Dr. Abbott's therapy thread - Page 30 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-19-2013, 09:58 PM   #1016
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

I wouldn't have enough money to go haha post some pictures!! I LOVE bosses
Don't we all?
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2013, 10:03 PM   #1017
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Awesome ponyboy, what do u do in food service? Me and BoB are in the food service industry as well.
I'm what they call... A Pizza Genius. I work for this Slave master. There are rumors of a management roll, but that was foretold months ago. So we'll have to see. I'm more qualified for a line cook role, but makin' pizzas is fun as heck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-553679873.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	119421  
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:03 PM   #1018
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post

I'm what they call... A Pizza Genius. I work for this Slave master. There are rumors of a management roll, but that was foretold months ago. So we'll have to see. I'm more qualified for a line cook role, but makin' pizzas is fun as heck.
Lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2013, 10:19 PM   #1019
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post

I started as a cook bro. Don't let anybody fool u, it's a noble job. I worked up from there.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:20 PM   #1020
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I started as a cook bro. Don't let anybody fool u, it's a noble job. I worked up from there.
Started at the bottom now I'm here
Old 07-19-2013, 10:25 PM   #1021
Registered Member

Regular

Dr Abbott and Dr BoB both say, u gotta start somewhere. Sometimes hard work pays off. Learn everything u possible can. Even if it doesn't pertain to ur current job. Everything from taking out garbage to cleaning the toilet is important to the owner. If u wanna be the owner, u gotta think like the owner in how u do ur job. Just do ur best and be willing to do anything necessary.

This goes for any and all jobs.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:30 PM   #1022
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
I applied at Hardee's today really hope I get employed somewhere
Old 07-19-2013, 10:32 PM   #1023
Registered Member

Regular

Ur 17 right? Still in high school?
Old 07-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #1024
Registered Member
Regular

Yep I'm 17 and will be a senior in August
Old 07-19-2013, 10:36 PM   #1025
Registered Member
Regular

OK I just want to give a big holy ***** sht! To finding this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130719_233302.png
Views:	64
Size:	305.1 KB
ID:	119422

Now I know why the Carfax shows that this car was only owned for 16 days before selling at auction and finding its way to me.

So here we go. I thought I owned #0006. After browsing around the boss forums I notice a guy named YellowBoss12 claimed to have #0006 so I dove a little deeper and noticed none of these guys had MP before the #. Guess who owns MP0006? HOLY SH1T y'all! Now I really can't drive it :'(
Old 07-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #1026
Registered Member

Regular

Here the local food city seems really good about hiring high schoolers. Another thing I should have mentioned up there is starting out, money is money. Never be too good to work for anybody starting out.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
OK I just want to give a big holy ***** sht! To finding this.

Now I know why the Carfax shows that this car was only owned for 16 days before selling at auction and finding its way to me.

So here we go. I thought I owned #0006. After browsing around the boss forums I notice a guy named YellowBoss12 claimed to have #0006 so I dove a little deeper and noticed none of these guys had MP before the #. Guess who owns MP0006? HOLY SH1T y'all! Now I really can't drive it :'(
So what does all that mean?
Old 07-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #1027
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Here the local food city seems really good about hiring high schoolers. Another thing I should have mentioned up there is starting out, money is money. Never be too good to work for anybody starting out.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

So what does all that mean?
It means it's one of the rarest bosses known to exist. It's a manufactures prototype.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

This journey is getting better and better

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Basically my car was made before boss #0001

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Should I still tint it? I'm freaking out right now y'all :/

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

BTW I'm taking it by to see the salesman I bought it from in the morning I can't wait to see his face. And to think this sat on the lot for 4 months without purchase. It hasn't been titled since early 2012. I wish I knew the extensive history that this car has been thru
Old 07-19-2013, 11:08 PM   #1028
Registered Member
Regular

My little thread has taken off! I'm so proud! It's all grown up and a big thread now with 1K+ post!
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #1029
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekJohnScott View Post
My little thread has taken off! I'm so proud! It's all grown up and a big thread now with 1K+ post!
Lol I'm glad to be a part of it bro. Can't wait to meet y'all
Old 07-20-2013, 02:28 AM   #1030
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:

It means it's one of the rarest bosses known to exist. It's a manufactures prototype.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

BTW I'm taking it by to see the salesman I bought it from in the morning I can't wait to see his face. And to think this sat on the lot for 4 months without purchase. It hasn't been titled since early 2012. I wish I knew the extensive history that this car has been thru
Even more congrats. Your one lucky sob
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:58 AM   #1031
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

Even more congrats. Your one lucky sob
Haha! That should be his new name! SoB xD
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:52 AM   #1032
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

Now you have to get a beater car
Old 07-20-2013, 06:46 AM   #1033
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

Exactly :'( lol
Old 07-20-2013, 11:03 AM   #1034
Registered Member

Regular

BoB, exactly what all did they put ur car through?
Old 07-20-2013, 12:14 PM   #1035
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Get a skittle (srt4 neon )
Old 07-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #1036
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Advice: Live life to the fullest, make every day count!

I learned of some terribly sad news today! A friend of mines, friend passed away. He was an acquaintance, but heck of a guy!

I didn't know him all that well, but I did know him from parties, and hanging out with friends. He was the type that always knew your name, and would strike up a conversation with you, when you saw him.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #1037
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Advice: Live life to the fullest, make every day count!

I learned of some terribly sad news today! A friend of mines, friend passed away. He was an acquaintance, but heck of a guy!

I didn't know him all that well, but I did know him from parties, and hanging out with friends. He was the type that always knew your name, and would strike up a conversation with you, when you saw him.
That's why I always treat everyone how I would want to be treated. You never know when it's going to be the last time you see someone.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:20 PM   #1038
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

That's why I always treat everyone how I would want to be treated. You never know when it's going to be the last time you see someone.
+1 I'm that way too, I was raised that way

You did have your name changed??
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:23 PM   #1039
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

+1 I'm that way too, I was raised that way

You did have your name changed??
I did
Old 07-20-2013, 11:01 PM   #1040
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

I did
Black you not Black?
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:03 PM   #1041
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

Black you not Black?
Lol in orange with some black. More black to come tint getting installed on Tuesday
Old 07-20-2013, 11:06 PM   #1042
Registered Member
Regular

Congrats on the ride bro !!!
Old 07-20-2013, 11:07 PM   #1043
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks
Old 07-21-2013, 08:12 AM   #1044
Registered Member
Regular

Well Doc I got a dilemma, an ex co-worker of mines that we've spent atleast 5 years working together needed a favor. Mind you she doesn't have my number so somebody I still work with that knows her gave it to her. Pretty much long story short she wanted to know that if she went through me if I could give her a great discount on some items "which at my job if they find out its immediate termination" so I kindly declined to help. But now it's like the folks I hang around "that also know her" don't really wanna talk to me or have an attitude towards me. I'm like WTF this is my only source of income right now trying to f' that up ya'know, then too I'm like why don't y'all do it for her then. I'm pretty sure they were like "yea Jonathan will do it for you ask him". We always stick together but this isn't like loaning a few bucks or giving a ride home I would be putting my job on the line.
#deep breathe #ventilation process complete
Old 07-21-2013, 09:41 AM   #1045
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Well Doc I got a dilemma, an ex co-worker of mines that we've spent atleast 5 years working together needed a favor. Mind you she doesn't have my number so somebody I still work with that knows her gave it to her. Pretty much long story short she wanted to know that if she went through me if I could give her a great discount on some items "which at my job if they find out its immediate termination" so I kindly declined to help. But now it's like the folks I hang around "that also know her" don't really wanna talk to me or have an attitude towards me. I'm like WTF this is my only source of income right now trying to f' that up ya'know, then too I'm like why don't y'all do it for her then. I'm pretty sure they were like "yea Jonathan will do it for you ask him". We always stick together but this isn't like loaning a few bucks or giving a ride home I would be putting my job on the line.
I would've done the exact same.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:49 AM   #1046
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:

I would've done the exact same.
Yep me to
Old 07-21-2013, 10:52 AM   #1047
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Yeah, tell them to f#ck off. It's your job and responsibility, Not theirs. So don't sweat it, brother.
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:05 AM   #1048
Registered Member

Regular

U did the right thing bro. Sometimes doing the right thing is the hardest. I'm no rat or no supporter of it. If u r close to ur boss, let them know what's goin on. U don't need it to be something that they hear through the grapevine. U have to take care of u brother. If ur coworkers get mad at u for the same thing they don't wanna do, u know now where u stand with them. U have to take care of u and urself and ur family.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #1049
Registered Member
Regular

Yea thanks y'all, I do get the goody two shoes look or ima square but whatever I don't do bad business I'm no saint but I don't do shady things like that. Anything you have to whisper to me that can't be said out loud while I'm on the clock gets ignored lol
Old 07-24-2013, 11:25 PM   #1050
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
been so bummed out this week and i have my heads in the clouds

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar