Dr. Abbott's therapy thread - Page 36 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #1226
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
There been a lot go on in the thread in the last few days. One or two that I wanna def say a few things about. One sec, I will quote them lol.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

1 hour is not a long distance relationship brother. If she seriously is not replying to u. Then ur next text needs to be, we need to talk. U have to know u can't continue down this path. U owe it to urself to be happy and not live this way. U need to flat out ask her if she wants to be with u. If she says yes, make her prove it. If she don't act like it, u owe it to urself to move on. There are too many people out there who will treat u how u deserve to be treated. Is it easy to start over? No but u can and will do it. Just please dnt sit there day after day and be in a relationship where u give everything and get nothing. U have to know u don't deserve that.
I know someone that needs to read this. A coworker that let's her bf/fiance run so over her and all he is doing is using her for money. I hate sorry sobs
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #1227
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Well Doc, first off I want to give a big F U to the Houston Co road crew for deciding they wanted to pave a perfectly good road that is in front of my drive way making me drive thru it and slinging tar all over my car. Secondly I want to give a bigger FU to my neighbor across the street that decided he wanted to cut grass right as I'm getting thru scrubbing the tar off of my car. I wait until he gets thru to wash it off again, then he decides to trim the side walks, I'm pissed but I wash it again. Then this mother fcker gets the leaf blower out and blows all the ***** grass at my car AGAIN!"!"! so I had to wash it again!
2nd is this. If he did this on purpose, u bet ur a** I would torch his lawn. It's one thing to want ur property to look good. It's a total different story to be rude.

As a general rule, don't mow, weed eat, or blow grass on anybodies lawn but ur own. For gods sake, don't mow and blow it on the road. Why? We pay taxes and own that sh*t and we say so.

If he did it again, I would have to ask y, not to start trouble, but to see what his deal is. Maybe he don't realize it. Maybe he does. Either way, after the conversation, he would think about it next time.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:23 PM   #1228
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

2nd is this. If he did this on purpose, u bet ur a** I would torch his lawn. It's one thing to want ur property to look good. It's a total different story to be rude.

As a general rule, don't mow, weed eat, or blow grass on anybodies lawn but ur own. For gods sake, don't mow and blow it on the road. Why? We pay taxes and own that sh*t and we say so.

If he did it again, I would have to ask y, not to start trouble, but to see what his deal is. Maybe he don't realize it. Maybe he does. Either way, after the conversation, he would think about it next time.
You don't know this guy lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2013, 10:24 PM   #1229
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:

I know someone that needs to read this. A coworker that let's her bf/fiance run so over her and all he is doing is using her for money. I hate sorry sobs
My ex fiance did the same to me. It's hard to stand up for yourself. Especially since she was my first everything. She cheated on me with my sisters bf at the time. I forgave her, stupidly. And just played it off that maybe I should of done something better. She pulled me away from my family, friends. Mentally abused me and actually hit me a few times. (Not that uncommon for a female to hit a male). I just brushed all of it off and thought maybe I deserved it. Well, after a whole nother year of dealing with that. And literally doing her college homework for her. Paying for her gas/food/phone I realised something. This isn't love. So I broke up with her in early september. By october, she ran off with my sisters ex and got married and pregnant. Low down dirty ***** never gave me back any of my stuff. 200+ dollar fishing gear, clothes, and even took back the .300 short mag she bought me.

All in all, if you think it's not worth it. 10/10 it's not. You shouldn't have to question the way you feel. Your life is about yourself, not how anyone else wants you to live. You shouldn't feel that you HAVE to be with someone. All that matters is what makes you smile at the end of the day. Even if it means making some enemies along the way.
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #1230
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:

Then u pull this thread up and show her. People who are givers by nature tend to find needy people to complete them. U can see it but who gets hurt? The giver. How do we change? We find the person who completes us in other ways. Ways that are beneficial long term. If u r with somebody who u wake up and worry whether they really love u or not, most cases, u already have u answer. Life is so short. Y would u ever not love urself enough to give someone who is interested the opportunity to love u? If u give and give and give and it's not enough, y r they there? Because they get and get and get, why would they ever leave. That's different in a relationship where 2 people are together and both work their asses off. U then earn the right to buy a few things u want rathe than need. That goes for both parties involved.

That my good friends is the words or Dr. Abbott.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #1231
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
I blow my excess grass in the street. Honey badger don't care.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #1232
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post

My ex fiance did the same to me. It's hard to stand up for yourself. Especially since she was my first everything. She cheated on me with my sisters bf at the time. I forgave her, stupidly. And just played it off that maybe I should of done something better. She pulled me away from my family, friends. Mentally abused me and actually hit me a few times. (Not that uncommon for a female to hit a male). I just brushed all of it off and thought maybe I deserved it. Well, after a whole nother year of dealing with that. And literally doing her college homework for her. Paying for her gas/food/phone I realised something. This isn't love. So I broke up with her in early september. By october, she ran off with my sisters ex and got married and pregnant. Low down dirty ***** never gave me back any of my stuff. 200+ dollar fishing gear, clothes, and even took back the .300 short mag she bought me.

All in all, if you think it's not worth it. 10/10 it's not. You shouldn't have to question the way you feel. Your life is about yourself, not how anyone else wants you to live. You shouldn't feel that you HAVE to be with someone. All that matters is what makes you smile at the end of the day. Even if it means making some enemies along the way.
No amount of material things could replace the lesson u learned by living through this. Now that u have brother, u know to never let history repeat itself. Cut the losses and know that when somebody wants u for u, u alone will be enough. Not the things u do for people.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #1233
Registered Member
Regular

Wise words from a wise man
Old 08-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #1234
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Bahahahahahha. I got ur back brother.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:32 PM   #1235
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Bahahahahahha. I got ur back brother.
Lolz. Thanks bromontana.

2013 GT/CS
Old 08-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #1236
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

No amount of material things could replace the lesson u learned by living through this. Now that u have brother, u know to never let history repeat itself. Cut the losses and know that when somebody wants u for u, u alone will be enough. Not the things u do for people.
Oh trust me, I learned my lesson. And since then, I've built myself to be a better person, and to not let anyone get to me like that again. I won't ever forget this, one of the last things she ever said to me.

Her: "how can you sit there and hold your head up high like this doesn't bother you?"

Me: "because if I walk with my head held low, I can't see where I'm going."

That's always been my moto.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #1237
Registered Member

Regular

Awesome brother. Life's not easy. Great words to live by.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:20 PM   #1238
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Haha ain't nobody got time to now they're lawn!
Old 08-15-2013, 08:33 PM   #1239
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Looks like the doc cured everyone know time to have a few celebratory shots on docs tab :p
Old 08-15-2013, 08:34 PM   #1240
Registered Member
Regular

Doc I got a problem :'(
Old 08-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #1241
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Doc I got a problem :'(
He left due to the affordable care act
Old 08-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #1242
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
I fear as tho I may have been born in the wrong era, I constantly find myself listening classic rock and wishing I was around in the 50's-70's to really see the muscle cars as they were.

Please let me know I am not the only one who feels this way, I'm 19(almost 20) btw
I know this is an older comment but i know how you feel im just 16 but wish i was around in the 60s i also favor the Beatles, cash, ect
SuperSnake1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:50 PM   #1243
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSnake1 View Post

I know this is an older comment but i know how you feel im just 16 but wish i was around in the 60s i also favor the Beatles, cash, ect
I must really be in the wrong generation, I feel like I belong in the 30s lol
Old 08-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #1244
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:

At least I'm not the only one!

I would much rather listen to the Beatles than drake or Lil Wayne etc

Quote:

The 30s would've been fun!!!

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

He left due to the affordable care act
Lol
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:58 PM   #1245
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Haha im not that classy lol 60s will do me finee
Old 08-15-2013, 09:13 PM   #1246
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Haha im not that classy lol 60s will do me finee
Classy? As if, I'm talking moonshine running and old fords
Old 08-15-2013, 09:18 PM   #1247
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Lol
Sorry but I'd rather listen to Drake and Lil Wayne
Old 08-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #1248
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol
I think anybody would rather listen to somebody other than Drake and Lil Wayne.

2013 GT/CS
Old 08-15-2013, 09:35 PM   #1249
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:

Classy? As if, I'm talking moonshine running and old fords
Hell yeah!

Quote:

Sorry but I'd rather listen to Drake and Lil Wayne
No I'm sorry. For your ears lol

Quote:

I think anybody would rather listen to somebody other than Drake and Lil Wayne.
Yeah I know, they just came to mind first -_-
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #1250
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I like the 90's I was born like 8 years too late
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:13 AM   #1251
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post
I like the 90's I was born like 8 years too late
Nice 66 man!
Old 08-16-2013, 07:15 AM   #1252
Registered Member

Regular

I am here now. Sorry, all. The doc had to travel last night.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:09 PM   #1253
Registered Member

Regular

Got a call earlier that really close family friend had passed away. Somebody who means a lot to me in life. She was a person u could just be around and somebody who found no fault in anybody. She fed me, she called just to make sure I was ok and she loved me even for who I am. She was like another norther to me and my wife.

I don't think u r ever to old to cry sometimes or that it makes u less of a man. I have cried with my wife before and tonight we cry together.

If u love someone, make sure u do more than say it. Make sure they know it.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:21 PM   #1254
Registered Member
Regular

I'm sorry to hear that bro. No one is ever to big n bad to shed a tear.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:24 PM   #1255
Registered Member

Regular

Appreciate it brother. She was a pastors wife. Some of the absolute best people I have ever met.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:42 PM   #1256
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Got a call earlier that really close family friend had passed away. Somebody who means a lot to me in life. She was a person u could just be around and somebody who found no fault in anybody. She fed me, she called just to make sure I was ok and she loved me even for who I am. She was like another norther to me and my wife.

I don't think u r ever to old to cry sometimes or that it makes u less of a man. I have cried with my wife before and tonight we cry together.

If u love someone, make sure u do more than say it. Make sure they know it.
She seems like she was a very kind, good hearted person. I'm so sorry!
Old 08-16-2013, 10:48 PM   #1257
Registered Member

Regular

She was. Our families grew up with each other. I know her brothers, sisters, kids, and grand kids. It's broken our hearts. Thanks Hannah.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:51 PM   #1258
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
She was. Our families grew up with each other. I know her brothers, sisters, kids, and grand kids. It's broken our hearts. Thanks Hannah.
You have to know heaven exists for people like her. A special gift to this earth, she was. You're welcome.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #1259
Registered Member

Regular

Yeah, her husband, the pastor, he's gonna be lost.:'( it was his high school sweet heart that he married and never went without.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:54 PM   #1260
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah, her husband, the pastor, he's gonna be lost.:'( it was his high school sweet heart that he married and never went without.
I couldn't imagine. But he will definitely have the entire church behind him

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar