Dr. Abbott's therapy thread - Page 26 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-03-2013, 10:48 PM   #876
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

Exactly NicholasP and myself are starting one for anyone in Georgia. (ATL metro)were developing our website currently.

I'm working like crazy this week! Loving the money but I needs a vacation.
Y'all should do the cruise up to TN with me. We are going to do the devil's triangle. Gonna meet up with Dr. Abbott
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-03-2013, 10:58 PM   #877
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
I haven't been able to feel my knee for a month or so though.. Haha ummm...
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:59 PM   #878
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
I haven't been able to feel my knee for a month or so though.. Haha ummm...
That's definitely not good jet
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-03-2013, 11:32 PM   #879
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustang17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 341
i have been trying soooo hard to join one around me but i cant find anything sucks so much. i have been wanting to do that for a while, but havent found any clubs around me. its not even so much about my girlfriend wanting to do these things its just basically every kid now a days i dont get it like i said i just have never been into it. she knows and she says she understands so she doesnt say anything but i have a feeling she just things im weird but whatever ill stick to mustangs hockey and other stuff that interests me. ive survived for 18 years i dont need anything to change. some of the best friends ive met was through hockey on my teams and are my best friends so i have no worries. it just annoys me when people cant seem to have a good time without doing things, i guess it is all about who u hang around with
__________________

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:51 PM   #880
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

That's definitely not good jet
Yeah thought it would go away, but it's still the exact same ha
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:26 AM   #881
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang17 View Post
i have been trying soooo hard to join one around me but i cant find anything sucks so much. i have been wanting to do that for a while, but havent found any clubs around me. its not even so much about my girlfriend wanting to do these things its just basically every kid now a days i dont get it like i said i just have never been into it. she knows and she says she understands so she doesnt say anything but i have a feeling she just things im weird but whatever ill stick to mustangs hockey and other stuff that interests me. ive survived for 18 years i dont need anything to change. some of the best friends ive met was through hockey on my teams and are my best friends so i have no worries. it just annoys me when people cant seem to have a good time without doing things, i guess it is all about who u hang around with
Hockey is the best sport ever!!
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:17 AM   #882
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustang17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post

Hockey is the best sport ever!!
definitely dude i love it
__________________

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:01 AM   #883
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
One thing u will find being ur age is that most go through that stage. The thing about it. Some grow out of that party stage and some stay stuck for life.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #884
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustang17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
One thing u will find being ur age is that most go through that stage. The thing about it. Some grow out of that party stage and some stay stuck for life.
yea it seems that is true, thanks for the advice doc
__________________

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:28 AM   #885
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
We always got ur back. Just find something u and the lady both like.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #886
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustang17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 341
for sure, thanks guys happy 4th to everyone!

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

always remember our heroes that keep us safe and make this day possible
__________________

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:27 PM   #887
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
^ +10000000
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:32 PM   #888
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang17 View Post

definitely dude i love it
How long have you been playing for?
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 03:19 PM   #889
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustang17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post

How long have you been playing for?
skating since im 4 playing since 7 how about you?
__________________

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #890
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,475
I started skating when 5 or six and started hockey after a year its been some of the beat times in my life
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:11 AM   #891
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustang17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post
I started skating when 5 or six and started hockey after a year its been some of the beat times in my life
me too bro great times
__________________

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:52 AM   #892
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
So you're mad at me because I wasn't on skype. -_- let me remind you how you failed to text me after 5:15pm letting me even know what time to be on. Whaaaatt the effffff. Apparently, I'm still in the wrong. I just don't even know wtf is going on haha.
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #893
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
I got a call today to interview with a company that I've been wanting with for a few years. I don't know how that will fly with my current job, but this opportunity could open up a few doors. And not to mention if I got the job a lot better pay!
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:12 PM   #894
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
I got a call today to interview with a company that I've been wanting with for a few years. I don't know how that will fly with my current job, but this opportunity could open up a few doors. And not to mention if I got the job a lot better pay!
Don't think twice lol, go to that interview GL BTW
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:13 PM   #895
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Don't think twice lol, go to that interview GL BTW
Thanks! This would be an amazing opportunity.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #896
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

Thanks! This would be an amazing opportunity.
I bet.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:47 PM   #897
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
Congrats brother!! When do u interview?
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:07 PM   #898
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Congrats brother!! When do u interview?
Supposed to be Tuesday, but that depends on my work schedule.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:15 PM   #899
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
If its a for sure thing, might have to take off work to do it lol.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:49 PM   #900
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gordito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: CG
Region: Arizona
Posts: 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post
So you're mad at me because I wasn't on skype. -_- let me remind you how you failed to text me after 5:15pm letting me even know what time to be on. Whaaaatt the effffff. Apparently, I'm still in the wrong. I just don't even know wtf is going on haha.
Ok bro it was my fault! I will be on Skype for sure next time..
Gordito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:57 AM   #901
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post
So you're mad at me because I wasn't on skype. -_- let me remind you how you failed to text me after 5:15pm letting me even know what time to be on. Whaaaatt the effffff. Apparently, I'm still in the wrong. I just don't even know wtf is going on haha.
Is she still mad brother? Tell her don't let that kind of thing upset her. All she had to do is text right?
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:00 PM   #902
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post

Is she still mad brother? Tell her don't let that kind of thing upset her. All she had to do is text right?
Nah, it blew over! She's actually coming to see me today. Made me think she might of felt bad about it haha
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #903
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,532
Lol. She should. Tell her she almost had to come to therapy.
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #904
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post

Nah, it blew over! She's actually coming to see me today. Made me think she might of felt bad about it haha
Lol always do after the fact, I think even they realize how f' nuts they can be sometimes
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:00 PM   #905
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Really really freaking hurt, my best friend of the last several years snapped on me because she was caught doing something she knew she would get in trouble for. Now she's trying to blame me and use blackmail.

On the other hand I'm severely sick, cramped and can't move from yesterday's workout.

And to top it off my grandpa died last night.
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:18 PM   #906
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
Really really freaking hurt, my best friend of the last several years snapped on me because she was caught doing something she knew she would get in trouble for. Now she's trying to blame me and use blackmail.

On the other hand I'm severely sick, cramped and can't move from yesterday's workout.

And to top it off my grandpa died last night.
Damn.... Honey you need to meet my friend jack Daniels
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:20 PM   #907
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post

Damn.... Honey you need to meet my friend jack Daniels
I did and I got In trouble for him wayyy too much
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:22 PM   #908
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post

I did and I got In trouble for him wayyy too much
May I ask what she got caught doing ? And how can she pin it on you? I you don't mind me asking
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:28 PM   #909
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post

May I ask what she got caught doing ? And how can she pin it on you? I you don't mind me asking
Her and I went to a friends kickback on the fourth, she and I had a few beers, nothing crazy. we go back to her place she's tipsy and I'm a little drunk, her grandparents are like great and tell her parents. She lies to her parents saying she was an angel and I was butt wasted. I told my parents everything. Now she's blaming it all on me trying to look good and trying to dig up black mail on me in the process. She's throwing me under the bus by being a two faced *****.

You gon act like a ***** you gon get slapped like a *****.
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:31 PM   #910
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
Really really freaking hurt, my best friend of the last several years snapped on me because she was caught doing something she knew she would get in trouble for. Now she's trying to blame me and use blackmail.

On the other hand I'm severely sick, cramped and can't move from yesterday's workout.

And to top it off my grandpa died last night.
That sucks! Just let it roll of your back, some people are just too f'd up to realize they are hurting someone, I say just move away from it, I hear Florida is nice lol.

worked out too hard?

I'm sorry about your grandpa :/ it's though,I lost mine about 2 1/2 years ago and I still miss him. Were y'all close?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post

Her and I went to a friends kickback on the fourth, she and I had a few beers, nothing crazy. we go back to her place she's tipsy and I'm a little drunk, her grandparents are like great and tell her parents. She lies to her parents saying she was an angel and I was butt wasted. I told my parents everything. Now she's blaming it all on me trying to look good and trying to dig up black mail on me in the process. She's throwing me under the bus by being a two faced *****.

You gon act like a ***** you gon get slapped like a *****.
that's really ****ed up!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



04:07 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.