Dr. Abbott's therapy thread - Page 40 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #1366
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Andre, if she is sending u videos and all that, it sounds like she might realize some things. This may be the opportunity to have it be different. IF she is who u want to be with.

Element: it's so hard sometimes to find the balance. It's hard to make u and somebody else happy. Why not try to do something nice just out of the ordinary? It's the small things that matter to them (it seems). If that doesn't make her happy, then it's time to sit down and WITHOUT arguing have a heart to heart and find out where each of u r in your marriage. U have to sometimes find out where u r to know where u r going.

Lalayla: the people we often miss wouldn't want us to grieve. Don't get me wrong, we must grieve but after that, u know they wouldn't want u sad for them. Remember everything that makes u happy about them.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #1367
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Andre, if she is sending u videos and all that, it sounds like she might realize some things. This may be the opportunity to have it be different. IF she is who u want to be with.

Element: it's so hard sometimes to find the balance. It's hard to make u and somebody else happy. Why not try to do something nice just out of the ordinary? It's the small things that matter to them (it seems). If that doesn't makent that her happy, then it's time to sit down and WITHOUT arguing have a heart to heart and find out where each of u r in your marriage. U have to sometimes find out where u r to know where u r going.
Ang
Lalayla: the people we often miss wouldn't want us to grieve. Don't get me wrong, we must grieve but after that, u know they wouldn't want u sad for them. Remember everything that makes u happy about them.
I know... I know he wouldn't And had even told me that in dreams but its hard knowing they aren't physically there anymore... Especially ehen it's a sudden thing....

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #1368
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:

Element: it's so hard sometimes to find the balance. It's hard to make u and somebody else happy. Why not try to do something nice just out of the ordinary? It's the small things that matter to them (it seems). If that doesn't make her happy, then it's time to sit down and WITHOUT arguing have a heart to heart and find out where each of u r in your marriage. U have to sometimes find out where u r to know where u r going.

The problem is or done that already and were not married ive reason and pleaded because i really loved her but after two years of arguing out of our 4 year relationship is time to move on she's scratched my car threw rocks at it and rammed into it i day because i have a female freind that i barly talk to at work im the supervisor in charge and she hates that i have to work with other woman she's shown up and embarised me threated other girls its to the point were im tired of it
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
andregayola is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2013, 08:12 PM   #1369
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
So I rolled around human feces all day in the mighty battle against my malfunctioning toilet.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

No one died... But uhh...
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:20 PM   #1370
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by andregayola View Post

The problem is or done that already and were not married ive reason and pleaded because i really loved her but after two years of arguing out of our 4 year relationship is time to move on she's scratched my car threw rocks at it and rammed into it i day because i have a female freind that i barly talk to at work im the supervisor in charge and she hates that i have to work with other woman she's shown up and embarised me threated other girls its to the point were im tired of it
Yea that's a call it quits situation to me lol. First, don't FCK with my car! Second, don't show up to my place of business and risk my job over some HS drama BS

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranker View Post
So I rolled around human feces all day in the mighty battle against my malfunctioning toilet.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Ewwwwwee lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #1371
Registered Member

Regular

I agree with BoB for sure. There are things that are deal breakers and not being able to control urself around my car and work are both deal breakers. Time might change her tho. Don't give up.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:11 PM   #1372
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post

I know... I know he wouldn't And had even told me that in dreams but its hard knowing they aren't physically there anymore... Especially ehen it's a sudden thing....
If given an option, would u rather suffer from cancer for 6 years and die after torment or go suddenly even if it was tragic? Sometimes we don't know what's best. There are reasons for everything. We have to trust that even if we don't have the answers, we can have comfort and know that if u get dreams to give u peace, others get nothing.

I know no words will make it better. All u can do is surround urself with people who will be there and listen. It's important to share ur feelings.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #1373
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranker View Post

Ouch.... At least it wasn't a public toilet
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #1374
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

Yea that's a call it quits situation to me lol. First, don't FCK with my car! Second, don't show up to my place of business and risk my job over some HS drama BS

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Ewwwwwee lol
Yea it's not only once she keyed my car multiple times n smashed into it multiple times n has cause so mix drama i just can't justify being with her anymore you know

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Quote:
I agree with BoB for sure. There are things that are deal breakers and not being able to control urself around my car and work are both deal breakers. Time might change her tho. Don't give up.
Yea i know i feel like its time for me to forget her and focus on my studies and car, it makes me sad because she is really cool and kind and funny but then she turns into a completly diffrent person and she's jelous and mean n crazy and i am going to miss her greatly because i truly loved her but i have to forget n move on
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 09-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #1375
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yea it's not only once she keyed my car multiple times n smashed into it multiple times n has cause so mix drama i just can't justify being with her anymore you know

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Yea i know i feel like its time for me to forget her and focus on my studies and car, it makes me sad because she is really cool and kind and funny but then she turns into a completly diffrent person and she's jelous and mean n crazy and i am going to miss her greatly because i truly loved her but i have to forget n move on
You are a better man than me. I would go to jail if I found out someone keyed my car. Oh hell no! Lol you are making me angry knowing it happened to you
Old 09-14-2013, 09:25 PM   #1376
Registered Member
Regular

All the damage on my car is her fault n im always ashamed to tell people i always tell them someone else did it
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 09-14-2013, 09:30 PM   #1377
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
All the damage on my car is her fault n im always ashamed to tell people i always tell them someone else did it
Leave her and never look back lol
Old 09-14-2013, 09:46 PM   #1378
Registered Member
Regular

I've left her already just coping but its not to hard because of the hurt i have felt
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 09-14-2013, 09:52 PM   #1379
Registered Member
Regular

Guys she's outside my house n my cars parked outside today what do i do i don't want to go outside n start conflict she says she wana to talk and won't leave till i do
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 09-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #1380
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
I know just sucks

Old 09-14-2013, 10:06 PM   #1381
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Guys she's outside my house n my cars parked outside today what do i do i don't want to go outside n start conflict she says she wana to talk and won't leave till i do
Go key her ***** car and tell her to never come back lol
Old 09-14-2013, 10:21 PM   #1382
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
If it gets really bad call the popo
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:36 PM   #1383
Registered Member

Regular

Talk to her bro. 4 years, psycho or not, there must have been enough to hang in there for 4 years. Just talk to her and keep it cool. No fighting. Keep it cool. She might just need closure. We can all relate to that.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:04 AM   #1384
Registered Member
Regular

She knows that nothing she says or do will hurt me except this ;(
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1367794594.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	477.2 KB
ID:	128979   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2237406853.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	481.2 KB
ID:	128980  

Name:	image-854299639.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	464.5 KB
ID:	128981  
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 09-15-2013, 01:06 AM   #1385
Registered Member
Regular

Happened to tonight
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 09-15-2013, 01:11 AM   #1386
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Wow, honestly man take it to court and get a restraining order. That's not healthy and it's damaging property
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:12 AM   #1387
Registered Member
Regular

Dude thats not okay. You should really file a report....
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:12 AM   #1388
Registered Member
Regular

I know but thankfully i won't ever see her again
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 09-15-2013, 01:17 AM   #1389
Road Trip!

Quote:

Name:	image-4150496868.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	128982

Honestly bro, if she ****s with your stuff that much than she doesn't respect you at all. It's not even about the damage she thinks she can walk all over you and you'll come right back like you've been doing.

I know you have been together for years and that it's hard. Trust me I've been there. But you've seen more than one warning sign that your in an abusive relationship.

Here's a link that might help you:

http://www.thehotline.org/

http://peaceoverviolence.org/emergency/

https://m.facebook.com/NationalDomes...201870487&_rdr
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:54 AM   #1390
Registered Member
Regular

Yea man I've been knowing she's crazy n im done with her I've been done since June but a few days ago i hit the final nail in the coffin n she did this
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 09-15-2013, 02:02 AM   #1391
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
I remember those horrid days of being married to an alcoholic... I'm a lot happier, now that I'm alone and miserable.
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:51 AM   #1392
Registered Member

Regular

What r u gonna do about the scratches?
Old 09-15-2013, 07:27 AM   #1393
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yea man I've been knowing she's crazy n im done with her I've been done since June but a few days ago i hit the final nail in the coffin n she did this
I would definitely file a police report and make her pay for that bro. Its not gonna be cheap to fix, and get a restraining order while you're at it BC she is going to do it again. Mark my words.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

She is damn lucky that ain't my car.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:42 AM   #1394
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Damn Dre that's bull*****, you should take her to court for that bro. You work too hard to have nice things and no one has the right to destroy it for whatever circumstances. That's is just f'd up and unacceptable behavior protect yourself and property at all times ... Best wishes man

Doc: well doc, I manned up and apologized for my behavior that night. And that's all she really wanted, it just sucked because we had a great night dancing but I did drink a little too much. And it's like she nit picks at some many things I do or don't do around the house or when I drive I hold my tongue to keep the peace. And I just snapped and started cussing and clearing my conscious going like 85 to 95 "nothing to be proud of but I'm honest about what I need to fix about myself". I've been told that I can be very fun and charming and that's the person I prefer to be, but if you make me mad my words become weapons and I know I can be hurtful. It's like when our relationship is good people envy us on how we are together, but when we fight or argue it gets ugly fast then she thinks I'm cheating the List goes on Yada Yada Yada ... Then we make up and it's all good again "go figure"
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #1395
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Feeling a little better. Thank goodness.

Old 09-15-2013, 09:24 PM   #1396
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
you have gotten some good advice, I know its hard to act on it though. the problem with people like her is they are as good as they are bad, and make you as happy as much as drive you crazy, ( sound about right?) trust me I was married to one for 17 years. I believe relationships are commitments and you have to work at them , but sometimes you have accept it will not work and you deserve to be happy. , the jeoulsy thing will only get worse and its a symptom of deeper issues, RUN don't walk away , but take the lesson with you so you can recognize warning sighs in future relationships. happiness is out there and you will be amazed how good it feels.
2stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #1397
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Feeling a little better. Thank goodness.

loss is so hard , all we can do is cherish the memories , in time the anger and hurt fades so we can focus on all the good times.
2stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:38 AM   #1398
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stang View Post

loss is so hard , all we can do is cherish the memories , in time the anger and hurt fades so we can focus on all the good times.
thanks
My friend said "time doesn't heal all wounds, it just makes them more bearable." I can definitely agree with that

Old 09-22-2013, 11:25 AM   #1399
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Here's one of my latest dilemma's among other ones, one of my 2 best friends is kind of cocky, he's got more chances with women, his car is better, etc..

The funny thing is, he knows he can be cocky, and he admits to it. But, my other best friend and I ( both friends with this guy) were talking about him, and wondering if we should confront him when he does that stuff.

Most of the time we just let it go, as to avoid conflict, it's also not worth loosing friendship over, plus we all know he's completely full of himself.

Our concern is, should we continue to let it go, or call him out?
Old 09-22-2013, 11:42 AM   #1400
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Here's one of my latest dilemma's among other ones, one of my 2 best friends is kind of cocky, he's got more chances with women, his car is better, etc..

The funny thing is, he knows he can be cocky, and he admits to it. But, my other best friend and I ( both friends with this guy) were talking about him, and wondering if we should confront him when he does that stuff.

Most of the time we just let it go, as to avoid conflict, it's also not worth loosing friendship over, plus we all know he's completely full of himself.

Our concern is, should we continue to let it go, or call him out?
You can call him out but I doubt he will stop, that's just who he is :/ but it never hurts to try

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar