just ordered the Pype bombs!(: - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-23-2013, 11:55 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Haters gna hate
Bahaha stealing my line
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-23-2013, 11:56 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Bahaha stealing my line
Cant go wrong with a classic man
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:58 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post
Why do you have two sets? That'd be pretty sweet, I want side exhaust so bad but I'd have to get a different bumper that is non existent lol

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

I really am debating on welding everything to the frame lol
Cuz I wanted black ones and that's one thing I didn't feel like PlastiDipin

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

The black ones are still in the box too
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-24-2013, 12:02 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
Yea I've seen "haters gonna hate" too many times in the last 15 minutes lol. Well that is just ridiculous plus still have to dip the chrome if you want it to match
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:06 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post
Yea I've seen "haters gonna hate" too many times in the last 15 minutes lol. Well that is just ridiculous plus still have to dip the chrome if you want it to match
Lol I would have them both powdercoated after fab. Bc they would have to grind away the powdercoat to weld them together.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

The only reason I'm hesitant is bc I would have to cut the rear fascia and I couldn't go back stock if I wanted without buying another fascia.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:06 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
Well now you are just getting crazy! Still won't call you the pypes bomb king but that is cool. But you also would need the gt500 bumper

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Posted that at the same time lol
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:06 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post
Well now you are just getting crazy! Still won't call you the pypes bomb king but that is cool. But you also would need the gt500 bumper
No just trim it. Thats duel 4" tips
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:08 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
Not unless you stack them they wouldn't fit in that spot!

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

That'd be kinda sick lol
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:09 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post
Not unless you stack them they wouldn't fit in that spot!
Lol cut the fascia like for the magnaflow quads

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Or I could just get a 8" tip off a Honda
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:12 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
Nvm that would work forgot the 11-12s had the different rear. I couldn't do that cause of the 13 rear fascia

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Or just smoke stacks they'd be sweet :p
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:14 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post
Nvm that would work forgot the 11-12s had the different rear. I couldn't do that cause of the 13 rear fascia

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Or just smoke stacks they'd be sweet :p
Yea ok and the 13's look retarded with pypes. I'm sorry but I looked that up a min ago and they just look god aweful
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:19 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
Well you haven't seen mine, I get a lot of compliments but its also lowered and has rims so it looks sleek. I'll get a picture in the morning
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #48
Zed
Registered Member
Regular
 
Zed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: El Paso,
Region: Texas
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post
Well you haven't seen mine, I get a lot of compliments but its also lowered and has rims so it looks sleek. I'll get a picture in the morning
Please do I'd love to see them(:
Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:23 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
I have one but they were crocked and now they aren't. Got to show the best pictures lol. I'll post it on this thread so just be watching!
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:31 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Lol I would have them both powdercoated after fab. Bc they would have to grind away the powdercoat to weld them together.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

The only reason I'm hesitant is bc I would have to cut the rear fascia and I couldn't go back stock if I wanted without buying another fascia.
YOLO BRO!!!!!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:38 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grafenwoehr
Region: Europe
Posts: 569
Anyone who says Pypes sound like a tuner is smoking AIDS. It's raspy and deep. I've had mine for a year and never gotten anything but compliments. Only bad thing I've been told is that the four inch tips are over the top large, but that was from friends who own **** *** tuners. Anyone who has a muscle car I know... Loves everything about them.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post
Hey I had them first I get to be the king lol
Haha. I actually bought mine the day they came out on americanmuscle.com.

Thus, making me the Pypes king. Lol.
The Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:06 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jason127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arkansas City
Region: Kansas
Posts: 56
I just removed myself from the pypes family. Couldn't take it anymore. They are back in the box.
Jason127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:08 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grafenwoehr
Region: Europe
Posts: 569
^weak
The Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:24 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason127 View Post
I just removed myself from the pypes family. Couldn't take it anymore. They are back in the box.
For sale?

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Puma View Post
Anyone who says Pypes sound like a tuner is smoking AIDS. It's raspy and deep. I've had mine for a year and never gotten anything but compliments. Only bad thing I've been told is that the four inch tips are over the top large, but that was from friends who own **** *** tuners. Anyone who has a muscle car I know... Loves everything about them.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------



Haha. I actually bought mine the day they came out on americanmuscle.com.

Thus, making me the Pypes king. Lol.
I bow to you goddess
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:00 AM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Puma View Post
Anyone who says Pypes sound like a tuner is smoking AIDS. It's raspy and deep. I've had mine for a year and never gotten anything but compliments. Only bad thing I've been told is that the four inch tips are over the top large, but that was from friends who own **** *** tuners. Anyone who has a muscle car I know... Loves everything about them.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------



Haha. I actually bought mine the day they came out on americanmuscle.com.

Thus, making me the Pypes king. Lol.
I did too I actually pretty ordered them!

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

*pre black on black you already got 2 you don't need 3 haha
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:12 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grafenwoehr
Region: Europe
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

For sale?

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------



I bow to you goddess
Haha. Lol.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post

I did too I actually pretty ordered them!

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

*pre black on black you already got 2 you don't need 3 haha
What does 2 out of 3 mean?
The Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:13 AM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
He's got two pypes exhaust already he doesn't need a 3rd set
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:15 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grafenwoehr
Region: Europe
Posts: 569
Oh. This is true.
The Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderfreak145 View Post

You're talking about the Pypes right?
Yes sir. Sounds like a fart can past 3k

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedStang View Post

I think it's just too raspy at high RPM's for a Mustang. Listen to some Borla's or Bassani they have a nice deep throaty sound all across the RPM range.
+1. Magnaflow street ftw
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grafenwoehr
Region: Europe
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post

Yes sir. Sounds like a fart can past 3k

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------



+1. Magnaflow street ftw
Couldn't disagree more with both of you. If anything, the magnaflows are too high pitch like a fart can.
The Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:19 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post

Yes sir. Sounds like a fart can past 3k

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------



+1. Magnaflow street ftw
Do you have headers or x or h pipe?
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:22 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorations View Post
I am disappointed at people comparing Pypes to a Honda, what's the world coming to?

I love my Pypes, they're low and quiet at low RPM, but WOT they scream like a V6 should.

I never sought a "V8 muscle" sound, because I have V6 muscle, and want to show off my 6 proud cylinders.

Basically, Pypes are amazing, unless you wanna sound like a V8, and same goes for any aftermarket exhaust on a V6, because it'll never sound like a V8.

Just my $0.02
Ok, that's pointed at me. It's not a GT. a monkey could figure that but I've heard some sick 3.7L engines. Pypes weren't in the mix of any of them. A Honda will pop and backfire much like the pypes.

I'm not going for the v8 sound but son, ill come damn close. Magnaflow streets sound great to me. They are mellow like a muscle car. Not over the top loud. If you want to get a respectable loud, get headers or a mid pipe. We are all just expecting too much put of the axle backs it seems.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post

Do you have headers or x or h pipe?
Not yet. I'm going shorty with a catless H from lethal performance. I'm going low n loud. Plus I'm a boss clone. Can't be having that rasp
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:24 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grafenwoehr
Region: Europe
Posts: 569
Have you ever heard the Pypes with an o/r x pipe. Extremely loud and raspy. I love the sound.
The Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:34 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Puma View Post
Have you ever heard the Pypes with an o/r x pipe. Extremely loud and raspy. I love the sound.
No no no. No no no.
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:37 AM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
That's what I have and its sick I've never heard anything else like it. Why your pypes sound raspy is because it was going through the stock exhaust which is extremely restrictive in itself. But mine was still loud but had that little bit of rasp. Personally I think all the ones with mufflers besides borla aren't that loud. That's why I like magna flow comps and the pypes
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:48 AM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post
That's what I have and its sick I've never heard anything else like it. Why your pypes sound raspy is because it was going through the stock exhaust which is extremely restrictive in itself. But mine was still loud but had that little bit of rasp. Personally I think all the ones with mufflers besides borla aren't that loud. That's why I like magna flow comps and the pypes
+1000
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:11 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed View Post

Please do I'd love to see them(:
I would say this doesn't look retarded but everyone has their opinions
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:12 AM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed View Post

Please do I'd love to see them(:
I would say this doesn't look retarded but everyone has their opinions

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130424_101127.png
Views:	64
Size:	636.1 KB
ID:	104037
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:11 AM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post

Ok, that's pointed at me. It's not a GT. a monkey could figure that but I've heard some sick 3.7L engines. Pypes weren't in the mix of any of them. A Honda will pop and backfire much like the pypes.

I'm not going for the v8 sound but son, ill come damn close. Magnaflow streets sound great to me. They are mellow like a muscle car. Not over the top loud. If you want to get a respectable loud, get headers or a mid pipe. We are all just expecting too much put of the axle backs it seems.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------



Not yet. I'm going shorty with a catless H from lethal performance. I'm going low n loud. Plus I'm a boss clone. Can't be having that rasp
Mag streets and headers sound like SH*T!!! u will hate them when u add either a O/R midpipe or headers.
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grafenwoehr
Region: Europe
Posts: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post

I would say this doesn't look retarded but everyone has their opinions
That **** looks clean. **** haters. That was a pretty nice looking install as well. I don't, however, like your quarter window louvers. Just got my Eleanor's from MMD. Best louver ever.
The Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



11:11 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.