Dr. Abbott's therapy thread - Page 35 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-04-2013, 05:32 PM   #1191
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

That Z with an LS I almost asked if he would trade straight up
Bahaha I would've laughed at you
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #1192
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

Bahaha I would've laughed at you
Perhaps he was tired of all that horsepower
Old 08-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #1193
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
I'm here brother. Sorry, my aunt passed away.

very sorry for your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with your family
2stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #1194
Registered Member

Regular

Appreciate it brother. Been a long exhausting day. Now gotta get ready for my 350 wake up.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:39 PM   #1195
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Appreciate it brother. Been a long exhausting day. Now gotta get ready for my 350 wake up.
¿ 350 ?
Old 08-04-2013, 09:40 PM   #1196
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Am or PM
Old 08-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #1197
Registered Member

Regular

Am. Lol. I have my 315 minute drive to work. Exhausted already. Been so crazy busy. Y'all know how it is.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 08-05-2013, 10:00 AM   #1198
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Am. Lol. I have my 315 minute drive to work. Exhausted already. Been so crazy busy. Y'all know how it is.
It'll calm down
Old 08-05-2013, 01:15 PM   #1199
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
In 13 days all will be well. You will have your windows down cruising 60+ mph with at least 10 other proud mustang owners and nothing but a big grin on your face. and you might even be able to sweet talk the owner of a Boss 302 to switch keys with you for a few miles
Old 08-06-2013, 06:17 PM   #1200
Registered Member
Regular

Well Doc, first off I want to give a big F U to the Houston Co road crew for deciding they wanted to pave a perfectly good road that is in front of my drive way making me drive thru it and slinging tar all over my car. Secondly I want to give a bigger FU to my neighbor across the street that decided he wanted to cut grass right as I'm getting thru scrubbing the tar off of my car. I wait until he gets thru to wash it off again, then he decides to trim the side walks, I'm pissed but I wash it again. Then this mother fcker gets the leaf blower out and blows all the ***** grass at my car AGAIN!"!"! so I had to wash it again!
Old 08-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #1201
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Well Doc, first off I want to give a big F U to the Houston Co road crew for deciding they wanted to pave a perfectly good road that is in front of my drive way making me drive thru it and slinging tar all over my car. Secondly I want to give a bigger FU to my neighbor across the street that decided he wanted to cut grass right as I'm getting thru scrubbing the tar off of my car. I wait until he gets they to wash it off again, then he decides to trim the side walks, I'm pissed but I wash it again. Then this mother fcker gets the leaf blower out and blows all the ***** grass at my car AGAIN!"!"! so I had to wash it again!
I would be very close to doing something i would regret in that situation lol. Sorry man. Might be a good idea to hide it in the garage. People have no respect anymore
Sbales88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:30 PM   #1202
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Bales View Post

I would be very close to doing something i would regret in that situation lol. Sorry man. Might be a good idea to hide it in the garage. People have no respect anymore
I was very close to going over there and snatching his *** off of the lawn mower in the first place.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #1203
Registered Member
Regular

Why wouldn't you just wait until he was done?

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #1204
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Why wouldn't you just wait until he was done?
I was washing my sh1t first..... And I waited until he was done then he decided he wasn't done. He did it on purpose that sorry sob is mad bc I have a nicer car than him.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:41 PM   #1205
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Seen my gf 1 time this month. Yesterday she says "long distance relationships suck". Today she says "we never talk anymore". Well maybe if you'd text me back we would. I'm the one that waits 4+ hours for 1 response. -_- this ***** feels 1 sided
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:11 PM   #1206
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post
Seen my gf 1 time this month. Yesterday she says "long distance relationships suck". Today she says "we never talk anymore". Well maybe if you'd text me back we would. I'm the one that waits 4+ hours for 1 response. -_- this ***** feels 1 sided
Do you call her? I had a long distance relationship once. We talked all the time on the comp. then one day out of nowhere she said we never talked, etc, etc. she broke up with me the next day instead of me at least attempting to try and fix the "problem." The problem being that I never physically called her to talk.

2013 GT/CS
Old 08-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #1207
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Well Doc, first off I want to give a big F U to the Houston Co road crew for deciding they wanted to pave a perfectly good road that is in front of my drive way making me drive thru it and slinging tar all over my car. Secondly I want to give a bigger FU to my neighbor across the street that decided he wanted to cut grass right as I'm getting thru scrubbing the tar off of my car. I wait until he gets thru to wash it off again, then he decides to trim the side walks, I'm pissed but I wash it again. Then this mother fcker gets the leaf blower out and blows all the ***** grass at my car AGAIN!"!"! so I had to wash it again!
Well thank GDOT cause that's where the money came from. Perhaps that's why they're broke.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:16 PM   #1208
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Do you call her? I had a long distance relationship once. We talked all the time on the comp. then one day out of nowhere she said we never talked, etc, etc. she broke up with me the next day instead of me at least attempting to try and fix the "problem." The problem being that I never physically called her to talk.
I had a long distance relationship when I moved to college and my gf was still in high school. It never works, one of the two will always cheat, it's just natural. One of you will get lonely and wonder. I talked to my gf every night until it was to the point that I had another girl in the room when she called, I eventually left her for another girl.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #1209
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I mean she's literally an hour away. I've offered to go see her, ask her if she's coming to town. All that so I could make plans around it. But when the weekend comes and I text her when I wake up (roughly 12ish) I literally won't get a reply till 1030 that night, saying I should of came or something else. I never call cause I work from 3:30-12 so she's asleep when I get off work. But my whole point is, don't say we never talk when your the reason we never talk. *****, it takes 2 people. Not 1 and a half to make a relationship work.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:13 PM   #1210
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:

I mean she's literally an hour away. I've offered to go see her, ask her if she's coming to town. All that so I could make plans around it. But when the weekend comes and I text her when I wake up (roughly 12ish) I literally won't get a reply till 1030 that night, saying I should of came or something else. I never call cause I work from 3:30-12 so she's asleep when I get off work. But my whole point is, don't say we never talk when your the reason we never talk. *****, it takes 2 people. Not 1 and a half to make a relationship work.
You should say this to her. Its the only way to work things out is lay it all out on the table
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:21 PM   #1211
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
I am absolutely obsessed with German dash cam crash compilation videos on YouTube. I think they are desensitizing me to the fact that their are people in these cars getting seriously and sometimes fatally hurt! But I can't stop watching them!!!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:29 PM   #1212
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
I am absolutely obsessed with German dash cam crash compilation videos on YouTube. I think they are desensitizing me to the fact that their are people in these cars getting seriously and sometimes fatally hurt! But I can't stop watching them!!!
Lmao been there done that
Old 08-06-2013, 11:59 PM   #1213
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Just do big loud burn outs early morning and late in the night. Do it till that neighbor goes ***** you out.
Then tell him "you asked for it"
Old 08-07-2013, 06:59 AM   #1214
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lmao been there done that
BoB, always 1-upping everyone.

2013 GT/CS
Old 08-07-2013, 08:20 AM   #1215
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSleeper View Post

Just do big loud burn outs early morning and late in the night. Do it till that neighbor goes ***** you out.
Yeah on the new rd
Old 08-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #1216
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

BoB, always 1-upping everyone.
Hey what can I say

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSleeper View Post

Yea he doesn't care?! He likes to bring out his Busa and Rev it up late at night.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #1217
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:

Hey what can I say

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Yea he doesn't care?! He likes to bring out his Busa and Rev it up late at night.
Then out rev him just take the cars off and get an air horn. Or if you have dog just let him/her take a nice big ol dump in his yard

See I'm the quiet type till you make me angry!
Old 08-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #1218
Registered Member
Regular

Get a train horn lol
Old 08-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #1219
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Get a train horn lol
+1
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #1220
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Get a train horn lol
Now we're talking!!! I was think a little more subtle but after all this guy was mowing his lawn and Jonathan had to get up to see us in ATL.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:20 PM   #1221
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Get a train horn lol
Just gave me the idea to put a 01 on the side of my car and get a Dixie horn
Old 08-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #1222
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:

Just gave me the idea to put a 01 on the side of my car and get a Dixie horn
No ........HELL NO !!!
Old 08-07-2013, 09:55 PM   #1223
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post

No ........HELL NO !!!
Lmao
Old 08-07-2013, 09:55 PM   #1224
Registered Member
Regular

Haha! When this car is payed off and I get a diesel, I'm getting a train horn on it. So when people cut me off and I get on their bumper, theyre going to realise they're not about that life lol
Old 08-07-2013, 10:11 PM   #1225
Registered Member

Regular

There been a lot go on in the thread in the last few days. One or two that I wanna def say a few things about. One sec, I will quote them lol.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Quote:

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Quote:

1 hour is not a long distance relationship brother. If she seriously is not replying to u. Then ur next text needs to be, we need to talk. U have to know u can't continue down this path. U owe it to urself to be happy and not live this way. U need to flat out ask her if she wants to be with u. If she says yes, make her prove it. If she don't act like it, u owe it to urself to move on. There are too many people out there who will treat u how u deserve to be treated. Is it easy to start over? No but u can and will do it. Just please dnt sit there day after day and be in a relationship where u give everything and get nothing. U have to know u don't deserve that.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar