Rice or nice? - Page 128 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-09-2014, 07:31 PM   #4446
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaacker View Post
What you think Attachment 144202

Lol If it was mine I would change the license plates to VTEC WHO and drive it like a wild bastard revving at everyone. Also would have a monster tach since none should be without and have a huge banner that says tuner life
jhherndon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2014, 09:28 PM   #4447
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
This reminds me. Where I live, the people driving the most random cars try to race me. I swear, the other night a Kia Forte pulled up next to me at a stop light and when it turned green, I accelerated normally, but she stomped on it. It made me laugh because she barely even pulled away. Then yesterday I passed a new Fusion and 10 seconds later they pass me at warp speed and cut me off. I don't even get it. Do people think the mustang is just for looks? What the hell.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:47 PM   #4448
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
This reminds me. Where I live, the people driving the most random cars try to race me. I swear, the other night a Kia Forte pulled up next to me at a stop light and when it turned green, I accelerated normally, but she stomped on it. It made me laugh because she barely even pulled away. Then yesterday I passed a new Fusion and 10 seconds later they pass me at warp speed and cut me off. I don't even get it. Do people think the mustang is just for looks? What the hell.
+1. A guy in a neon revved at me I started laughing my *** off, he didn't seem too pleased, and it seems like every g35 driver thinks they're tuff sh*t lol. I just throw them a smile.
AmericanBulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2014, 10:44 PM   #4449
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanBulldog View Post
+1. A guy in a neon revved at me I started laughing my *** off, he didn't seem too pleased, and it seems like every g35 driver thinks they're tuff sh*t lol. I just throw them a smile.

Same around here lol
Im always just cruising listening to my car in peace and when i least expect it either a honda speeds by revving its fart can or i get a camaro tailgating me
If theres one thing that i hate is TAILGATING
I usually stomp on the brakes to scare them either way if they hit me its their fault lol
mark_ash0426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:07 AM   #4450
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanBulldog View Post

Lol throw them a smile. I do the same but usually clap my hands to applaud their efforts at looking like a ******.
Old 01-10-2014, 06:20 AM   #4451
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_ash0426 View Post

Same around here lol
Im always just cruising listening to my car in peace and when i least expect it either a honda speeds by revving its fart can or i get a camaro tailgating me
I usually stomp on the brakes to scare them either way if they hit me its their fault lol
You gotta downshift my man, downshift.

Had this janky old E series Benz riding my tail. Seat leaned all the way back, scrawny punk in the drivers seat, fat hoochi mama in the passenger. Swerving in and out of traffic until they caught up to me, and behind me not even a foot

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Quote:

Same around here lol

Had this janky old E series Benz riding my tail. Seat leaned all the way back, scrawny punk in the drivers seat, fat hoochi mama in the passenger. Swerving in and out of traffic until they caught up to me, and behind me not even a foot. Sixth to 2nd, I could see his hoochi mamas head fly forward as he slammed on his brakes. Normally I just slow down, but this one was a special kind of a hole.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Quote:

Same around here lol

Had this janky old E series Benz riding my tail. Seat leaned all the way back, scrawny punk in the drivers seat, fat hoochi mama in the passenger. Swerving in and out of traffic until they caught up to me, and behind me not even a foot. Sixth to 2nd, I could see his hoochi mamas head fly forward as he slammed on his brakes. Normally I just slow down, but this one was a special kind of a hole.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Quote:

Same around here lol

Edit: wow, not sure wtf happened up there.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:21 AM   #4452
Registered Member
Regular

The other day they had a brand new black Shelby GT500. It was hard not to stop and take some photos.

This is what was there when we chatted about some work they are going to do.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140110_092040.png
Views:	133
Size:	621.5 KB
ID:	144235

Name:	ForumRunner_20140110_092054.png
Views:	131
Size:	583.2 KB
ID:	144236

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
Old 01-10-2014, 09:49 AM   #4453
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post

Had this janky old E series Benz riding my tail. Seat leaned all the way back, scrawny punk in the drivers seat, fat hoochi mama in the passenger. Swerving in and out of traffic until they caught up to me, and behind me not even a foot

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Edit: wow, not sure wtf happened up there.

Lol !
I know usually i always slow them down until they piss me off and i downshift and just take off haha
Since my car is pretty quite in 6th gear when i downshift it screams and tends to scare people lol
mark_ash0426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:37 AM   #4454
Road Trip!
Regular

Typical camaro owner
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:38 AM   #4455
Road Trip!
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
Typical camaro owner
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1389379111076.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	144243  
Old 01-10-2014, 01:41 PM   #4456
Registered Member
Regular

Daaaaaaaayyyyyuum bro got the DUBZ edition from the dealer on that Camaro.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:45 PM   #4457
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhherndon View Post
I'm impressed, actually. They were able to restrain themselves from the scissor doors.

(I love double helix doors, but usually rims like this go hand in hand with scissors.)

Old 01-10-2014, 02:28 PM   #4458
Road Trip!
Regular

Quote:
I just got off YouTube and saw a camaro on 32s
Old 01-10-2014, 08:39 PM   #4459
Road Trip!

Well seeing all this cobra r bumper talk got me thinking. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS ITS FUGLY AS ****?? its got a horrible bumper and a god-awful wing/spoiler. It makes me cringe.

Obviously this is strictly about the aesthetics because under that ricer kit is a monster
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #4460
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
Well seeing all this cobra r bumper talk got me thinking. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS ITS FUGLY AS ****?? its got a horrible bumper and a god-awful wing/spoiler. It makes me cringe.

Obviously this is strictly about the aesthetics because under that ricer kit is a monster

Certainly not the only one. He'll the stock gt bumper on the new edge doesn't get enough credit. Mach 1 spoiler and grill delete with a spring drop and fresh lights looks damn clean in my book!
Old 01-10-2014, 08:55 PM   #4461
Road Trip!

Quote:
Certainly not the only one. He'll the stock gt bumper on the new edge doesn't get enough credit. Mach 1 spoiler and grill delete with a spring drop and fresh lights looks damn clean in my book!
You have good taste
Old 01-10-2014, 09:00 PM   #4462
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:

Your not alone but out of everything for the cobra r it is nice most deff over that spoiler
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:06 PM   #4463
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaacker View Post
Your not alone but out of everything for the cobra r it is nice most deff over that spoiler

Haha def true there.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Quote:
You have good taste

Haha thanks man. I've always been a fan of it and it never really dawned on me til my buddy who drives an 04 light grey, not sure what the exact name is but not the deep charcoal grey, followed me to my house. He's got that setup and just put on the H&R sport springs and it looked pissed off in my rear view.

I like the popular 99/01 cobra swap but would rather put the funds somewhere else on the car personally since the simple mods can keep the gt looking good.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:34 PM   #4464
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:

+1
comporange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:35 PM   #4465
Road Trip!
Regular

My girl said the spoiler looked like horns
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1389418473473.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	144281  
Old 01-10-2014, 10:37 PM   #4466
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
My girl said the spoiler looked like horns
I agree lol nice hello kitty charm

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 12:34 PM   #4467

Region: Texas
Lol.. check out the paint job

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1389468823849.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	144311  
belfordp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:56 PM   #4468
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 245ciPony View Post
I found their leader

Attachment 105503
I respect a ricer with a sense of humor. Most of them are so serious: "Oh yeah.....well.....if I had 200 more horsepower, I'd beat your dumb Mustang!"

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by belfordp View Post
Lol.. check out the paint job

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
It needs a bottle cap or cork painted on next to the I.
Bryanw92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:37 PM   #4469
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Not a fan myself either, my first mustang was a black '02 GT and it had an aftermarket cobra R bumper with stainless hardware...looked awful and I made them change it which worked out and they ended up putting a 99-01 cobra bumper in.
Clink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:35 PM   #4470
Registered Member
Regular

I was on the freeway earlier today, I saw a prius with license plates that said WATTS HP.. made my day.

Anyway ...

Name:	ForumRunner_20140111_223148.png
Views:	238
Size:	409.0 KB
ID:	144408
94 GT 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:42 PM   #4471
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
^oh my!
Old 01-11-2014, 11:51 PM   #4472
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
^oh my!
Lol rice or nice?
94 GT 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 12:07 AM   #4473
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94 GT 5.0 View Post
I was on the freeway earlier today, I saw a prius with license plates that said WATTS HP.. made my day.

Anyway ...

Attachment 144408

Kill it I don't care how just put it out of its misery
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 12:15 AM   #4474
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94 GT 5.0 View Post

Anyway ...

Attachment 144408
Those seats are soo far back. How does he reach the steering wheel and pedals?

Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
Old 01-12-2014, 06:52 AM   #4475
Registered Member
Regular

I hope that's being auctioned away for breast cancer patients because it's pretty stupid for someone to do it on purpose.
Clink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:38 AM   #4476
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

Region: Texas
dat maro doh
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ndwqp4.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	102.1 KB