Rice or nice? - Page 122 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-19-2013, 04:58 PM   #4236
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgodfrey8 View Post
I meant i4 yes I am aware that it's an inline I'm not paying to much attention when I type this
Ok just curious
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-19-2013, 04:59 PM   #4237
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post

Excuse my ignorance but what's a L4
Same thing as an i4,; just what some people refer to it as.

I4 means inline 4

L4 means longitudinal 4 lol
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-19-2013, 05:01 PM   #4238
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

Same thing as an i4,; just what some people refer to it as.

I4 means inline 4

L4 means longitudinal 4 lol
Yea I knew i4 just never heard of L4. Learn something new everyday
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #4239
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jsvt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 104
Saw this beauty on Facebook

1996 mustang gt custom
Jsvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #4240
Registered Member
Regular
 
bgodfrey8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Fort Benning
Region: Georgia
Posts: 49
From what I learned today, that's not ricer. What he needs to do is paint two rims blue and two of them red get a bigger wing and stickers lots of stickers. I'm pretty sure as long as the wing isn't over 5 feet high he's still out of ricer land
bgodfrey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #4241
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgodfrey8 View Post
From what I learned today, that's not ricer. What he needs to do is paint two rims blue and two of them red get a bigger wing and stickers lots of stickers. I'm pretty sure as long as the wing isn't over 5 feet high he's still out of ricer land
But it says double spoiler
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #4242
Registered Member
Regular
 
bgodfrey8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Fort Benning
Region: Georgia
Posts: 49
Very true that might be he thing that tips the scales

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Very true that might be the thing that tips the scales
bgodfrey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #4243
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgodfrey8 View Post
Very true that might be he thing that tips the scales ---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ---------- Very true that might be the thing that tips the scales
I'm going to have to agree with nearly everything you've said. The mustang that started this whole debate was ricey to me as well... Paint the mirrors white, spoiler black or white, and wheels black and it would be one sexy *** pony!
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #4244
Registered Member
Regular
 
bgodfrey8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Fort Benning
Region: Georgia
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post
I'm going to have to agree with nearly everything you've said. The mustang that started this whole debate was ricey to me as well... Paint the mirrors white, spoiler black or white, and wheels black and it would be one sexy *** pony!

My thoughts also
bgodfrey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #4245
Registered Member
Regular
 
Count Dragula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Warner Robins
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post
I'm going to have to agree with nearly everything you've said. The mustang that started this whole debate was ricey to me as well... Paint the mirrors white, spoiler black or white, and wheels black and it would be one sexy *** pony!
The mustang was orange. He is in the process of painting it white.
__________________
2007 Mustang Gt
2.3L Whipple Supercharger
Brenspeed Detroit Rocker Supercharger Cams
3.73 Gears
XXR 521 Wheels
20x8.5 and 20x10.5
Count Dragula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:11 PM   #4246
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Whipple View Post
The mustang was orange. He is in the process of painting it white.
Either way it had orange wheels.
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #4247
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post
Either way it had orange wheels.
I want orange wheels :'(
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #4248
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by White03GT View Post
Either way it had orange wheels.

The whole thing is vinyl. He's checking out which looks better the black or orange vinyl on the wheels. Check out this rice Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1387505345.682728.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	142266 had to put a roof wing cuz downforzes
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:19 PM   #4249
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post
The whole thing is vinyl. He's checking out which looks better the black or orange vinyl on the wheels. Check out this rice had to put a roof wing cuz downforzes
Orange wheels is ricey to me. Hell i have a friend with a 10 second rsx thats blue with lime green wheels... Its ricey as ****

Looks like hes in need of a pick up to me instead of carrying a hood on his roof... If you wanna call that rice then so be it, it isn't to me.
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:19 PM   #4250
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

The whole thing is vinyl. He's checking out which looks better the black or orange vinyl on the wheels. Check out this rice had to put a roof wing cuz downforzes
Bahaha down forzes!!!
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:59 PM   #4251
Registered Member
Regular
 
bgodfrey8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Fort Benning
Region: Georgia
Posts: 49
To me the mustang isn't rice. the rims im Not a big fan of the wheels (only cause they look spray painted) but carrying a hood on your roof is ghetto. This is what I was trying to get across earlier. It feels like the term rice being used here is anything that looks ghetto or terrible. Rice isn't slow or fast. It doesn't mean it looks bad or good. It depends on who looks at it. Rice is taking a car and making it incredibly flashy painting a car 3 different colors then painting your rims two of those colors.
bgodfrey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:11 PM   #4252
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgodfrey8 View Post
To me the mustang isn't rice. the rims im Not a big fan of the wheels (only cause they look spray painted) but carrying a hood on your roof is ghetto. This is what I was trying to get across earlier. It feels like the term rice being used here is anything that looks ghetto or terrible. Rice isn't slow or fast. It doesn't mean it looks bad or good. It depends on who looks at it. Rice is taking a car and making it incredibly flashy painting a car 3 different colors then painting your rims two of those colors.



Dude.... That one was a joke. It's my car. I carried that roof to a friend. Reason I didn't use a truck is cause we were having legal problems with it literally last minute so I couldn't risk making the 100 mile trip and I was going to a concert so I killed two birds with one stone that day. I'm proud if myself for that

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1387509077.134458.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	142276 maybe you should put down your rice-o-meter for a while and try and fix your sarcas-o-meter. Seems to be lacking it's senses. Let's all take a moment and realize that we all have differing opinions on the internet :O
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:12 PM   #4253
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Bahaha down forzes!!!

Literally felt like I was gonna fly away
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:13 PM   #4254
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1387509218.405221.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	142277

Rice rice for everybody baby!
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #4255
Registered Member
Regular
 
bgodfrey8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Fort Benning
Region: Georgia
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post
Dude.... That one was a joke. It's my car. I carried that roof to a friend. Reason I didn't use a truck is cause we were having legal problems with it literally last minute so I couldn't risk making the 100 mile trip and I was going to a concert so I killed two birds with one stone that day. I'm proud if myself for that

Attachment 142276 maybe you should put down your rice-o-meter for a while and try and fix your sarcas-o-meter. Seems to be lacking it's senses. Let's all take a moment and realize that we all have differing opinions on the internet :O

Bro right on. But don't say "chill out we have differing opinions on the internet" when you tried to smash my opinion for a whole day over this. I never once tried to change you view on rice I was just protecting my view on what rice qualified as.
bgodfrey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #4256
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgodfrey8 View Post
Bro right on. But don't say "chill out we have differing opinions on the internet" when you tried to smash my opinion for a whole day over this. I never once tried to change you view on rice I was just protecting my view on what rice qualified as.

It's the internet. People smash on everything and anything. It's called "making a joke" don't take it too seriously bud. Just making a point don't really care to change your opinion or not

Anyways. Here's some CR(ice)X Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1387510171.683139.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	142281
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:30 PM   #4257
Registered Member
Regular
 
joey18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Corona
Region: California
Posts: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgodfrey8 View Post
Okay so I'm gonna say our definitions of rice are different. So that mustang is rice to me cause when I started getting into cars we considered rice anything that you add to a car to make it flashy but not fast. Rice doesn't even mean your car is slow. This mustang could run 9's it's still rice. So by having 2 tone paint and 2 different rim colors to match those colors is rice in my eyes. The things that muscle car guys used to talk the most crap about import guys was the fact that they would try to make there cars all flashy and waste money on doing it. Rice to me has never meant wether it looks good or not. The car does look good I'm not saying it doesn't rice doesn't mean fast or slow, good work or bad work. The supra from fast and furious RICE. Cause it has a bunch of flashy crap on there that's not needed, it's an amazing car still though.
You're an idiot if you believe ernies car is rice lol its a SHOW car and the only flashy stuff added is paint and body! Not like he's got a bunch of flashy decals and vents lol also the reason he has different wheels is because he has a wheel sponsor so when he's set up at the shows they can see the different wheels the company makes lol dude get you facts straight before you run your mouth.
__________________
joey18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:31 PM   #4258
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey18 View Post
You're an idiot if you believe ernies car is rice lol its a SHOW car and the only flashy stuff added is paint and body! Not like he's got a bunch of flashy decals and vents lol also the reason he has different wheels is because he has a wheel sponsor so when he's set up at the shows they can see the different wheels the company makes lol dude get you facts straight before you run your mouth.

You go Glen Coco!
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1387510294.678305.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	142282
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #4259
Registered Member
Regular
 
bgodfrey8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Fort Benning
Region: Georgia
Posts: 49
Holy crap sorry I didn't PM your Ernie first I took the picture for what it was worth lol. I didn't mean to upset you. It's good to know that Ernie has all you guys to protect him. It's really kind of cute lol
bgodfrey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:34 PM   #4260
Registered Member
Regular
 
joey18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Corona
Region: California
Posts: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

You go Glen Coco!
Lol my girl was watching that movie yesterday:p
__________________
joey18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:35 PM   #4261
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgodfrey8 View Post
Holy crap sorry I didn't PM your Ernie first I took the picture for what it was worth lol. I didn't mean to upset you. It's good to know that Ernie has all you guys to protect him. It's really kind of cute lol
How cute?
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:35 PM   #4262
Registered Member
Regular
 
bgodfrey8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Fort Benning
Region: Georgia
Posts: 49
Paint and body kind is part of the rice thing though big guy. Lol. I'm not gonna post anymore about this
bgodfrey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #4263
Registered Member
Regular
 
joey18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Corona
Region: California
Posts: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgodfrey8 View Post
Holy crap sorry I didn't PM your Ernie first I took the picture for what it was worth lol. I didn't mean to upset you. It's good to know that Ernie has all you guys to protect him. It's really kind of cute lol
Eh I'm not protecting anyone I'm just saying why call a show car rice because its flashy when flashy is what you need for a show car you know not everyone MUST have a stock mustang. Oh . Painted my car with a 2013 color code with a satin finish... I'm rice as f#*$!
__________________
joey18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #4264
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey18 View Post
Lol my girl was watching that movie yesterday:p

Never even watched it .-. Hahah
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:39 PM   #4265
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
How cute?

This cute Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1387510757.199525.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	142283
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:39 PM   #4266
Registered Member
Regular
 
joey18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Corona
Region: California
Posts: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

Never even watched it .-. Hahah
Fiance problems:p lol I had to watch it:/
__________________
joey18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:40 PM   #4267
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 722
http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/4247936586.html
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:42 PM   #4268
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey18 View Post
Fiance problems:p lol I had to watch it:/

Bro, when she falls asleep, take your balls out of her purse.... Hahaha jk
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:43 PM   #4269
Registered Member
Regular
 
joey18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Corona
Region: California
Posts: 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

Bro, when she falls asleep, take your balls out of her purse.... Hahaha jk
Lmao!!!
__________________
joey18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #4270
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

It's the internet. People smash on everything and anything. It's called "making a joke" don't take it too seriously bud. Just making a point don't really care to change your opinion or not

Anyways. Here's some CR(ice)X
That's a race car not a rice car
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:56 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.