Dr. Abbott's therapy thread - Page 23 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-25-2013, 08:33 PM   #771
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
The doc recommends an rc store lol. We can get our grave diggers out together. Hopefully, ill get that one.
My bro built a quad rotor heli from scratch and it's pretty BA
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2013, 09:05 PM   #772
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
He has a couple of those I think. I know he has a couple of wicked boats. I wish he'd reply lol.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:07 PM   #773
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
He has a couple of those I think. I know he has a couple of wicked boats. I wish he'd reply lol.
Lol me too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2013, 10:57 PM   #774
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Lol I got good deals so I could get my money back out of them but idk lol I want a grave digger too

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

I forgot to mention that I have over $1k of parts in my garage that I don't have time to install BC I work to much
Bring them up I'll help you install. Nick and I get stuff done just ask him actually he's better at following directions, I'm better at fixing things when the directions don't work haha

He'll probably agree except when tape is involved
Old 06-25-2013, 11:21 PM   #775
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Hell drive out to cali and ill do everything for ya no charge
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:47 AM   #776
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Or come to Florida!

All you need to bring is sweet tea, boiled peanuts, roasted sunflower seeds and a choice cut of beef.
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:36 AM   #777
Registered Member
Regular

I have a problem with procrastinating. Im trying to write a 4 page essay right now and i cant. My brain is going a mile a second and none of its is about my essay i cant stay focused and my essay is due in 11 hours.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:14 AM   #778
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post
I have a problem with procrastinating. Im trying to write a 4 page essay right now and i cant. My brain is going a mile a second and none of its is about my essay i cant stay focused and my essay is due in 11 hours.
I'm the same way bro

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
Or come to Florida!

All you need to bring is sweet tea, boiled peanuts, roasted sunflower seeds and a choice cut of beef.
Lol

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

Bring them up I'll help you install. Nick and I get stuff done just ask him actually he's better at following directions, I'm better at fixing things when the directions don't work haha

He'll probably agree except when tape is involved
If my other springs come in by Friday I will but I doubt they will. Also I have a whole front gt clip to put on so there is no point in putting the headlights on before then.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:10 AM   #779
Registered Member

Regular

To see much love extended makes the day a lot better.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:33 AM   #780
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
To see much love extended makes the day a lot better.
Explanation? Lol
Old 06-26-2013, 09:38 AM   #781
Registered Member

Regular

It seems these days not too many people help one another. Not too many times are people willing to donate anything. To see so many people willing to say, "hey, if u come here, ill help u fix that" and not expect anything in return is refreshing. It really let's at least me know that people do care and if there was a real emergency or a real need for help, guys like these would be there.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:14 AM   #782
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Call it gullible but I'm that type to help whenever I can, damn there put myself in a hole to help somebody else. I feel now a days folks do take your kindness for weakness but that's on them not me ya'know. I'm a hot tempered grumpy ole bastard but I have a fun loving & giving heart.
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:15 AM   #783
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
It seems these days not too many people help one another. Not too many times are people willing to donate anything. To see so many people willing to say, "hey, if u come here, ill help u fix that" and not expect anything in return is refreshing. It really let's at least me know that people do care and if there was a real emergency or a real need for help, guys like these would be there.
Agreed, but I would def charge you if I came and helped you with something.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:42 AM   #784
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'm the same way bro

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Lol

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

If my other springs come in by Friday I will but I doubt they will. Also I have a whole front gt clip to put on so there is no point in putting the headlights on before then.
I hate it! I really need to change it
Old 06-26-2013, 02:53 PM   #785
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post

I hate it! I really need to change it
Lol
Old 06-26-2013, 03:21 PM   #786
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post

Lol!
Old 06-26-2013, 03:26 PM   #787
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post

Lol that's harsh
Old 06-26-2013, 06:51 PM   #788
Registered Member

Regular

It was pretty tough lol. Y'all got my back tho. I know this.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:13 PM   #789
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
This is so true, and this might sound bad but, I think ppl that come from less fortunate childhoods are more likely to do this kind of thing. I wasn't by any means poor growing up but I worked for what I got, and now that I have started to make my place in the world I like to help ppl that "need" it and other ppl that would do the same for me. It really does brighten my day up when I know I have lifted someone else's day/life up.

Dr. BoB :p
Old 06-26-2013, 08:33 PM   #790
Registered Member

Regular

Love the name bro!

I agree. I grew up poor tho. No mistaking it. I am glad to see anybody get anything. A 87 Nissan? I'm happy for u. Especially if that's what u worked for.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:51 PM   #791
Registered Member
Regular

It's different when you understand the struggle of making it, I group up poor also but looking back on my childhood and think of all the great memories my mother and father provided for me makes me soooo grateful now. I've had to fight for everything I've earned
Old 06-26-2013, 08:56 PM   #792
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Love the name bro!

I agree. I grew up poor tho. No mistaking it. I am glad to see anybody get anything. A 87 Nissan? I'm happy for u. Especially if that's what u worked for.
Thanks lol that's one reason I bought myself a "new" stang, BC I felt I deserved it. It was a '11 and I bought it in '11

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
It's different when you understand the struggle of making it, I group up poor also but looking back on my childhood and think of all the great memories my mother and father provided for me makes me soooo grateful now. I've had to fight for everything I've earned
That's what I was getting at. We appreciate things more BC we didn't have them when we were young. I meet way to many spoiled brats that mommy and daddy give them everything and they are just not nice ppl because they have always had everything handed to them and they don't respect ppl.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #793
Registered Member

Regular

I respect other people's things and my own. It's tough when u have to start from scratch tho. In a way I don't want my daughter to ever have to but still want her to know what it's like to struggle, if that makes sense.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:05 PM   #794
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I respect other people's things and my own. It's tough when u have to start from scratch tho. In a way I don't want my daughter to ever have to but still want her to know what it's like to struggle, if that makes sense.
I think about that a lot. I would want to buy my son (don't have any yet lol) a mustang but I would want them to respect ppl and property as I do. I just don't want to spoil them and then turn out as ppl I wouldn't like.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:24 PM   #795
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I think about that a lot. I would want to buy my son (don't have any yet lol) a mustang but I would want them to respect ppl and property as I do. I just don't want to spoil them and then turn out as ppl I wouldn't like.
Yea true, when your broke your family and friends is all you got so that bond tends to be stronger. Cause when you have too much money you can't trust anybody without thinking somebody has somethin up their sleeve. I couldn't live that way personally I want to live comfortable but not super rich f' that man ...
Old 06-26-2013, 09:27 PM   #796
Registered Member

Regular

Seems my daughter wants for nothing. It's hard. U don't want them to struggle but u want them to respect everything they have. It is really tough.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:28 PM   #797
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

Yea true, when your broke your family and friends is all you got so that bond tends to be stronger. Cause when you have too much money you can't trust anybody without thinking somebody has somethin up their sleeve. I couldn't live that way personally I want to live comfortable but not super rich f' that man ...
Money makes ppl evil and in most cases a holes lol my best friend is turning that way. He went from basically nothing to six figures and he thinks he is god BC he can buy anything he wants and ppl should look up to him BC he has more than all of his friends. He only associates with ppl that make less than him.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Seems my daughter wants for nothing. It's hard. U don't want them to struggle but u want them to respect everything they have. It is really tough.
That's the problem I will have when I have kids.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #798
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That's the problem I will have when I have kids.
I've never had a dog expect me to buy him a car... And he never talks back (mostly).

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
nhcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #799
Registered Member

Regular

Lol.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

The love of money is the problem. When money controls motivation. Money is not everything. It won't bring happiness.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #800
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcowboy View Post

I've never had a dog expect me to buy him a car... And he never talks back (mostly).
Lmao I love this guy ^

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Aren't you in the ATL area cowboy?
Old 06-26-2013, 09:42 PM   #801
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lmao I love this guy ^

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Aren't you in the ATL area cowboy?
Yep. Moved out here a few months ago.

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
nhcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:53 PM   #802
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcowboy View Post

Yep. Moved out here a few months ago.
That's cool. I'll be up there this weekend if you wanna meet up somewhere. I'm gonna try to meet up with Andy (99ford) sometime in his busy schedule lol and maybe GT500 guy lol can't remember his name :/

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

ShelbyGT500B
Old 06-26-2013, 10:00 PM   #803
Registered Member

Regular

He just had some work done to his Shelby right? Gut a horrible tune?
Old 06-26-2013, 10:03 PM   #804
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
He just had some work done to his Shelby right? Gut a horrible tune?
Yup I forgot that was him :p
Old 06-26-2013, 11:40 PM   #805
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Today is honestly the first day off work and I come in for a conference call with Dell.. Which now I have mixed emotions about them

Then in a fit rage, I bought a wireless printer, and new router form work. Just hours later.. But I haven't had a working printer in a while and my router was old and decrepit..

The reason for the printer was my print server bit the dust. I cheated the system and networked a non wireless printer then found a driver from Lexmark to run it on my Mac. hehe

I also got the past 2 printers for free

But I bought an HP printer with AirPrint so we shall see how it works.

I'm hoping to get 15 years out of this printer. I'll settle for 5

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar