Dr. Abbott's therapy thread - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-13-2013, 08:56 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Yep, googled it.
the internet doesn't lie lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2013, 09:03 PM   #107
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

the internet doesn't lie lol
You know it, Bonjour.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:14 PM   #108
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Bonjourno.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2013, 12:04 AM   #109
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:

That's not exactly neighbors
Nope not quite lol

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Quote:

You know it, Bonjour.
Uuhhhh bonjour?

Lol love that commercial
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:32 AM   #110
Registered Member
Regular

Them French models always get the girls. Lol
Old 05-14-2013, 12:56 AM   #111
Road Trip!

Quote:
Them French models always get the girls. Lol
Yeah they do!

From now I am French!
Old 05-14-2013, 06:23 AM   #112
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

That's not exactly neighbors
Yeah we don't talk to Floridians unless they're Bulldog fans, they're a different species!

Go Dawgs!

I thought Arcadia was closer to Gainesville for some reason.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:31 AM   #113
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

Yeah we don't talk to Floridians unless they're Bulldog fans, they're a different species!

Go Dawgs!

Oh I see how it is -_-

No not really lol
Old 05-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #114
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
I eat way too much pizza. I think I have a serious problem.

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #115
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992 View Post
I eat way too much pizza. I think I have a serious problem.
No way, that's gotta be normal cuz I do too!
Old 05-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #116
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

Go Dawgs!

Go Dawgs !!!!
Old 05-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #117
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

No way, that's gotta be normal cuz I do too!
Well in that case I think ill go get a pizza.

Old 05-14-2013, 04:17 PM   #118
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Me and my girlfriend are fighting more ;(
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #119
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post
Me and my girlfriend are fighting more ;(
but you said "girlfriend" not wife. Just replace her lol that's the difference right?

Old 05-14-2013, 04:33 PM   #120
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Quote:

but you said "girlfriend" not wife. Just replace her lol that's the difference right?
Some times I wish it was that easy for me.....me and my wife were fighting again today......

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:33 PM   #121
Registered Member

Regular

What do u fight about? Everyone, married or just dating has their differences. It's not easy to take two people from different pasts and have them always see eye to eye. What is the biggest reason you argue?
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:36 PM   #122
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Go Dawgs !!!!
Go Dawgs!!
Ware12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:37 PM   #123
Registered Member
Regular

She *****es that I don't help enough with the house.....even though I work 2 jobs she has no job and I still help pretty often with the clothes, dishes and cleaning up when the pets make a mess........all j ask her to do until she can find a job is keep up with the house and watch our son while I work the two jobs......and she acts like I don't do a damn thing....and I'm about tired of the bull****...

LCMC Member
Old 05-14-2013, 04:37 PM   #124
Registered Member

Regular

Ever done things to your wife you wish you could take back? Ever say things you wish u could undo?

It's not that we fight, (all of us I mean) it's what we fight about. If it is something that tomorrow is not gonna make a difference, then for your sake and hers, for the sake of your families, don't argue about it. Walk away, step away and take time to examine it. Don't act in the moment and don't say things just to hurt.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:41 PM   #125
Registered Member
Regular

The stupidest smallest things. Ill sit there and think to my self why are we even fighting over this it doesn't even matter. And shell get mad at me for one thing and then go do the same thing and then a tell her that and then shell be like "yeah okay travis blame it all on me" it just makes me mad. I love her with all my heart and most of the time we get along great and i would rather do nothing that hang with her. I mean she helps me work on my car and buys me things haha what more can i ask for? Its just getting harder now :/
Old 05-14-2013, 04:42 PM   #126
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Ever done things to your wife you wish you could take back? Ever say things you wish u could undo?

It's not that we fight, (all of us I mean) it's what we fight about. If it is something that tomorrow is not gonna make a difference, then for your sake and hers, for the sake of your families, don't argue about it. Walk away, step away and take time to examine it. Don't act in the moment and don't say things just to hurt.
I would but when people start basically calling me lazy and a liar.....it pisses me off....

LCMC Member
Old 05-14-2013, 04:42 PM   #127
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post
She *****es that I don't help enough with the house.....even though I work 2 jobs she has no job and I still help pretty often with the clothes, dishes and cleaning up when the pets make a mess........all j ask her to do until she can find a job is keep up with the house and watch our son while I work the two jobs......and she acts like I don't do a damn thing....and I'm about tired of the bull****...
Ask her calmly what it is she expects from u. Find out what it is the she needs to see u do to make her happy. Then calmly tell her that u feel like you are doing everything you can for her and your family. U have to have communication without altercation. If u can't talk about it without arguing then you have to change how u talk about it. Tell her u wanna talk calmly. If it starts to get heated, make a conscious decision to stop and calm and come back when u can talk calmly.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:44 PM   #128
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
The stupidest smallest things. Ill sit there and think to my self why are we even fighting over this it doesn't even matter. And shell get mad at me for one thing and then go do the same thing and then a tell her that and then shell be like "yeah okay travis blame it all on me" it just makes me mad. I love her with all my heart and most of the time we get along great and i would rather do nothing that hang with her. I mean she helps me work on my car and buys me things haha what more can i ask for? Its just getting harder now :/
That's women bro, my wife give me ***** over one thing we make up then 5mins later this pisses her off about whatever ... Da fuq? Lol it is what it is man
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:44 PM   #129
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Do I sit her down and tell her that? Look her in the eyes and tell her how u feel and that arguing over empty things is not how u want to spend ur time with her?
Old 05-14-2013, 04:45 PM   #130
Registered Member
Regular

I
Old 05-14-2013, 04:48 PM   #131
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:

I would but when people start basically calling me lazy and a liar.....it pisses me off....
I know brother. Tell her first that u wanna talk to her and nobody be called names. Verbal violence can be as bad as somebody hitting u. Tell her that. Tell her it hurts when u feel like u are giving everything u can and she calls u names and talk to her calm. If she can't talk to u calmly then walk away. If she asks where ur goin, tell her that u need a real and calm talk and if she can't give that to u, U'll be back to try again later.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:48 PM   #132
Registered Member
Regular

I tell her that i dont want to fight and then says me either and next thing you know we are fighting again
Old 05-14-2013, 04:49 PM   #133
Registered Member
Regular

My (ex)wife stayed home with the kids wile I worked 90+ hours a week so that she Didint have to. I did ALL the cleaning all the laundry and cooking and she left me for someone else and sometimes I feel glad because she was bad for me and my kids. And I have a hard time not feeling almost good that she now lives in a run down trailer home and drives a old broken chevy caviler and can't afford a cell phone.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

My point is it could be worse!!

Old 05-14-2013, 04:52 PM   #134
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
I tell her that i dont want to fight and then says me either and next thing you know we are fighting again
When it starts and every time it starts, we have to be able to stay rational. If she starts, stop right then and look her in the eyes and say, I love u.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote:
My (ex)wife stayed home with the kids wile I worked 90+ hours a week so that she Didint have to. I did ALL the cleaning all the laundry and cooking and she left me for someone else and sometimes I feel glad because she was bad for me and my kids. And I have a hard time not feeling almost good that she now lives in a run down trailer home and drives a old broken chevy caviler and can't afford a cell phone.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

My point is it could be worse!!
^ this is what happens when they don't realize how good they have it. The good thing is, u can have no regrets.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #135
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post

When it starts and every time it starts, we have to be able to stay rational. If she starts, stop right then and look her in the eyes and say, I love u.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

^ this is what happens when they don't realize how good they have it. The good thing is, u can have no regrets.
And since she left I'm making about 4 times as much $ at work too so sucks for her haha

Old 05-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #136
Registered Member

Regular

Exactly. That's the path she chose. People who make decisions like that only think about today.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Ill be back in a few guys. Don't go too far. Lol.

Remember to be slow to wrath.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #137
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ware12 View Post

Go Dawgs!!
Sup bro, you found a stang yet?
Old 05-14-2013, 09:33 PM   #138
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Show her a little attention when you are home, and everything all around will go a lot smoother. That's really all they want, try it.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #139
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

That's women bro, my wife give me ***** over one thing we make up then 5mins later this pisses her off about whatever ... Da fuq? Lol it is what it is man
I was married to her, it's all about the make up sex brother.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #140
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I was married to her, it's all about the make up sex brother.
Thats true me n my girl fight more when we cant get it on

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar