Dr. Abbott's therapy thread - Page 29 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-14-2013, 10:40 PM   #981
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gtconvert View Post
Just found out I might not be able to use my car to get back and forth from school. My family's a car short now and my parents wanna shuffle cars around so I would be driving some thing less thrilling. I'm very upset and all I think about all day is my mustang and what to save up for next. Considering the fact I have to pay for the tires/oil/trans oil that needs to be changed once a year cuz it's a racing transmission, and the unnecessary mileage. I'm mad. I just put a ton of cash into this car and now I may have to share it. I hate to come off a greedy because I love my family more than life itself but I'm so OCD when it comes to my car and cannot stand to think of someone else driving it wrong. The way some people drive in my family going through corners I will be buying tires every 5 months. I feel like I'm gonna cry.
I'd just take the days off from school to drive them.
Lmao.. :O
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2013, 11:23 PM   #982
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSleeper View Post

I'd just take the days off from school to drive them.
Lmao.. :O
If it was that simple
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:53 AM   #983
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
That's tough. Sorry to hear about the situation. Is buying something dirt cheap out of the question?
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2013, 07:06 AM   #984
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
That's tough. Sorry to hear about the situation. Is buying something dirt cheap out of the question?
It was a $4,000 car and I put another thousand in to it on a few mods so no I'm out of money.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #985
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Oh you ment my family buying something cheap, maybe but usually cheap mean unreliable and the car that just took a sh** had a thousand or 2 in it because the belt broke and it bent valves so we rebuilt the head, new tie rods, brakes, and some other stuff and now there's a coolant leak, alternator failure and tranny slipping. So we wanna sell it.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:19 AM   #986
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

^ This one needs a lot of work. Amie just get a baseball bat already and call it a day.. They scratched the everliving daylights out of your fender.
Woot woot

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:24 AM   #987
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Master Steve!

Old 07-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #988
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
alright at work
can steal comp for a bit
story is too long to explain
parents think i have mental problems because i enjoy my body
want to hospitalize me
think im psycho because i dont agree with their beliefs
took away jet thinking of running
wont let me move out
took phone/internet/everything away
havent talked to friends in days
theyve been texting my phone but my mum replies as me
wtf

guys i need someone to look up the legalities on titleship of a car
if person B takes off in the state of arizona with a car that is titled person A AND/OR Person B will the car be reported as stolen or can person A do nothing about it

please i just want to get out of here
im going to crack if i stay any longer
Why do they want to put you in a hospital?? That's crazy I'm sorry to hear your having a rough time. Anyway if you do decide to runaway I guarantee your mom will be worried sick and try looking for you. You need to make shire your insurance is under your name so she can't cancel it and your set. Good luck
Old 07-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #989
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gtconvert View Post
Why do they want to put you in a hospital?? That's crazy I'm sorry to hear your having a rough time. Anyway if you do decide to runaway I guarantee your mom will be worried sick and try looking for you. You need to make shire your insurance is under your name so she can't cancel it and your set. Good luck
because im living a lfiestyle i love and am beyond happy with and they dont agree with.
i was talking to them the other night and now they think theres a demon inside me? wtf????

yeah still working around with the car. guess im just gunna stay at home for now and kiss some parental bootay until this blows over.

thanks ill need it lol
Old 07-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #990
Registered Member

Regular

Life can be strange sometimes and not go the way we think it should. It seems that things don't go our way but we have to choose for ourselves who we want to be and be clearly defined in our stance. We can't choose to be born into money or not. All we can choose is to be us and be the best "us" we can be. If we don't like who we are or our current situation, all we have to do is change it. Just don't look for that change to come over night. If there is anything u want bad enough to work for it in life, the payoff of having it or achieving it is all more worthwhile.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #991
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Wise words of wisdom!

Old 07-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #992
Registered Member

Regular

Sorry, I hit send before I was finished and had to go back and edit it lol.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #993
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Wise words of wisdom!
I told you he knew his *****... Lol

Jet, you can be free spirited all you want but if you ain't paying the bills you got no ground to stand on honestly. You gotta pay the cost to be the boss youngling ... #2cents and lent
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #994
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

I told you he knew his *****... Lol

Jet, you can be free spirited all you want but if you ain't paying the bills you got no ground to stand on honestly. You gotta pay the cost to be the boss youngling ... #2cents and lent
True, true. Hell, I pay my expenses at home but my parents don't charge me rent. So they can still deny me some privileges. Even then my dad told me even if I payed rent I would have to follow his rules or else I'm outta there but if it wasn't for them I'd be out on the streets, I don't have the financial stability to hold an apartment down, I have a long ways to go to learn about money
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:36 PM   #995
Registered Member
Regular

Exactly, I learn awhile back that my ole man wast as crazy as I thought he was once I got out on my own and had to rent, insurance, light bill, car note, an still having enough to pay groceries... ***** gets real really quick lol you think you know it all when you're young but I realize my parents had been there and done that yaknow. I used hate when he would take me to the grocery store and not buy any of the brand name stuff an watch every dollar, but now I see what's in my cart and estimate how much im spending and how to manage my money so got damn well though . He always told "you'll get it when you get older" now when I see him on holidays and football Sunday we have a few beers and laugh about maintaining the bills and what not...
Old 07-15-2013, 07:39 PM   #996
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
So I might need some therapy after what my mom said,
"Your car isn't FWD?!?!?!?" -_(lll)
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:41 PM   #997
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Exactly, I learn awhile back that my ole man wast as crazy as I thought he was once I got out on my own and had to rent, insurance, light bill, car note, an still having enough to pay groceries... ***** gets real really quick lol you think you know it all when you're young but I realize my parents had been there and done that yaknow. I used hate when he would take me to the grocery store and not buy any of the brand name stuff an watch every dollar, but now I see what's in my cart and estimate how much im spending and how to manage my money so got damn well though . He always told "you'll get it when you get older" now when I see him on holidays and football Sunday we have a few beers and laugh about maintaining the bills and what not...
*cart full* "hmmmm I don't need this, that, that, or this....." Half an hour later and all on your cart is a loaf of bread and a packet of ham
Old 07-15-2013, 07:49 PM   #998
Registered Member
Regular

Hahahahaha
Old 07-15-2013, 08:03 PM   #999
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

*cart full* "hmmmm I don't need this, that, that, or this....." Half an hour later and all on your cart is a loaf of bread and a packet of ham
True dat
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #1000
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post

because im living a lfiestyle i love and am beyond happy with and they dont agree with.
i was talking to them the other night and now they think theres a demon inside me? wtf????

yeah still working around with the car. guess im just gunna stay at home for now and kiss some parental bootay until this blows over.

thanks ill need it lol
Ohh, that's sounds crazy. You need to get the title transferred to just your name alone and put the insurance under your name so they can't take the stang away from you, and get a spare made lol.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:52 PM   #1001
Registered Member
Regular

Note: to anybody trying to order a tuner on eBay don't, there is a group of people's cornering the market for them. Spend your money else where. #FYI #tell a friend
Old 07-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #1002
Registered Member

Regular

Hey element, what's wrong with their tuners?
Old 07-15-2013, 10:47 PM   #1003
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hey element, what's wrong with their tuners?
Nothing is wrong but there is c*%* blocking a'holes on their outbidding every married tuner available makomg it stupid to Purchase it for an unreasonable price and then to pay for it to be unlocked and buy Custom tunes. But then it seems like the same people are selling unmarried tuners for a cheaper price around compared to AM and other vendors so they are working together to funnel everyone towards them to buy unmarried tuners. They are outbidding up to $250 for locked tuners then you add $150 to sct then another $150 for custom tunes they force you look at the unmarried tuners if your looking for a bargain. So I say f' it you wanna buy them all Il make sure you keep them all ... Lol "BUY OR BEWARE" if your shopping for tuners on EBay seriously if you don't believe me type in sct tuner 3015 or sct tuner and you will see certain names outbidding everybody " i***f (874) ".... f you bro
Old 07-15-2013, 11:01 PM   #1004
Registered Member

Regular

I got ur back brother. We need to tell everybody u can get them new with tunes for life for 370.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:39 PM   #1005
Registered Member
Regular

Lol I just had to vent about it, I know it business and it makes sense to lock up the market but I feel it kinda a *****ty b!tch move thing to do honestly but whatever. I just don't see the point of shelling $379 either to be honest but that's me, but a word to the wise don't spend over $100 or more for a locked sct tuner do the math man. I'm not book smart but i'm pretty quick witted and sharp with street smarts and I know the value of things and a locked tuner is completely useless to you and the person trying to sell it don't let them fool you. I'm not trying to ruin it for anybody on here trying to sell theirs I just speaks mind and say my peace ,some hear my logic ,some disagree or ignore me lol #rant over #just sayin #back to our regularly scheduled programming
Old 07-15-2013, 11:53 PM   #1006
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Lol I just had to vent about it, I know it business and it makes sense to lock up the market but I feel it kinda a *****ty b!tch move thing to do honestly but whatever. I just don't see the point of shelling $379 either to be honest but that's me, but a word to the wise don't spend over $100 or more for a locked sct tuner do the math man. I'm not book smart but i'm pretty quick witted and sharp with street smarts and I know the value of things and a locked tuner is completely useless to you and the person trying to sell it don't let them fool you. I'm not trying to ruin it for anybody on here trying to sell theirs I just speaks mind and say my peace ,some hear my logic ,some disagree or ignore me lol #rant over #just sayin #back to our regularly scheduled programming
You sir,
Good man.
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:43 PM   #1007
Registered Member
Regular

Is 12 hours of school and 40 hours of work a week humanly possible?
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:57 PM   #1008
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP View Post
I used to do it every week lol. And I would just like to say I prescribed myself a new medicine and I can honestly promote it fully. A dose of 93 octane in a boss will cure ANY down you have in your day. My face hurts BC I've been smiling since 7:45am when I picked up the boss
Old 07-18-2013, 09:55 PM   #1009
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP View Post
Yes it is a lot of people do it! I can't I start getting anxiety attacks

Try and negotiate with your boss

See if you can work Tuesday-Saturday (the same hours you currently have)

I'm not sure how I am going to work my schedule with classes
Old 07-19-2013, 09:02 AM   #1010
Registered Member

Regular

Night classes online. It's not the typical college experience but it gets it done.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:11 AM   #1011
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
First post in this thread, but, If you're talking 12 credit hours, as in college courses It's not that big of a deal. I had classes 4 days a week where i would wake up go to class at 8, class until 9:30, go straight to work 10-5. Then head back to class 6-10:30. It's tiring but worth it. I'm a culinary arts student and work in Food Service. So i would just straight be on my feet cooking all day. Take it from me, it ain't so bad.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #1012
Registered Member

Regular

Awesome ponyboy, what do u do in food service? Me and BoB are in the food service industry as well.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:36 PM   #1013
Registered Member
Regular

Holy crap! Black got a boss?!?! Nice! Congrats bro! Unfortunately I'm going to take 19 credits this semester at shook so I already resigned from my job. Last day of money is August 16th haha. It's not that I can't handle it, I work 40-50 hours a week and go to school full time. This time all my classes interfere with school so I'm looking for a graveyard shift job right now. You just have to balance out work and class, sacrifice your play time too.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:16 PM   #1014
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post
Holy crap! Black got a boss?!?! Nice! Congrats bro! Unfortunately I'm going to take 19 credits this semester at shook so I already resigned from my job. Last day of money is August 16th haha. It's not that I can't handle it, I work 40-50 hours a week and go to school full time. This time all my classes interfere with school so I'm looking for a graveyard shift job right now. You just have to balance out work and class, sacrifice your play time too.
Just in time to meet us in TN on the 18th and thanks brother
Old 07-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #1015
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Just in time to meet us in TN on the 18th and thanks brother
I wouldn't have enough money to go haha post some pictures!! I LOVE bosses

Lower Navigation