just ordered the Pype bombs!(: - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-22-2013, 11:27 PM   #1
Zed
Registered Member
Regular
 
Zed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: El Paso,
Region: Texas
Posts: 94
just ordered the Pype bombs!(:

Just ordered the Pype bombs axlebacks exhaust!!(:
Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-22-2013, 11:28 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fenderfreak145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Washington DC
Region: Virginia
Posts: 133
Oh boy here we go!

__________________
2016 Black GT PP
Fenderfreak145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:28 PM   #3
Zed
Registered Member
Regular
 
Zed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: El Paso,
Region: Texas
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderfreak145 View Post
Oh boy here we go!

You know it!!!(xx
Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-22-2013, 11:37 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fenderfreak145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Washington DC
Region: Virginia
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed View Post
You know it!!!(xx
You know how jealous I am? I wish I could get away with Pypes here in California!
__________________
2016 Black GT PP
Fenderfreak145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:44 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
B3Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Hemet
Region: California
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderfreak145 View Post

You know how jealous I am? I wish I could get away with Pypes here in California!
Wait... We can't have pypes here in cail??
B3Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:46 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fenderfreak145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Washington DC
Region: Virginia
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3Mustang View Post
Wait... We can't have pypes here in cail??
Technically it's a "muffler delete" which is illegal here in Cali however your chances of getting caught are low depending on how you drive and whether the cop likes you or not.

I, on the other hand, am one of those darker "cop magnet" types. The LAPD seems to love me.

Borla S-type it is
__________________
2016 Black GT PP
Fenderfreak145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:50 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderfreak145 View Post

Technically it's a "muffler delete" which is illegal here in Cali however your chances of getting caught are low depending on how you drive and whether the cop likes you or not.

I, on the other hand, am one of those darker "cop magnet" types. The LAPD seems to love me.

Borla S-type it is
I didn't like mine btw. Too much Honda for what's supposed to be a muscle/pony car
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:52 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed View Post
Just ordered the Pype bombs axlebacks exhaust!!(:
Dude finally hahaha instead of leaving ur tips all angled bad like chris (we need to fix his) get extra hangers added so they never move even if someone steps on them like mine. Mine dont move for sh*t lol
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:52 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fenderfreak145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Washington DC
Region: Virginia
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post
I didn't like mine btw. Too much Honda for what's supposed to be a muscle/pony car
You're talking about the Pypes right?
__________________
2016 Black GT PP
Fenderfreak145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:53 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
B3Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Hemet
Region: California
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post

I didn't like mine btw. Too much Honda for what's supposed to be a muscle/pony car
Ya that's what I've been told about pypes. I'm have the cash put aside for my axle-backs right now but I can't seem to make up my mind between Magnaflow, flowmaster, and Roush. I like them all. All of those have something I like. Lol
B3Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:09 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grafenwoehr
Region: Europe
Posts: 569
You're gonna love them. I have them and they rock. Super loud and raspy.
The Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:08 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderfreak145 View Post

You know how jealous I am? I wish I could get away with Pypes here in California!
I have pypes here in Cali!
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:09 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grafenwoehr
Region: Europe
Posts: 569
I have them here in Germany. Never had an issue. Why can't you have them in California?
The Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:13 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Puma View Post
I have them here in Germany. Never had an issue. Why can't you have them in California?
I think it's because they are muffler deletes & that's illegal here in Cali! We have strict rules about emissions but that won't stop me! I'm removing my cats too FTW! Haha.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Ur gonna love them they sound awesome! Welcome to the pypes fam!
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:40 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grafenwoehr
Region: Europe
Posts: 569
**** that noise... Mufflers don't even do **** for emissions anyway. They just dampen sound. Good ol' CA...
The Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:57 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

I think it's because they are muffler deletes & that's illegal here in Cali! We have strict rules about emissions but that won't stop me! I'm removing my cats too FTW! Haha.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Ur gonna love them they sound awesome! Welcome to the pypes fam!
U could just gut a muffler and have a pipe welded it. Basically its a muffler delete with a muffler shell to pass the visual test
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:14 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
It's illegal do delete mufflers in Cali? I'm from Cali and anything from the cats afterwards is legal
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:43 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jason127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arkansas City
Region: Kansas
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post

I didn't like mine btw. Too much Honda for what's supposed to be a muscle/pony car
+1000000
Jason127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grafenwoehr
Region: Europe
Posts: 569
The Pypes? You're ****ing high! I've never heard a Honda so deep and pop like that...
The Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Puma
The Pypes? You're ****ing high! I've never heard a Honda so deep and pop like that...
I think it's just too raspy at high RPM's for a Mustang. Listen to some Borla's or Bassani they have a nice deep throaty sound all across the RPM range.
__________________
2012 V6 Performance Package
BlackedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:21 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3Mustang View Post

Ya that's what I've been told about pypes. I'm have the cash put aside for my axle-backs right now but I can't seem to make up my mind between Magnaflow, flowmaster, and Roush. I like them all. All of those have something I like. Lol
I have Roush and if you don't really like the pipes you probably won't like Roush.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:27 PM   #22
Zed
Registered Member
Regular
 
Zed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: El Paso,
Region: Texas
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedStang View Post

I think it's just too raspy at high RPM's for a Mustang. Listen to some Borla's or Bassani they have a nice deep throaty sound all across the RPM range.
If I had the money I would have gone with the Borla ATAK easy! But sadly to expensive!:p
Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:44 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Taylorations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 333
I am disappointed at people comparing Pypes to a Honda, what's the world coming to?

I love my Pypes, they're low and quiet at low RPM, but WOT they scream like a V6 should.

I never sought a "V8 muscle" sound, because I have V6 muscle, and want to show off my 6 proud cylinders.

Basically, Pypes are amazing, unless you wanna sound like a V8, and same goes for any aftermarket exhaust on a V6, because it'll never sound like a V8.

Just my $0.02
Taylorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed View Post

If I had the money I would have gone with the Borla ATAK easy! But sadly to expensive!:p
Weak
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #25
Zed
Registered Member
Regular
 
Zed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: El Paso,
Region: Texas
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Weak
Your face!(x
Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:16 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Dude finally hahaha instead of leaving ur tips all angled bad like chris (we need to fix his) get extra hangers added so they never move even if someone steps on them like mine. Mine dont move for sh*t lol
Okay charlie relax i dont have money from scholarships lmao
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:38 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorations View Post
I am disappointed at people comparing Pypes to a Honda, what's the world coming to?

I love my Pypes, they're low and quiet at low RPM, but WOT they scream like a V6 should.

I never sought a "V8 muscle" sound, because I have V6 muscle, and want to show off my 6 proud cylinders.

Basically, Pypes are amazing, unless you wanna sound like a V8, and same goes for any aftermarket exhaust on a V6, because it'll never sound like a V8.

Just my $0.02
+1 it sounds nothing like a Honda. I've had mine on since 1600 miles now I have 16000 and I've never heard anyone say it sounds like a Honda. All I get is compliments... everyone just pushes too hard to have that "v8" sound its not gonna happen even borlas are raspy you can't get away from it its a v6. All I know is mine is louder than most v8 cars around here and people tell me it sounds like one at high rpms but everyone's got their opinions. Anyways welcome to the pypes family I don't think you will be disappointed there is multiple people on here that love them!
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:44 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
You are officially welcomed by the pypes king.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderfreak145 View Post
Oh boy here we go!

Haters gonna hate :/
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:46 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
You are officially welcomed by the pypes king.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------



Haters gonna hate :/
Is that me? :p
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:47 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post

Is that me? :p
Haha Nah that's me you can be the queen
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:49 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
Hey I had them first I get to be the king lol
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:50 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post

Okay charlie relax i dont have money from scholarships lmao
Its 30 dollars cheap *** hahahq
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:51 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post
Hey I had them first I get to be the king lol
Lol, but I got two sets I'm contemplating having a custom quad tip pype-bomb fabbed up.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Its 30 dollars cheap *** hahahq
^ rich ***
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:53 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
Why do you have two sets? That'd be pretty sweet, I want side exhaust so bad but I'd have to get a different bumper that is non existent lol

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

I really am debating on welding everything to the frame lol
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:55 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Lol, but I got two sets I'm contemplating having a custom quad tip pype-bomb fabbed up.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------



^ rich ***
Haters gna hate

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post
Why do you have two sets? That'd be pretty sweet, I want side exhaust so bad but I'd have to get a different bumper that is non existent lol

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

I really am debating on welding everything to the frame lol
Yolo do it just have rubber bushings for the drone
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:34 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.