Dr. Abbott's therapy thread - Page 25 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-30-2013, 04:21 PM   #841
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
This is my therapy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2287903639.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	588.7 KB
ID:	116209  
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #842
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
An uninvited group that used to be ur supporters are now haters :p. looks amazing brother. Soak it all in.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:09 PM   #843
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
An uninvited group that used to be ur supporters are now haters :p. looks amazing brother. Soak it all in.
I am man! Beautiful here! I say if anyone ever wants to go on a vacation you'll never forget go to the Moon Palace in Cancun!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-110949503.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	512.8 KB
ID:	116223   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-342112547.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	536.6 KB
ID:	116224  

1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2013, 07:11 PM   #844
Registered Member

Regular

My wife and I concur, u stink! Lol. Happy for u brother. Everybody needs a vacation sometimes.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:17 PM   #845
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
My wife and I concur, u stink! Lol. Happy for u brother. Everybody needs a vacation sometimes.
Haha well maybe your wife and you should take a trip then! And thank you! Well deserved grad trip for me. Then the long road of Military School!
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 06-30-2013, 10:27 PM   #846
Registered Member

Regular

No doubt! I needed that structure. I'm sure it was definitely tough.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:29 PM   #847
Registered Member
Regular

Whoops! I meant like graduating high school and going into a Military School! I'm not quite there yet!
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 06-30-2013, 10:31 PM   #848
Registered Member

Regular

Lmao. Here I thought u already went through the brutal stuff. Well, u really better enjoy this vacation then. From what I see in those pics, it looks like ur really having to "rough it" right now lol.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:34 PM   #849
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lmao. Here I thought u already went through the brutal stuff. Well, u really better enjoy this vacation then. From what I see in those pics, it looks like ur really having to "rough it" right now lol.
Lmao! My bad! And oh yeah! Real hard stuff over here.... They make you swim up to the bar! Whew! That's tiring!
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 06-30-2013, 10:36 PM   #850
Registered Member

Regular

BahahAhaha. Not to mention, if u wanna go back to where u were, swim back with one hand, drink in the other. Should be outlawed. I'd be livid! Lol
Old 07-01-2013, 05:39 AM   #851
Registered Member

Regular

Waiting on 99. He has an appointment. Lol. What is this about a side business selling shirts?
Old 07-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #852
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Haha yeah the t shirt biz not what I signed up for at first.

I thought I would be working with existing clients nope it's bring your own leads, 100 percent commission, and I have no control over pricing ordering or anything.

Let's assume xyz inc needs 120 t-shirts they call me up I jot down their info, they ask about a price, I say I don't handle pricing, I hand it off to the company owner. It's nice but sometimes it really bothers me. I'd like for her to be able to say, this is the margin I need, make it happen, and be able to price stuff so I can compete with others.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:57 PM   #853
Registered Member

Regular

How long have u been there? How can u work at a shirt place on commission? Do u get commission based on the overall sales from the store?
Old 07-01-2013, 06:08 PM   #854
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
How long have u been there? How can u work at a shirt place on commission? Do u get commission based on the overall sales from the store?
I've been there since 2010 our orders are all made to order, and t-shirts are about 25-50% of the business. I get commission when I get a job.

Example if XYZ inc came to me and said we need 300 pens with our logo on it, I get a cut of the net profit. So if we sell the pens for $5 ea that's $1500 gross, suppose our net profit is $600 I'd get 50% of the $600 or $300. It's a nice deal because its not hard.

I'm just kinda shy so I hate cold selling, and I hate the process of not knowing prices.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #855
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Or better yet let me say, I came to XYZ soliciting for business they liked me so they bought pens. That's how I get money by getting a job so it's 100% lead based.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #856
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
I hate people I just want to round up all the ******** in my life throw them in a pit and burn them all alive I mean seriously! I'm so pissed I just want to beat the **** out if the next person who pisses me off... I need a damn vacation

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #857
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992 View Post
I hate people I just want to round up all the ******** in my life throw them in a pit and burn them all alive I mean seriously! I'm so pissed I just want to beat the **** out if the next person who pisses me off... I need a damn vacation
Amen to that brother

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

I've been there since 2010 our orders are all made to order, and t-shirts are about 25-50% of the business. I get commission when I get a job.

Example if XYZ inc came to me and said we need 300 pens with our logo on it, I get a cut of the net profit. So if we sell the pens for $5 ea that's $1500 gross, suppose our net profit is $600 I'd get 50% of the $600 or $300. It's a nice deal because its not hard.

I'm just kinda shy so I hate cold selling, and I hate the process of not knowing prices.
Yea that'd be hard trying to sell someone something without telling them the price. I wouldn't buy if I didn't know the price.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #858
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Jgill, what's goin on brother?

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Or better yet let me say, I came to XYZ soliciting for business they liked me so they bought pens. That's how I get money by getting a job so it's 100% lead based.
Soooo it's kind of like a guess how much u will make even if u sale. That's messed up. Anyway to set a certain clientele that u can visit to see if they need things? Certain places u can establish relationships with?
Old 07-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #859
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Yeah I've tried that but without being able to price things it's hard. I know price shouldn't be an issue if you've taken care of the customer, I just don't like the fact I'm kept in the dark.

I had one restaurant the guy would run and hide from me every time I walked in.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #860
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah I've tried that but without being able to price things it's hard. I know price shouldn't be an issue if you've taken care of the customer, I just don't like the fact I'm kept in the dark.

I had one restaurant the guy would run and hide from me every time I walked in.
Haha why?
Old 07-01-2013, 10:13 PM   #861
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Jgill, what's goin on brother?

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Soooo it's kind of like a guess how much u will make even if u sale. That's messed up. Anyway to set a certain clientele that u can visit to see if they need things? Certain places u can establish relationships with?
I'm trying to sell one of my vehicles and I keep getting the most stupid dumb ******** wasting my time over and over its driving me crazy.

Old 07-01-2013, 10:19 PM   #862
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'm trying to sell one of my vehicles and I keep getting the most stupid dumb ******** wasting my time over and over its driving me crazy.
Welcome to Craig's list :p
Old 07-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #863
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:

Agh! A friend of mine was selling wheels and he got some crazies. People need a life
Old 07-02-2013, 02:17 AM   #864
Registered Member
Regular

Had a guy offer me a John boat some fishing gear a set of mud tires and a motorcycle that did not run but just needed a "little work" I almost flipped like WTF!!? No I don't want the random **** out of your redneck *** garage!

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Not that there's anything wrong with rednecks lol

Old 07-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #865
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Had a guy offer me a John boat some fishing gear a set of mud tires and a motorcycle that did not run but just needed a "little work" I almost flipped like WTF!!? No I don't want the random **** out of your redneck *** garage!

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Not that there's anything wrong with rednecks lol
Lol I was about to say
Old 07-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #866
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
really pisses me off how im looked at as like some weird kid because i dont like to do drugs drink or anything like that. i dont like to go to parties and look like a sloppy ******bag i never saw the point in it and probably never will. am i "not cool" because of this? i dont get it, my girlfriend asks me to go to a party she knows im not into that stuff so obviously i said nah but i told her if she wants she can go idc and makes me feel guilty without actually saying anything but i can just tell she looks at me weird because im not one of those kids. idk i dont get it, really grinds my gears though

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #867
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang17 View Post
really pisses me off how im looked at as like some weird kid because i dont like to do drugs drink or anything like that. i dont like to go to parties and look like a sloppy ******bag i never saw the point in it and probably never will. am i "not cool" because of this? i dont get it, my girlfriend asks me to go to a party she knows im not into that stuff so obviously i said nah but i told her if she wants she can go idc and makes me feel guilty without actually saying anything but i can just tell she looks at me weird because im not one of those kids. idk i dont get it, really grinds my gears though
I'm the same way. I don't do the whole party with random people. I've never done any type of drugs. People look at me in shock and think I'm lying. There's nothing wrong with going and enjoying time with your girl. Chill and listen to music, maybe have a few drinks. It won't make you appear like a dbag or anything like that. Just go to have fun and realize theres a difference between a party and a paaaarty. If you get uncomfortable let your girl know and go from there.
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:08 PM   #868
Registered Member

Regular

I by no means condone partying that will not be my point. That being said, relationships are a give and take. U have to have flexibility on both sides. Find things u both like to do together. I'm not saying don't have different interests because its important that u do but partying I not an interest, more often that not, it leads to trouble. Tell her what makes u uncomfortable about them or why u dot wanna go.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:40 PM   #869
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
I remember when I used to go to the studio, and everybody would be smoking for "medicinal reasons" while I kindly declined. I felt left out a whole bunch of times and they did look at me differently like something wrong with him. I understand the not wanting to party also cause people don't know how to have a good time and go home anymore it seems like. Either somebody gets so wasted and starts acting like "Hulk" starting fights or needs a babysitter the rest of the night ...
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:57 PM   #870
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post

I'm the same way. I don't do the whole party with random people. I've never done any type of drugs. People look at me in shock and think I'm lying. There's nothing wrong with going and enjoying time with your girl. Chill and listen to music, maybe have a few drinks. It won't make you appear like a dbag or anything like that. Just go to have fun and realize theres a difference between a party and a paaaarty. If you get uncomfortable let your girl know and go from there.
yeah i see what you mean but idk ive just never been into any of that im not sure why i just dont like it but i guess like you say i can enjoy and just chill

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Quote:
I by no means condone partying that will not be my point. That being said, relationships are a give and take. U have to have flexibility on both sides. Find things u both like to do together. I'm not saying don't have different interests because its important that u do but partying I not an interest, more often that not, it leads to trouble. Tell her what makes u uncomfortable about them or why u dot wanna go.
right i understand sometimes u have to give but she knows im not into that stuff even if its going and just hanging out i still feel uncomfortable if i dont know alot of people that are there

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

I remember when I used to go to the studio, and everybody would be smoking for "medicinal reasons" while I kindly declined. I felt left out a whole bunch of times and they did look at me differently like something wrong with him. I understand the not wanting to party also cause people don't know how to have a good time and go home anymore it seems like. Either somebody gets so wasted and starts acting like "Hulk" starting fights or needs a babysitter the rest of the night ...
exactly thats my whole thing i hate how people feel they need to get out of control to have a good time like me i say all the time i dont need to do that **** to have a good time there is always one a$shole who starts acting like the hulk and ruins everything

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
Old 07-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #871
Registered Member

Regular

So is it that u are shy and just because u don't know them find it hard to be comfortable?

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I understand the not partying. That's not what I mean but do u feel the same way in other situations where there are people u don't know?
Old 07-03-2013, 06:29 PM   #872
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
So is it that u are shy and just because u don't know them find it hard to be comfortable?

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I understand the not partying. That's not what I mean but do u feel the same way in other situations where there are people u don't know?
its kind of both. i dont like partying ive never veen that type of person and i am also shy. i dont really like situations i am forced with people i dont like so it is a little of both but mostly because i dont like partying

2003 GT
Old 07-03-2013, 08:35 PM   #873
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
I kind of had a similar experience through High School. I ended up joining the XC team because of a girl, she moved before I got to know her. Then I met another girl, which led me to meeting more friends.

After I graduated from High School some of my friends and myself all decided to try drinking. It was fun, and we were responsible with it. But we still talk and enjoy each others company.

My point is you'll drink when you feel comfortable enough to do it. Don't give in, I never did, yeah at times I got lonely through college, but just keep your eye on the prize, and get an education, love, friends, and money will follow. And if you believe in some sort of faith that helps a lot.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #874
Registered Member

Regular

Great advice 99.

Here is the thing. U have to identify what kind of people u like to be around. We know u like mustangs. Find a mustang club close to u and join it. It is sooooooo much easier to make friends when u share a common interest with people. There is good clean fun to be had. U owe it to urself to find that. Being out going is something that is practiced.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:46 PM   #875
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Great advice 99.

Here is the thing. U have to identify what kind of people u like to be around. We know u like mustangs. Find a mustang club close to u and join it. It is sooooooo much easier to make friends when u share a common interest with people. There is good clean fun to be had. U owe it to urself to find that. Being out going is something that is practiced.
Exactly NicholasP and myself are starting one for anyone in Georgia. (ATL metro)were developing our website currently.

I'm working like crazy this week! Loving the money but I needs a vacation.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar