had to pass through 2-3 road blocks since I got my Mustang... they were all complimenting it. I think your attitude is probably why you receive so much.

'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Old 04-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Old 04-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Yeah I've seen a little bit of that...but to be honest you guys seem like a VERY tight group otherwise.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:24 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderfreak145 View Post
Yeah I've seen a little bit of that...but to be honest you guys seem like a VERY tight group otherwise.
Yes, we are. Were separated into cliques. As you are more active in the website, you'll see who is with who. It's like high school all over again!
Old 04-14-2013, 07:46 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Blame the person, not the group. Some places are corrupt. I wouldn't trust most police in Chicago, New York, and the like. However, this country is much larger and widespread than that.

Most officers, if you get to talk to them, are nice, easy going people. I've met a lot of them and actually talked with them. One in my town is a big Mustang nut, has a '98 and is fixing one up for his son. I talked to him for about 2-3 hours at work one day. We even talked about the new Taurus cruisers they got in town and how they played with the AWD comparing them to the Crown Vics and almost had to call tow trucks for the Vics. He's super cool and has helped us on more than one occasion with thieves.

Oh, I guess I should mention my grandfather was Sheriff in my county in the '70s, my uncle is both ex-state trooper and sheriff of another county. So, I don't get paranoid around police. Both of which have told me many stories about being police officers.

I've also had to pass through 2-3 road blocks since I got my Mustang... they were all complimenting it. I think your attitude is probably why you receive so much.
+1000
Old 04-14-2013, 08:36 AM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Yupp...never know what they may be in. Part of the fun.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
Old 04-14-2013, 04:32 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Quote:

I HATE that people do that... (the bold part) *driving down the road at the speed limit (45mph) when all of a sudden everyone around you slams the brakes on and goes 35-40.....why? because a cop pulled out on the road. The only thing I can think at that point is "MAN, that cop must REALLY hate those people right now"

I know one thing is for sure, I don't slow down just because a cop pulls out on the road, mainly because I know it would piss me off to no end if I were the cop..lol

LCMC Member
Old 04-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
im from nc on the way to wilmington a windveil blue 05-09 gt pulled up next to me somethin just wasnt right about it some ******* ran a red and all of a sudden that gt took off lights flashing i just thought to myself thank god i was doing everything right and ive been pulled over plenty i respect law enforcement the only bad time ive had is JPD bc theyre all ex grunts who dgaf youre gettin a ticket for 56 in a 55 like always theres the good and the bad

Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis USMC (Ret.)
Old 04-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post
I HATE that people do that... (the bold part) *driving down the road at the speed limit (45mph) when all of a sudden everyone around you slams the brakes on and goes 35-40.....why? because a cop pulled out on the road. The only thing I can think at that point is "MAN, that cop must REALLY hate those people right now"

I know one thing is for sure, I don't slow down just because a cop pulls out on the road, mainly because I know it would piss me off to no end if I were the cop..lol
Old 04-14-2013, 08:48 PM   #29
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Thread closed because no one can act like rational adults
Old 04-14-2013, 09:05 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
the way some people here handle themselves is just wrong. you are all adults or at least close to an adult.

carving corners like a boss
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Tags
v6 mustang