Dr. Abbott's therapy thread - Page 14 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #456
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
He means we are right on the money with the advice lol.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #457
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
He means we are right on the money with the advice lol.
Finally someone gets it :p
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:04 PM   #458
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Well excuse me for not understanding just "money" lol you know not to confuse me lol
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #459
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
Well excuse me for not understanding just "money" lol you know not to confuse me lol
Its the blondeness! Dont worry, we're sure you're not the only one haha
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #460
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
I help people everyday! They come in looking for products, I show them solutions that meet their needs.

Not to mention, I also help them by offering them a replacement, or service plan! It's great when a customer comes back, and says, I'm so glad I bought your plan.

Anyway, today I had a customer buying a $140 chair, he goes, my last chair fell apart after a year, it was horrible! I said, oh I'm sorry to hear that, but you know we offer a plan that covers wear and tear on chairs for 3 years for only 29.99. They'll either come to your home, and fix it , or replace it. He declined, I was like seriously dude..
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:50 PM   #461
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
I help people everyday! They come in looking for products, I show them solutions that meet their needs.

Not to mention, I also help them by offering them a replacement, or service plan! It's great when a customer comes back, and says, I'm so glad I bought your plan.

Anyway, today I had a customer buying a $140 chair, he goes, my last chair fell apart after a year, it was horrible! I said, oh I'm sorry to hear that, but you know we offer a plan that covers wear and tear on chairs for 3 years for only 29.99. They'll either come to your home, and fix it , or replace it. He declined, I was like seriously dude..
Some ppl just don't get it.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

And I think this is why I love my job so much, there is no better felling than someone coming in and telling me how much they enjoyed something I recommended to them. I am on first name basis with quite a few of my customers, it gives you a since of purpose in the world other than just sitting at a desk
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:04 AM   #462
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jgill1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rolla
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Some ppl just don't get it.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

And I think this is why I love my job so much, there is no better felling than someone coming in and telling me how much they enjoyed something I recommended to them. I am on first name basis with quite a few of my customers, it gives you a since of purpose in the world other than just sitting at a desk
Where do you work?
__________________

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:23 AM   #463
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post

Its the blondeness! Dont worry, we're sure you're not the only one haha
Haha well I take things so literal lol
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:57 AM   #464
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992 View Post

Where do you work?
I'm a Butcher at a local Butcher shop. I basically run it for the owner. I work 6-7 days a week but I like knowing that what I do affects so many ppl.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:37 PM   #465
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

I'm a Butcher at a local Butcher shop. I basically run it for the owner. I work 6-7 days a week but I like knowing that what I do affects so many ppl.
Dang it right does! I can't tell you how many times my father and my grandfather sat at the dinner table complaining about the butcher
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #466
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

Dang it right does! I can't tell you how many times my father and my grandfather sat at the dinner table complaining about the butcher
Haha I love it when ppl come in and tell me how much they enjoyed what they got last time
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #467
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
I need some good steaks brother.


Some prime rib please! Oh Lawd! Mmmmm
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #468
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
I need some good steaks brother.

Some prime rib please! Oh Lawd! Mmmmm
I got you bro
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:13 PM   #469
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
I wish you coulda got to roll to Missouri brother. U and 99. It's gonna be a great weekend.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:18 PM   #470
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
I wish you coulda got to roll to Missouri brother. U and 99. It's gonna be a great weekend.
Missouri? ! lol that'd be a drive
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:21 PM   #471
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
It will be for me. It's gonna be fun. I got a vacation and I'm meeting a bunch of mustangs there. Great guys from the forum.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:22 PM   #472
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Missouri? ! lol that'd be a drive
That's what I said! It's 2 hours longer for you! Are there any meets in Macon soon? I'm looking for an event I'd do Missouri but its a hike
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:24 PM   #473
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

That's what I said! It's 2 hours longer for you! Are there any meets in Macon soon? I'm looking for an event I'd do Missouri but its a hike
I honestly work so much I don't even know if we have anything going on
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:26 PM   #474
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
Missouri is gonna be over 9 hours for me. We need to have one in the south. Like Florida in Panama City or somethin.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:28 PM   #475
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Missouri is gonna be over 9 hours for me. We need to have one in the south. Like Florida in Panama City or somethin.
Lol Macon sounds good to me :p
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #476
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Lol Macon sounds good to me :p
Savannah would be nice! We could all hit up Paula Deans restaurant
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #477
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
It's a bit away but

21ST ANNUAL WINGS AND WHEELS CAR,*TRUCK AND MOTORCYCLE SHOWSATURDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2013

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

I also found this

http://www.festivals-and-shows.com/g...car-shows.html

it's a list of car shows in Georgia
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:46 PM   #478
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
It's a bit away but

21ST ANNUAL WINGS AND WHEELS CAR,*TRUCK AND MOTORCYCLE SHOWSATURDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2013

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

I also found this

http://www.festivals-and-shows.com/g...car-shows.html

it's a list of car shows in Georgia
We should meet up and go to a Georgia game !! I freaking love Athens and the girls oh my gosh!!
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:50 PM   #479
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

We should meet up and go to a Georgia game !! I freaking love Athens and the girls oh my gosh!!
You buying the tickets? :p on a real note, I'm down if I can get a sat off. That is our busiest day of the week
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:48 AM   #480
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

We should meet up and go to a Georgia game !! I freaking love Athens and the girls oh my gosh!!
I lived in Athens for 6mons, your right on about the girls.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #481
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
Will be a great day tomorrow. Going to spend the weekend with some great guys I met on this forum.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:38 PM   #482
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Will be a great day tomorrow. Going to spend the weekend with some great guys I met on this forum.
Lucky I'm working :p
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:43 PM   #483
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
I'm off for 4 days. Vacation time. U need to bring that butcher experience up here and get a job in school nutrition lol.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:21 PM   #484
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
I'm off for 4 days. Vacation time. U need to bring that butcher experience up here and get a job in school nutrition lol.
I'm down
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #485
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
Lol. There might be a couple of openings
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #486
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Lol. There might be a couple of openings
Send me the applications
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:28 PM   #487
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
They are online. Go to the Kentucky department of education website. Look at the top, it says jobs. There will be a couple more posted soon.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #488
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
They are online. Go to the Kentucky department of education website. Look at the top, it says jobs. There will be a couple more posted soon.
Lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #489
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
Pay is not the greatest but the benefits are awesome. I'm 34, be able to retire at 46.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #490
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Pay is not the greatest but the benefits are awesome. I'm 34, be able to retire at 46.
Wait til obamacare takes effect. Here, unless your a teacher, everyone's hours will be cut to 28.5 hrs a week. I guess that's one way to create more jobs, only trouble is, now you need two of them.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:38 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.